569 Users Online
Google, Bing

all over you
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by Steph who has 279 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Kite Tainn
ooOOoooooo IT IS LUVVVVV

Kite was nonstop happy, here. Her tail beat against her sides, and she laughed. Troubles my middle name, she retorted with a wiggle of her brows, her voice impish. Kite had no middle name, of course... but trouble sounded good when he said it, and to amuse him, Kite informed him that she was indeed trouble. Really, Kite was an easygoing girl who didn't know the meaning of the word... she was not a troubled yearling and all things considered had lived well, even in her time alone isolating though the experience might have been.

Kites eyes widened at his proclamation. Her own bafflement came then and, she (in all seriousness) said with a gasp, I thought you might've heard mine! I can hear it now... she settles into silence for a minute, looking down at her chest. For as long as Mirren was in her presence, the feeling would remain. That steady thrum and the consistent, drum-like beat of her heart would always prove that. Even then it rattled her rib cage, and she looked up at him, her head cocked. Could he hear it?

As he yawned, Kite found herself doing the same, mirroring him subconsciously. Yawning had always been something she found contagious, and her jowls spread nice and wide, pearly whites revealed. The cold of winter was gone, eradicated, as he pressed between her shoulder blades, the gentle caress sending sparks of heat through her limbs. The warmth she felt... incomparable to anything. His words were nearly lost on her, but Kite heeded all that he said despite her own exhaustion that came in waves. She felt safe here, with him... and knew she would sleep well through the night. Ask me anything... Kite offers, I'll tell you... ah, yes, sleepy voice, there it was! But Kite would fight her tiredness, these heavy eyes... she nestled closer to him.
Played by Allie who has 171 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mirren Tainn

Despite her witty replies and the way her fluffy tail beat, Mirren knew Kite didn't have a trouble-making bone in her body. Not where he was concerned, not tonight. The only trouble going down around here was the way her touch was like lightning against him. Her laugh was contagious and they were snuggled up so closely that it reverberated in him, along his side. The soft feel of her long, tawny coat was enticing and he leisurely brushed his cheek against it as it tickled his nose. "Ms. Troubles," he reflected, blowing her fur from his mouth before expressly burying his nose in it.

As always, her reaction to his admission was adorable, and he shared her moment of silence respectively. Yes, he could hear it, like music to his ears. What was more─he could feel it. They'd spent the day traveling and talking and sharing, and all of that was unexpectedly wonderful, but to be so close that he could feel the pulsing of her beating heart made his own throb with...with...He knew exactly what is was, but shouldn't he be wary of how fast this was all moving? He'd concluded earlier that he wasn't going to let her go, and in that way he knew the things that would come next, but to feel it all actually happening...to fall like this...it was amazing. "I can hear it alright, right here," he tucked his muzzle between their bodies to prod between her ribs. "It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard," he stated matter of factly.

If they tried to get any closer to each other they would fuse together, but it didn't stop her from pressing closer and it certainly didn't prevent him from accommodating. Her feminine voice was softened by sleepiness, and he wondered if he'd get to listen to her pillow talk every night. It was soothing, relaxing, and just what he needed to sing him to sleep. Resting his broad head across her back, his voice soft and low, he would save his vast number of inquiries for her until morning.

"Forever, Kite," he reminded her as he drifted off. "We're gonna be together forever."

{end}
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is an elk carcass nearby. It looks like it froze to death. +12 Health