522 Users Online
Bing, Google

We are bulletproof — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
@Miccah <3

It had plagued her, she had spent nights wondering about Miccah and their connection. They had to have been more than friends, they had to have, otherwise why would she have been repeating his name over and over when Dractive found her? It made no sense, it just didn't add up. She didn't dare seek him out to confront him about it. Instead she rested in her isolated den, terrified to face a pack full of wolves who still thought she was insane. Aideen seemed to understand and Miccah as well but she feared what Nina would think, for Nina had pups to protect, Asha had scented them. Celestina didn't want to risk the mother not hearing her out and instead kicking her out to protect her pups. She just couldn't bear it because she was closer to answers than ever before.

The woman had gathered a hefty surplus of herbs that would never be used if she kept up her isolated state. She was just scared that they would judge her as soon as they saw the white female with the blue eyes. She sighed as she rested her head on her paws, staring out into the thicket in hopes someone found her rather than her finding them. She gulped slightly, she had converted the cave that she had once given birth in and went insane in (though she does not know that) into a medicinal use for a cave. She also slept in the cave, ate in the cave. The only left when she needed to find herself food or herbs to stock up on. She didn't dare touch the pack caches.

[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Played by Mily who has 268 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Miccah Athesila
It had been weeks since Ashanti had come back to the Woodlands. Miccah wasn't foolish enough to lie to himself, he knew he had been avoiding her and she probably knew it as well. What the hell was he supposed to do? His old flame had come back right when he had begun to get everything settled. The pack had been doing good, he had finally found some level ground with Nina, and besides some hiccups here and there, life was good. And then Ashanti came strolling back into his life, pleading to come back home with her beautiful blue eyes while stomping his heart all in one go. She remembered nothing. That was what was really killing him. She remembered nothing of her past life. Not him, not Nina, not the Woodlands. Zip. She came back with a whole new identity it seemed. Celestina was what she had called herself.

Sighing deep within his mind, the dark alpha continued on his trek around the lands, performing his usual duties. What stopped him dead in his tracks was a very familiar scent. The one he had been desperately trying to get out of his head for the past few weeks. Not that it had proven to be easy, since he could scent her on the borders that he dutifully marked daily. Nowadays, the action had come a little forced. He wanted to be nowhere near that scent, for all it did was cause him pain. As an alpha, he didn't dare show this weakness to his family. They looked up to him, and what would they think of him as a leader if all they saw was weakness? Nina held a strong armor, and most of the time Miccah did as well. But every once in a while, the Fates decided to test your strength by seeing how hard they had to hit to dent it. In Miccah's case, the blow had been too severe. He now felt like he held no armor at all.

Not able to stop himself, Miccah weaved silently through the thickets of his home, a skill he had laboriously fought to master. Now, even with his impressive size, he seemed to just be a sleek shadow. Nearing the cave, his brain triggered an unpleasant memory. This was where Ashanti had lost her mind, and ultimately broke him as at the time he had thought she had left for good. Still staying deep in the shadows, his deep blue orbs scanned the entrance. All he wanted to make sure of was that she was okay. Then he would leave.

Or at least that was what he was trying to tell himself.
Inactive No Rank
@Miccah <3

A scent, she caught the scent and her ears perked up, her tail wagging slightly as she hoped for more answers. Why did she care so much about what she might or might not have had with Miccah? "Miccah?" She cooed softly as she searched around for figure for whom she scented. Curiosity struck her as the rather sad and nervous looking healer rose and called out again. "Miccah, can... can I talk to you?" She asked it softly, almost desperately as some caught his gaze but quickly averted her eyes. She knew, somewhere deep down, there were things that she wasn't being told. It was the information that was being withheld, from what she could tell, that scared her into staying away from the pack den and the rest of the pack.

The only two wolves she had met since she had joined were Aideen and Miccah. Even then meeting Aideen was an accident. She hadn't meant to, she hadn't been ready to. It just made things awkward when Aideen called her Ashanti. Asha still often referred to herself as Celestina but she was trying to kick the habit as she had learned what her 'actual' name was. Why do I feel like this? It had plagued her mind since she had the awkward-not-awkward encounter at the borders. She couldn't name it but something just felt awkward about everything. It was that and too much time to think that led her to believe what she did. If only Luna were here. She'd have the answers. She could help me through it. She had convinced herself.

(This post was last modified: May 19, 2014, 02:05 AM by Ashanti.)
Played by Mily who has 268 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Miccah Athesila
It seemed the wolf had been caught. Her sweet voice drifted in the air, but he noticed she was looking around as she called his name. He had only been caught by scent and not by sight, so he still had a chance to slip away. He could take a chance and just walk away like he had never heard her calling his name. He could just walk away, making her believe that his scent was just a figment of her imagination. The large brute had even silently turned around, ready to leave her sight and never look back. But he couldn't do it.

"Miccah, can... can I talk to you?"

The large alpha mentally groaned. She may not have known it, but the brute was wrapped around her paw. He could deny her nothing. Slowly turning around, the man finally stepped away from the shadows. He lifted his head, rising to his full height. and his black banner naturally curved over his back. He was a born and bred leader, but at this moment in time, was not looking for her submission. He wanted her to hurry up, to get on with it. His thoughts were harsh, but he couldn't deal to be in her presence...in such close proximity. He would only have to take a couple steps, and he would be enveloped in her scent once again. But Miccah restrained himself. It was clear she was uncomfortable and him no less so. This was an awkward situation for the both of them. "Yes?," he questioned in his rumbling baritone. What did she want? It was taking everything he had to hold his cool, aloof facade. Every moment he stood in front of her was torture. It was like one by one, someone was inserting a knife through his heart. And they still had another batch to go.
Inactive No Rank
@Miccah

She couldn't stand it, she couldn't stop thinking about him. It was killing her for one reason and one reason alone. It had plagued her mind and forced her to remain hidden in order to think it through. There was a reason that she had never been by the pack den. There was a reason why she would go about the territory just in the hopes of getting a glimpse at the alpha male. There was a reason she had never gone to see the alpha female. As far as she knew, Miccah belonged to Nina. Miccah was Nina's and Nina was Miccah's. She had no idea what the truth behind it all was. It was killing her.

She didn't know why she couldn't look at him without her heart skipping a beat.

It had taken weeks upon weeks of thinking to figure it all out and it scared her. She still didn't have all the answers and so she spoke when he made it clear he was in some kind of rush. "I... I." She was at a loss for words. Often times she stayed up later at night imagining what she would say to him at a moment like the one she had him in now. "I.. She was struggling to form the words, it was obvious to anyone who would look at her. "I don't know. It is weird, very weird. I know nothing of what it use to be like here and I know nothing of you anymore.... but I can't stop thinking about you." She said the words, looking at her paws, her tail tucked obediently. "I've lost sleep but nothing I know of can explain it, but I can't stop." She pleaded desperately for answers, her eyes as her outlet for the need. She needed to know why. Why was she constantly wondering what he was doing or if he was happy. She had just met him but he had known her for a long time. A very long time at that.

(This post was last modified: Jul 21, 2014, 09:36 PM by Ashanti.)