(See All?) Announcements
545 Users Online
Bing, Google, Finley, Khalon

I ain't kryptonite — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

Smiling as Karpos stated he was glad to see him again, he felt happier than he had in a while. So he hadn’t failed his promise to Shade to keep his children safe, even if he had only looked after one, at least she wasn’t alone anymore. He had seen her during their stay in Magnolia Glen, and she had looked down, bored, unwilling to do much. That was the only reason he would let her go, otherwise she would go against his will, and he would rather she leave on good terms and think highly of him, rather than the wolf that tried to keep her from leaving with her brother. He would do the same if his own sister appeared, he still hadn’t stop hoping she was alive, but he would always want to be with her, that’s what siblings were for, after all.

Looking between the two Slayer children, he nodded, a sad smile on his face. Even though he didn’t want Adsila to leave, he would let her. “You can go with your brother to this pack, I won’t stop you. But always know that if things go wrong, I will be here for you, the both of you.” Nuzzling Adsila once on the neck, and then Karpos, before stepping back, his tail swishing back and forth by his back legs. Ace glanced at the dark prince once more, “I know that you will look after her to the best of your abilities.” His voice was gentle, but fierce as he spoke, and with that he turned around to leave, before pausing and glancing back to the two Slayers, “I will miss the both of you, goodbye, for now.” Padding onwards, the Silver Male disappeared into Magnolia Glen’s borders.

293 Words

When I listen to my heart,
Ace Caravello
It whispers your name...

{Ace exit}
Played by Melorama who has 97 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Adsila Slayer
@Karpos

Adsila held her breath as her brother spoke of leaving with her to go join Cut Rock River. She was afraid that he would say no and not allow her to go, but to her amazement he nodded and told her she could. As he nuzzled her, she leaned into him, forever grateful that he was allowing her to leave with Karp and venture forth, away from his protection. “Thank you,” she whispered softly, tears threatening to slide down her cheeks, but she blinked them back, not wanting to cry after she had been so strong all winter and during her stay in the pack. She knew that it was going against all of Ace’s promises and beliefs to let her go, but he was doing it because he loved her, and didn’t want to see her so miserable. The only way to make her happy was to be with Karp, and so he was letting her go.

She watched as her Silver Guardian pulled back, telling Karp that he was leaving her in his protection, before saying his goodbyes and walking away. “Goodbye Ace,” she said, and then he was gone, and she turned back to her brother, a sad smile on her face. They were both now free to head to Cut Rock River, all ties broken that were holding them back. She was ready to leave it all behind and return to her old family, the ones that she had to make everything up to, as she had pushed them all away. But now she had the chance to make everything right. Nudging Karp gently on his shoulder, she grinned at him. “You ready to go home?” Without waiting for an answer, she started padding forwards, knowing that he would follow without hesitation.

296 Words

{Adsi exit}
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
This natural selection picked me out to be
Karpos Slayer
A dark horse running in a fantasy

It was time for him to start acting like the guardian he was supposed to be. He still had so many things to learn. He had things to do too. Ace handed Adsila over into his protection and a small but sad smile formed on his muzzle as Adsila turned to leave with little more than a goodbye. "Goodbye uncle Ace, I love you." He whispered as he turned and walked with Adsila. He loved all of his family, Ace, Lachesis, Capella, Naia and most definitely Adsila. The Slayer boy listened to his sister ask one question. "I've been ready to go back home since I left." He whispered to her, he hadn't been in the mood much for talking but he felt better with his family.

Suddenly all his rage was forgotten, or at the very least minimized in the back of his head. Soon it would all be right. All they had to do was cross a mountain and make it to Cut Rock River where his aunts and uncle were. Part of him wished that he could have brought Ace too, so they could all be together, all of them. But his uncle seemed to have found peace in being in Magnolia Glen. He had to admit he was surprised that his sister made the decision so fast. Were things not as she had wanted in the Glen? Karpos continued to walk as he thought, his chocolate brown fur ruffling a bit as the soft spring winds blew past him.

-Fade-