(See All?) Announcements
359 Users Online
Bing, Google

baby i'm not like the rest — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

The twilight skies soon began to lighten with the morning sun's rays. Her internal clock gently awoke her, reminding her how much she loved watching the sunrise. The mother slowly rose to not awake her sleeping knight besides her. Looking down at his handsome sleeping face, she gently licked his brow before quietly making her out into the rising sun's warm rays. As she settled next to an old oak tree, her fiery gaze watched the beautiful colors of the horizon as the sun began to make its appearance to the world. Remembering the many times she snuck up to her ledge within the mountains to watch the sun rise. She had always been an early riser and many didn't know this was the reason. Only few knew of her love for the dawn and dusk. Only one knew why.

Her dear Belladonna had been the only one that she had told why she loved the sunrise and sunset so much. It was the one of the few things that her and her mother shared. Her father, Zeus, would have attacked her mother if he had known what they did almost every morning while he slept. However, he did end up attacking her and killed her anyway, so it wasn't like Athena could have stopped the evil man. She did though take her revenge for her mother. To this day, she still believes he is dead, but contrary to her beliefs, he still roams dangerous and free.

As she sat gazing out towards the sky, she couldn't help, but wonder how @Dziban will be with their children. She trusted him with her life, but there was still something mysterious about him that she felt was almost dangerous. There was something inside him that worried her. She shouldn't talk, though. She had her demons and he rightfully had his. Would he trust her enough to tell her his past, though? Shaking her head, she couldn't help but call herself a hypocrite. How could she ask if he trusted her enough to spill out all his secrets to her while she held in so many of her own? Hypocrite. There's a time for everything though, perhaps today was the day that she would tell him of her deadly past.

(This post was last modified: Apr 07, 2014, 01:55 AM by Athena.)
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Pinn who has 24 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Dziban Thanne

He was dreaming; Running through a dark cavern, begging for air. What was he running from? The man could not remember anymore, but he knew that stopping meant death. It was catching up now, whatever it was. So close now, right on his tail, he felt something grab hold of him. Then he was falling, crashing down towards the Earth. Only then did his queen wake him, her soft kiss causing him to stir lightly. A pale eye cracked open with just enough time to catch her ghostly silhouette dance across the horizon. She halted then, choosing a spot beside a grand oak tree. With one last yawn, he pulled himself up, curious to know what she was doing up so early in the morning.

Following the same path, he pressed against her side. Nuzzling the back of her ear in greeting he allowed a contented sigh to rumble from his throat. Never had he felt this.. so happy. Soon Athena would bear his children, their legacy would live on. They would be safe, whole.

His attention turned towards the sky, painted with oranges, and it seemed like they would finally have a chance to talk; A much needed moment alone. With their plans, and preparations they hadn't had much time to really be. "Is something troubling you?"

Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

Her mind wandered, various things on her mind. As soon as his body rubbed against her's, his hot breath against her ear. Reaching back towards him, she nipped at his cheek playfully before gently licking him lovingly. Turning to face him, she nuzzled into his chest, breathing in his musty scent. Releasing a sigh, she looked back up at his pale gaze, her eyes searching deep into his. What lied behind that wall? His gaze followed the pattern of the horizon; her gaze followed. His quiet words whispered against her ear, her gaze turned back to meet his. She knew what troubled her, but could she tell him. She couldn't lie to him, he would see right through it anyway. Today would be the day.

As she looked deep into his gaze, she whispered quietly, "You love me, even though you do not know my past." Her gaze dropped towards their feet. White paws next to his dirty silver ones, both strong and large, many miles traveled. As she studied their paws, she knew that she loved him even though she too did not know that past of her lover. What a strange thing love did to her, to them. "And I love you even though I do not know your past," her eyes lifted then to search the pale yellow eyes of her mate. Would he destroy the wall that hide his past from her? Does he trust her? Her fiery eyes held his, studying his striking features. Would he let her in or would he shut her out?

Played by Pinn who has 24 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Dziban Thanne

Her gaze held more than just love, and he knew that her next words would be important. His full attention rested on her face, pointing down towards their paws. He couldn't help but glance, finding his so filthy in comparison to her pristine white. Maybe that's how it was, truly his past could reflect it. How far had hers moved? What lands had they crossed? Barely audible, almost a whisper, he spoke. "I love you, because you are strong. Your eyes hold more than your words, and your head is sturdy." There was no reason for it, but somehow he had fallen for this ashen girl. The vastitude of it was unimaginable, and still he had no doubts.

However, his contentedness did not last, as she hinted around him. Skirting the edges of his past. On this day, while they were expectant of their first children, he could not lie. The fear in his heart grew. Would he reject her? Another litter left without a father. "I fear if you knew of my past, you would not be so accepting of me." He put it out there, letting her consider whether she wanted to push forward, delving into the secrets he held within his heart. Things he never wanted to see the light of day, but he would allow her in; Show her the deepest confines of his mind. Maybe that was best, letting her see him for what he truly was. Only then could she decide whether he was worth her time, and not to mention it seemed as though his queen had secrets of her own.

Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Sorry about the wait...): @Dziban

His words came in whispers as he explained his love for her. Her heart lifted at his words and she felt her doubts subside as she nuzzled his neck gently before pulling back to gaze at him once again. They were both afraid that when either of them discovered each other's pasts, their foraged love for each other would diminish with the wind. He spoke of his fears that she would no longer accept her if he told her his past, but she was no longer afraid. She was willing to bare her naked soul to him if that was what he desired.

Her gaze held his as she started with the secret that had drove her from her home. She told him about her wrongful childhood and how she took revenge on her father for her dead mother. She then told him of her life within Relic Lore. Athena told him of how she had helped found Poison Path and how she kept it alive when Naira and Rhysis disappeared. She explained her relationship with her adoptive daughter Belladonna, her first love Tlarx and how he had saved her from a cougar. She also told him of all the betrayals done against her and how @Ash had saved her from the turmoil they caused inside her. She confessed that she had loved him then, but she held in the fact that those feelings lingered inside her. Athena went on to explain her litter with Eden, how he had left her, how she had lost both Aphrodite and Elliot, and how Poison Path fell. She then told Dziban how she tried to get Aphrodite back, but had fallen deep down within the caves of Whisper Caverns and how she now fears the dark caves and pitch darkness. Lastly, she told him of everything that happened just before he had saved her from the cliff fall.

By the time she was done, she was exhausted and it felt like hours had flown by. In reality, the story of her life only lasted forty-five to thirty minutes. Looking up to gaze at Dziban's pale eyes, she was almost afraid of the expression that could be on his face. Was there going to be disgust, anger, or rejection? "That is my life. My soul is bare to you now," she whispered, her heart beating against her chest waiting for his reaction.

dziban & athena thanne
Time brought your heart to me...