Google, Eros

Hungry Like The Wolf
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mimi who has 313 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski
- THIRST FOR BLOOD

Hiss! Rrrrreow!

Mak's ears twitched, his head rising as he stood crouched in the shadows. Cats were fighting nearby and he was oh-so hungry. His lips curled and his eyes narrowed as he lumbered through the darkness, his breath hot as he found his "prey". A dispute between two strays, no doubt, that would end in a rather cruel supper. Mak wasn't much of a cat person, though. He didn't care right now. The emptiness in the pit of his stomach was too much. He shouldn't have spent the last of the money in his pocket on beer. He should've eaten.

With a leap from the darkness and a snarl, Mak's clawed hands grasped one of the startled felines. It wriggled in his grasp, spitting and yowling. Closing his jaw on the cat's head, Mak crunched down on the skull and the stray was silenced. Without another word, and quite a gnawing sense of shame at having to eat a damn cat, the werewolf worked quickly on devouring his meal. How pathetic.

we are shining in the rising sun, as we are floating in the blue
Played by Pinn who has 210 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae

She watched as a man grabbed hold of a cat, snarling like an animal. Truly it was pathetic, but in the new world where hunger had taken over, how could she have expected any less.

Her original intent had been to follow him, wait until the perfect time to strike, but now? Honestly the stink of cat was off putting. "That was certainly graceful." The 'new' her seemed to have a sharper tongue, but as someone who lived their life for others, she was relishing in it.

Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski

Mak raised his lupine head with a snarl, glaring at the woman who had interrupted his pathetic little hunt. "What would you have me do," he spat coldly, "kill humans?" He'd rather kill himself.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
An eerie smile graced her features. "Oh no dear, you don't have to kill anyone." You just had to bite them, taking just what you need and nothing more, but she thought it best to leave that part out. The same could be done for animals, but something about the taste of human blood was.. better.
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski

He took a step towards her, raising his lip with a threatening snarl. "I suggest you leave of your own accord before I make you." He had no time for her kind, for those blood sucking leeches and their selfish needs. They took people's lives away for their own hunger and, to Mak, it was disgusting. "I would have no problem with killing you."

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae

His threat was not taken lightly, but Capella would not back down. She couldn't, not to the likes of him. Not that she had any particular problem with werewolves in general, but it seemed they all had something against her. "Calm down, I meant you no harm, but do what you must."

Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski

He snorted at her words. So easy to bend. "I don't care for your implications to injure someone for my own gain." Mak had a problem with vampires who were eager to feed on humans, like they were cattle. Those who were content to live off animals were fine in his books. He was a monster, something from nightmares, but he refused to feed off humans like one.

Played by Pinn who has 74 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashton Reinier-Hervok
Pretend Capella posted this~
"We all do what we must to survive. Did you consider the feelings of that cat before you so graciously ended it's life?" It wouldn't matter to him though, it never did to them. In her mind, at least humans could understand what was happening to them, they had sinned. All of them had, so why not take just a little bit of blood?
(This post was last modified: Apr 02, 2014, 12:19 AM by Ashton.)
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski

"It's not a must," he snorted once more, "you do it because you can." The cat? Really? She was going to try and argue that the cat's life was worth the same as a human's? If he were a werecat maybe he'd agree. As awful as it seemed, he put humans above common, stray animals.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
"Don't act like you know what it's like to be one of us. You don't understand the craving, what it does to us." She spat. His condescending attitude was more than she could handle. Why not revel in what tastes better, keeps the thirst at bay a touch longer? It's not like she'd ever even killed anyone, and those people deserved it anyway, she was sure.