(See All?) Announcements
471 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla

In This Lonely World — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

At the ivory male’s nod, the Silver Male slunk forward carefully and slowly, his underbelly mere inches from the snowy ground and his tail and head low so the creatures wouldn’t see the movement. It was times like these that he was grateful for his silvery white coat; it helped him blend in nicely with the snow and have a harder time being seen.

But as he was almost close enough to pounce, the creature froze and stood up straight, nose quivering and looking at him – no, past him. Waiting until the creature went back to what it was doing, Ace slowly turned his head to meet the ivory male’s eyes whom was dragging a carcass to what he guessed was the pack den.

Turning back to the rabbit, he readied himself and in just a few seconds had pushed off and was sailing into the air, before his front paws landed heavily on the creature and he heard a crack as bones broke beneath his weight. Gently picking the rabbit up with his jaws – it was slightly skinny, but was enough for a quick meal, Ace padded back towards Adsila and the pale woman, hoping that she’d be pleased, or at least happy he’d caught something for her and her pack.

Setting the rabbit down near the woman, he slowly back away, keeping himself lowered accordingly. “For you, miss,” he said, keeping sure to not look her directly in the eyes as he stood next to Adsila, waiting for the pale woman’s verdict.

254 Words

If I could have you in my heart, I
would protect you forever
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
woaaah, let's wrap this up xD

It was encouraging to hear the child so enthused about hunting. In a month or two, it wouldn't matter much, but as it stood now, they all could use a bit of enthusiasm about something. Adsila answered her questions regarding the man she'd arrived with as well, clearing all that up. So they were not related. She exhaled slowly, head suddenly swinging around in the calmest of fashions. Phineas had left the other man to his hunt and she could feel spittle collecting on her tongue as she caught the scent of the prey that her mate pulled behind him. Borlla gave a knowing nod, before she regarded the girl's guardian, still in the distance, but returning to them now. At her paws, he dropped a rabbit. She smiled lightly, head dipped to lift it in her jaws.

Perhaps it was the sudden influx of food, a bit of which was going to the hungry mouths of her children, or some strange desire to watch the child before her succeed. But Borlla rose to all fours, resisting the urge to chew into the rabbit now, and placed the lapid carefully on the ground. She turned to face the man, taking a few long strides forward to drag her side along his own, leaving behind the scent of the Glen. Looping around him, she came back to the child and did the same. "You will be an expert hunter in no time, Adsila. And you, sir, will prove invaluable in your own way, I'm certain." Leaving it at that, she scooped the rabbit up again, before moving back towards the Glen, leading the two new additions forth.

/exit
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Melorama who has 97 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Adsila Slayer
Short exit posts...

I don't judge people; it blurs out the center
Adsila Slayer
of my attention, my focus, myself

The Young Slayer shifted her head as Ace came into view with a rabbit delicately held in his jaws, which he set down gently near the pale woman’s paws before backing up to stand by her side. She felt her mouth water at the delicious scent, but knew it was not the place or time to eat, for their fate still resided in the woman’s paws.

With bated breath, Adsila waited for her verdict on their places within the pack, and when she strode forward to rub her side against first Ace, then herself, she let it out gladly. Now that they were both in a pack she could relax, knowing that there were other wolves she could trust – even only partly – close by.

Smiling widely at the pale woman’s comment about her skills, she nodded to show her appreciation and watched as she padded off, before turning to Ace. With a soft nudge of her muzzle against his, the Young Slayer slowly padded after the woman, into the territory of her new pack.

174 Words

Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

Silver eyes observed silently as the pale woman picked up the rabbit and held it in her jaws for a few seconds before carefully placing it back on the ground. She purposefully strode towards them in long strides, before brushing her side against his, leaving behind the scent of his new pack, before doing the same with Adsila.

His ears twitched as the woman spoke, and an appreciative smile lifted up the corners of his mouth. “Thank you,” Ace said softly as she turned her back, picked up the rabbit and walked away towards where the pack dens were most likely located. He smiled as Adsila nudged him, before following the woman, and with one quick glance around him, he followed both the females to his new home, pack and family.

131 Words

If I could have you in my heart, I
would protect you forever

{End}