(See All?) Announcements
605 Users Online
Google, Bing, Aven

Get off your horse and fight like a warrior — Sierra Hills 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 33 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Halgen Dominique
Per request the @Nayeli and Halgen fight thread was separated from the actual hunt to avoid many fights occurring in the same place

Everything that drowns me makes me feel alive

The orders of Borlla had been given and they were not to share their meal. The other pack had made if quite obvious that they would not back down without a fight and so Halgen decided to do what was logical. His hackles and haunches raised as he bared his canines and drew his lip back. His ears were attentively perked up and his eyes were narrowed at one of the females. He had selected his target and so the others would deal with the other wolves. Halgen hadn't dared attack a leader because he figured Phineas or Borlla might want to take him on. Hal had no idea that Triell was family to the alphas because he had not really paid attention to what went on between the leaders because he had been more focused on the aggressiveness guarding of the prey by the other pack.

He lunged towards Nayeli, snapping his jaws wildly to try and get their pack to back off or at the very least her so he could more onto another appointment. If his intimidation failed he might try to grab her muzzle and force her to the ground. It all depended on what she decided to do and how soon she decided to do it. He took a deep breathe as he took a defensive stature. He had sworn to by loyal to Magnolia Glen. That was what he damned well planned on doing. He continued his oppressive actions to see how she would react. He wanted to escape these encounters with minimal injuries on both sides. It was the winter after all.

However, orders were orders.

[Image: 2mcceah.jpg]
Played by Kaitlyn who has 123 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nayeli Stormwright

Moments after the leaders of the two packs had traded their words, and Nayeli had assumed her defensive stance over the kill, the tawny male jumped toward her. So it was not to be settled peacefully, then. Pinning her ears against her skull, she felt her tail bristle rigidly, and her lips curled back, revealing ivory incisors in a wordless threat toward him. Nayeli gathered her limbs beneath her like a spring before jumping forward to meet Halgen. Her gaze, already steely, hardened to iron, and she bared her fangs, rearing to meet the stranger head on.

His wild lunge brought him toward her, jaws snapping. Adder-like, the Storm-wright kept her dive low, aiming her fangs toward his upper right leg in a more calculated strike. She tried to envision his limb as a fish, swept along by the tide of their clash, willing her jaws to strike home. Not to make attacking a stranger she knew nothing of any easier on her conscience, but simply because it felt more instinctive to her. Nayeli had always been cool-headed rather than hotblooded, but now she didn't hesitate. The best hope for her, and the Bend, now that there was going to be battle, was to intimidate or incapacitate the others as quickly and efficiently as possible. Today, she was glad of all the play-fights and less playful scuffles back at home with her brothers, the more serious training from her grandfather and other mentors... but none of that had felt the same as this moment. Could she really be prepared for this? There was no time to wonder. Her own feet stretched out to catch her, searching for balance to prepare for the next move.

Even as she aimed her bite, she felt his teeth graze behind her left ear as his jaws snapped. In that moment she realized her heart was racing, but she could afford to worry and think later. Instinct electrified her nerves. Nature had taken enough from the Bend, from her. It was time to fight back.

Played by PuppyThief who has 538 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon
Ooc: DRESTIG ATTACKS! :D
- I spoke to Namara, and she prefers to play out the rest of this fight without using the dice system (Which is understandable seeing as Halgen is now alone against 2), and I myself would also prefer this.
I propose we use PM's to discuss what attacks and injuries would be acceptable from now on. ^.^

Seconds felt like eternities as Drestig eyed the opposers, calm, calculated steps moving him away from the kill and towards Nayeli's position. The ebony she-wolf jumped forwards to meet her attacker, and when no one else made a move to followed the tawny male and lunge at the Bend wolves, the black man made his decision.

With a powerful push of his hind legs, the dark man threw himself towards the two wolves, who had just clashed, barred teeth seeking to meet flesh on both sides. Without hesitation, Drestig barreled towards the, slightly larger, male; aiming to throw his full weight at the closest flank, to shove the tawny wolf off his feet and away from Nayeli. His jaws were snapping aggressively, but getting a grip on the target was an afterthought, the main goal was to simply ram him.

In his life, the black lad had fought his share of fights, all more or less serious, and with mixed outcomes. Life as a loner was harsh and it had helped harden him for situations like this ; he knew the taste of wolves blood, and he wasn't averse to meeting it again, if that was what was needed to protect his packs right to eat. They had gone hungry for long enough and this was their rightful kill, he wasn't gonna give it up easily. The man had spend way to much of his life starving, no more! Damn it, he would tear all this wolves apart if need be; Bring it on!

Word Count: 254

Played by Kaitlyn who has 123 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nayeli Stormwright
Namara said it would be alright to pp Halgen so that we can wrap up this fight. I left it pretty vague, just let me know if I should change anything!
Apologies for crap post.

Adrenaline was surging through her system, banishing fear and trepidation. Time seemed to slow as she struck at Halgen. Nayeli's attention focused in upon him so much that she was hardly aware of Drestig as he started towards them. The she-wolf wasn't afraid anymore, although she'd never been in a fight among so many others. Right now it was about survival, between her and the amber male. She hardly noticed where his teeth had struck her, other than the feeling of something warm trickling through though her fur. The emotions, and the pain from her injuries, always seemed to come alter.

As she landed she bent low, preparing to spring to the side and face Halgen with another serpentine strike - only to see her packmate barrel into him. Surprise showed on her features for a split second as the brown wolf of the Glen was knocked back - and did not leap forth to strike again. Collecting herself quickly she took up a defensive posture next to Drestig and the kill once more, her lips still curled back and her frame held taught on high alert as a snarl ripped out of her throat. Good. Retreat, she thought, wondering if anyone else would jump into the fray now, or if some scuffling and posturing would be enough to settle this disagreement.

Played by PuppyThief who has 538 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon
Ooc: Alright, following your lead ^^
- I think it would work best with a finishing post from @Halgen, of him submitting, running away or whatever you want to wrap it up Namara :)
EDIT: OR, you can just post in rhe main thread I guess... ^^

Collision! He crashed into the tawny wolf at full speed, paws scraping at the snow to stop his own forward motion and keep him on his feet. His snapping jaws caught nothing but fur, but it mattered little, the point was made, he was ready to fight beside Nayeli. Looking to the black dame now, he saw he slide smoothly into a dominating position, and he followed suit, tail curling in a high arc over his back, teeth bared at the opposing wolf.

His eyes smoldered like embers as he glared relentlessly at the opponent, every fiber of his body a challenge; Just come, I'm ready! Standing by Nayeli's side, the dark lad waited on stiff legs, eager to tear into the Glen wolf for true, a low, threatening growl rumbling in his chest. Around them, the others still stood unmoving, both sides laying claim to the kill, yet no one else made a move to attack. Whatever their reasoning may be, Drestig was pleased - while he would've had no quarrel with taken on the entirety, their idleness was as good as a capitulation to him - Oak Tree Bend had won, the kill was theirs.

Word Count: 197

(This post was last modified: Apr 05, 2014, 04:00 PM by Drestig.)