(See All?) Announcements
450 Users Online
Bing, Google

If we're all made just a little bit broken, tell me who is to blame? — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 45 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Catori Algoma
Catori had heard of cherries in the past but had never actually seen them before now. She trotted around, sniffing the little red fruits that lay beneath her feet. Could she eat them? She was sure that she could. A certain aura filled the place, none like she's ever experienced. It wasn't a bad one, in fact it was the exact opposite. One she'd probably describe as "delightful". "Yes.." She closed her eyes in bliss. "What a delightful energy flowing through this place." She whispered, taking a small nibble at her first ever cherry. "Delicious!" She gasped, now taking in a mouth full of the ruby delights. "Absolutely remarkable!!" A particularly joyful yip emerged from her dusky lips. She continued her stroll around the orchid, taking extra lengths to make sure she sniffed each and every tree, examined each and every bird. She hadn't been to very many places since leaving her home, but this was by far the most beautiful. There was just so much to see.

After finishing her little field trip, Catori lay right between two chosen fruit tree's. Only then did the drowsiness hit her. She hadn't gotten much rest in the past few days, though she didn't want to sleep. She took in each and every bit of sunlight that made it's way through the unforgiving clouds. "I wont fall asleep.. I'll just.. meditate. I haven't done that in a long while.. I hope the tree spirits will forgive my absence..." She closed her eyes in hopes of this spiritual escape, but ended up falling asleep a few moments later regardless.
Played by Prince who has 7 posts.
Inactive
Gabriel Hunt
The air was crisp, like it was every morning since he had arrived, and slowly struggled to warm up in the afternoon. Gabriel didn't mind though, his puffy coat kept him warm and the cold might keep unwanted company away from him. More time to explore. With every passing day his confidence had come back to him, exploring farther and farther until eventually, today, bringing him to the orchards. Growing up in the north, Gabriel had never seen these type of trees, accustom only to deciduous forests and windy fields from when he was a pup. They were green, very green! A sweet scent clung heavy in the air as well, entering the young wolf's lungs and giving off a almost intoxicating effect.

Plump, red fruit hang heavy among the leaves almost like miniature suns in a sky of green. Does he dare take a taste? Though his mind clearly shouted " Dangerous! " Gabriel's stomach said otherwise, and with a quick snap of the jaw a delicious taste filled his mouth. " Mmm! " the sound of satisfaction escaping him, he has to have more! With a few hops here and there, Gabriel reached up to stuff his mouth with more delectable fruit; this was heaven. With every bite the crimson fruit stained the fur around his mouth, at first glance it seemed to be a blood bath. With all the commotion, birds neighboring in the surrounding trees took up and out into the skies; their calls echoing behind them.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Catori Algoma
It didn't seem like long before Catori was awoken by a stranger, Though things like this where beginning not to phase her anymore. She didn't move rather, she just watched the wolf. Confident that she was hidden enough to where they wouldn't notice her for at least a few more moments. She wondered if that was how she looked when she first saw the cherries. Actually, she had hoped that that was exactly how she looked! They seemed so lively and excited for the fruit.. It was beautiful! She lay her head back down, with eyes remaining on the happy friend before her. She didn't mind company when there was no conversing involved, they didn't even know she existed yet! It was perfect! She snickered, quietly taking a cherry into her mouth. 'Let's make a game of this, how many cherries can I eat before they hear me.' she thought to herself, feeling rather playful. Uncommon, It was probably the new surroundings. Her snickering got a bit louder as she made it to 5, although cherries only took seconds for a wolf to eat in the first place.. She'd realize it really wasn't that remarkable if she took the time to ponder over it.. But that wasn't important to her now, what was important was getting to 30 cherries before being discovered. She began to push her luck, taking more and more in with each bite. She needed to reach 30. They would not win this game. 11, 14, 18....
Inactive
Gabriel Hunt
When Gabriel reached thirteen, the delicious fruit turned almost rancid in his mouth. Ugh! He had clearly eaten too many, the sweetness turning his stomach into knots. Or was it the poison from the fruit finally starting to take effect? Whatever it was, it would surely stop him from eating these for a while. But before he had time to collect himself, Gabriel's ears pricked up to attention. Almost hidden by the cawing of birds in the distance, a snicker could be heard farther down in the orchard. Was there the possibility that someone was watching him, here of all places?

Letting the half-chewed fruit drop like stones out of his mouth, Gabriel started towards the sound. He knew he looked rather silly, the crimson fruit juice sickly sticking around his mouth and down his chest, but curiosity led him on. Perhaps it was just his imagination getting the better of him and besides were there even other wolves around in these parts? Would they be lone like him, or even worse would he be intruding on some kind of pack territory? Though he didn't expect his questions to be answered, Gabriel searched on in hopes of making some kind of friend.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Catori Algoma
Uh oh. Her company was approaching swiftly.. But she had only reached 23! Could she even eat another? The once appetizing taste was so appalling to her now! 'That's what you get when you eat to many sweets at once dummy. You should of made the goal 15. What's so good about 30 anyways?' she spat to herself.. Trying her best to at least make it to 24. The foreigner was only getting closer by the minute, she began to sweat nervously. What if she couldn't make it to 24? She placed the last cherry on her tongue, gagging a little from the now too familiar taste. Why was she even doing this? What was the point? Would the torture ever end? She half-halfheartedly chewed the juicy ball from hell, and let it slide down her throat. It was no 30, but 24 was definitely something special.

