489 Users Online
Bing, Google

skulls & crossbones — Beaver Dam 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer

Late afternoon; Overcast; 39° F/4° C

Sköll was bored. With the snow starting to melt and his favorite thinking spot much too deep to splash around in and in enjoy, the young Archer prince traveled north along Heartleaf Creek, following it as it twisted and turned. Angier and his mother were still being very elusive and while Asriel and Morganna did... did... He frowned. What did those two do? The boy had to stop in his tracks to consider what his brother and sister did when he was excluded from their activities, but he ultimately came up with nothing aside from taking leisurely walks and talking about what it would be like to be on paths that led them to be like their mother. Jealousy and envy threatened to forever mar the young Archer's sleek and handsome face. Well, whatever they usually did, regardless of whether or not Sköll wanted to be apart of their adventures or not, the middle-born was left to his own devices to occupy himself on a decent Spring day like today.

Everywhere above him the birds were chirping and the droplets from the frost-covered branches were falling. Even the sky wasn't as gloomy as it normally was. The warm weather had returned, but this prince was not particularly fond of it at all. Soon enough, he realized, his dark coat was going to absorb all of the heat from the sun's rays and there would be many a venture when he discovered that the place he desired to be was a dark hole in the earth, cool and comfortable in a tunnel in the ground that was well away from everyone he deemed as "bothersome" (which practically meant "everyone else besides his mother.").

Eventually the Trickster came to a stop along the pebbled shore, taking in the sight of a rather impressive structure. It looked like some sort of bridge that stretched from one end of the wide creek to the other, and everywhere along the edge of it, small waterfalls cascaded back down into the creek in a soft gurgling song. He considered just how far he had come from home, then wrinkled his nose as he hoped that his siblings had not come this way at all. This was going to be his secret place away from the pack lands and he desperately desired that he be the only one who would be this far from the borders, at least for today. If his mother and Angier were going to keep to themselves, then so was he...

(This post was last modified: Apr 30, 2014, 07:03 PM by Skoll.)
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away