(See All?) Announcements
490 Users Online
Google, Bing, Khalon

Valar Morghulis
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris

Every second he could feel the tension and importance of the moments that were to follow. The man whom had taken Athena's heart had spoken which added more tension. It was Athena's call. Her demands were simple and he was more than happy to oblige when she presented them. He bowed his head and said the words he had so many times before. One when he joined the adults ranks in Asphodel Meadows, once for Pitch Pine Trail and again for Cut Rock River {though that was provided it still felt like home to him}. "I, Aeolus Argyris, swear my allegiance to you Athena, your mate, your children. I swear it on my gods that I worship and all those I hold dear." He said to the female who was leaving Cut Rock River.

Aeolus only hoped that it was enough to make a difference. He took a deep breathe and his fiery orange eyes glittered with nervousness. He had joined the pack of Cut Rock River with hostility from Ana and a bad reputation for losing pups imprinted on Astra. It would be no more, he would go and be the guardian, the vigilante he was always meant to be. He wouldn't dare step on toes and he had no desire in his heart to lead a pack, especially since he hadn't found a special fae of his own to even leave with. His fur was flattened but his ears were perked as he listened for the sounds of Maksim or anyone that might find them. He knew they would have to leave any minute and it surprised Aeolus that Maksim hadn't made it to where they were yet.

Played by Pinn who has 24 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Dziban Thanne

The words were enough to satisfy the silver male, but he was unsure if they would meet his mate's expectations. She had lived with this stranger, witnessed his work ethic, and heard his loyalties. Yet, would he truly follow through on his word? Had he sworn the same to Cut Rock River's alpha as well? Only time would tell, and Dziban would be damned if this wolf ruined their plans. Taking a mental note, he decided to seek out Aeolous later, and have a proper chat. If this man was going to be anywhere near their children, then he had to be sure.

Pale eyes found his mate, searching for a reaction. Every second they stood so near the borders was on borrowed time, and the seconds were ticking by. Dziban didn't fear for much, but an entire pack brought down upon three wolves - possibly two? He disliked the odds, and so he planted a gentile nudge to Athena's shoulder. "We must be going love."

A single nod directed towards the stranger was enough to give his consent and allow Aeolous to follow. The events were done, too late to be reversed now, and all three of them would have to push on in hopes of starting anew. Orienting himself towards the East, he led them on, in an attempt to put as much distance between themselves and Cut Rock River as possible. Wherever they ended up, Dziban knew that this was only the second step in his forever.

(This post was last modified: Apr 29, 2014, 03:54 AM by Dziban.)