(See All?) Announcements
464 Users Online
Bing, Torianna

Weasel
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
They, the wolves of Secret Woodlands, had treated her so well here. She respected them for that, and yet Frost was still going to leave them all. She felt the need to go, weak or not. So as the sun rose her unloyal paws took her to the edge of the territory. The boarders smelt strongly of those she barely knew. A tan muzzle rose to the sky as she sang her goodbye. 'I am sorry to betray you, thanks for all you have done for me. I have realized I don't belong in this land or with you great wolves. I am not worthy. May life be good to you.' Her message ended in a sorrowful note.

She knew they wouldn't forgive her after this selfish act, and guilt swallowed her from paws to ears. *Oh please, let them find Danica and have her be safe.* She thought looking back over her shoulder one last time. After that she rushed forward as fast as she could. She was like a child running across the land.

It didn't take the cream woman long to vanish from the Thicket of Secrets. She would remember her time here, and those she met, till the end of her days. The journey to where ever would most likely be long and tedious. Maybe she wouldn't make it, but no matter what she was gone now. Just a faint memory of a beige wolf with a pup spirit. A girl who loved spring. A traitor. A wolf named Frost Mink.

Exit: Frost
(This post was last modified: Mar 28, 2014, 10:38 PM by Frost.)
Thanks TABs for the table and it's photo I've used for her featured photo.
Thanks PuppyThief for the winter skin and avatars!

[Image: SWpride5.png]