Feeling somewhat self accomplished, she rolled over on her side. Her new friend would soon arrive, and she couldn't wait to tell them how many cherries she had to eat in order for them to meet. Another Unlikely event, actually wanting to talk to the wolf? This place had to be getting to her. Should she really be lying on her side when they finally do end up face to face though? What if they where here to harm her. It hadn't happened yet, but it was always a possibility. Wolves could just be so territorial sometimes. She fought with herself to at least sit up. She should of been standing, but this would do for now. She was to full to really care.
Inactive
Gabriel Hunt
Just when the trees seemed to go on forever, a sharp turn to the right revealed a pocket clearing and with it a new stranger. Light struck brightly into his eye, the trees breaking overhead to let the sunlight in. It took a few blinks and squints to see what was actually in front of him. Gabriel had never really had a friend besides the small creatures in the forest undergrowth and the occasional meal. On top of that, he had never ran into another wolf before. She looked almost like him, but not really. Her fur was much browner than his could ever be, he had started to wonder if she lived here too.

" He..Hey " Gabriel began. The mush of cherry stems and skin were still thick in his mouth, instinctively making his tongue move around in awkward motions to get it out. He had seen she was eating the cherry's as well, though as of now it was the last thing he wanted to think about. Ugh, why had he eaten so many? He wasn't a pup anymore and wasn't even really hungry to begin with. Finally the embarrassment of the entire situation along with his pitiful stutter of a hello began to sink in. Gabriel stared blankly ahead, dumbly waiting for a reply.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Catori Algoma
"I ate 23... No. 24 cherries in order for us to meet and all you can say is Hey? That's not very formal." She snorted at the slightly murky male in front of her as she finally budged herself upwards into a stand. She wasn't really angry with him, she was more or less being sarcastic. Knowing he'd have not the slightest idea what she was going on about, she decided to elaborate. "I noticed you before. You seemed pretty happy about all the cherries. I was happy too, but now I'm sick of them. I decided to see how many I could eat before you noticed me. I set my goal for 30, though like I said.. I only made it to 24. I had already eaten some prior to the bet as well. Should of set the goal to 15 in my opinion. It was too late though. I'm really full now. Actually I might even be thirsty." she was a bit parched now that she thought about it. Something to drink would also help her rid the now disgusting aftertaste of the fruit from her mouth "I'm Catori by the way. You wouldn't happen to know where any water is located would you?" She hadn't seen water much since leaving the wildwood. It sure would be disappointing if there wasn't any relatively close to here. She stared at the boy in hopes that the next words to come out of his mouth would portray to a pond or something.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive
Gabriel Hunt
The first other wolf he had ever met and all he had to say was a stuttering hey? Pathetic, so awkward that Gabriel thought about turning on his heels right then and there and leaving the female with just a dust cloud. No, that would be even more rude, and what if she was faster than him and caught up? What if she wasn't as friendly as she seemed? Frustrated in thought, Gabriel looked up to realize the stranger was still talking; he had missed everything.

"I'm Catori by the way. You wouldn't happen to know where any water is located would you?"

" C-Catori " Gabriel sputtered out again. This was her name fool, say something! " Gabriel..I'm Gabriel! N-no I'm not from around here so I can't really say. " Gabriel paused to collect his thoughts, " Hey! I can help you look if you want...if you don't think that's too weird or something. "

With the mention of water, the young wolf realized how dry his mouth had become. The bitter, tangy taste of crimson fruit still lingered like a ghost in his mouth though his stomach ache seemed to have subsided. Gabriel raised his nose, taking in any scent of that might hint at any water in the area. Though far off, it brought along the scent of meat as well; some kind of carcass in the distance perhaps? Gabriel didn't know, these lands were so strange and new to him.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Catori Algoma
"Mh." She grunted. His words truly dispirited her. "Well, Gabriel, I would really appreciate the help." Being unfamiliar with the are, Catori really could use all the help she could get. Even if it was from someone she had just met, better than nothing right? He was sniffing around, so she decided to do the same.. but all she could smell was cherries and the faint scent of raw meat. She wanted to quench her thirst, not make her belly explode with more food! 'Though if I where smart I'd find the meat and keep it for later..' now that was an idea. She was a decent hunter, but that didn't mean she wasn't lazy. "You smell that right? The food? Maybe we should stop by and check it out.. Might even be able to find water better from there or something." She spoke with optimism but was actually pretty sure they wouldn't smell anything different from that location either. "I mean I'm not hungry or anything, but we could eat it later or something right?" and by that she meant she could eat it later. She doubted the wolf would want to stick with her for long enough to get hungry again and if he where to leave he wouldn't be taking the food with him. It was hers. She didn't care how awkward and pathetic the boy looked, or even if he had smelt it first. Her meat.

"I think it's coming from that way." She turned to the north. "It's not that far..." Turning back to him, waiting for reassurance. Catori really should learn to keep her guard up, she didn't know this guy. He seemed harmless enough though, he had very gentle vibes. She was sure everything would be fine.