(See All?) Announcements
631 Users Online
Bing, Google

lost my head a while ago — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora
After talking to Kydnt we've come to terms that Nova wont be fighting and Camio is gonna usher out Nova as quickly as possible<3 Also, let me know if anyone wants anything changed! I kind of just went for it so Im open to changing things.

castlegraphics . deviantart
burtn . deviantart

"You're lying, you snivelling pathetic bitch.

No no no. That wasn't sitting right with Camio. Screw submitting to anyone now. No one was going to mess with his girl. Jumping to his paws he quickly shouldered Nova to get her out of the way of the silver woman's reach. Pulling back his lip he offered a sharp click of his teeth at Aponi in warning.

"Nova start heading out. Now." His voice was harsh and stern unlike the usual softness he used when speaking to Nova. Keeping his eyes trained on Aponi, Camio also shot Phineas a quick look. "It's not my place to tell you how to run your members but I suggest you get a better hold on your woman." Snarling he shot his glare back to Aponi. Backing up just a bit he looked over to make sure Nova was safe and moving herself along.

Camio wasn't done yet. He had a mouthful for Aponi to hear. "Don't you ever talk to Nova like that again. If anyone is a bitch here it is you. I swear, if we ever cross paths again I wont hesitate an attack. In fact I'll rip out your pathetic vocal cords like you threatened to do to Nova, it would do everyone a favor." Backing up he was hoping he could make it out easy. On last snarl was sent rippling through the air before he made an attempt to snake away. Moving off from the scene he made sure to keep Nova in the front. If they decided to come after the two of them Camio wanted to be taken first, not his lovely princess Nova.

"Speech"

and all the love lost was the love that i kept
in coffins and boxes, a museum of the dead
Played by Kydnt who has 158 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nova
OK so these guys are running away unless otherwise pursued

Nova hadn't expected Aponi to take it favorably. She could hardly think of anything that her sister would take well, but the reaction she'd received blew straight past any of Nova's expectations. Perhaps she should have seen it coming, after all, Nova hadn't reacted too differently when Camio had broken the news; with utter anger and disbelief. Nova knew her sister could be volatile, but she had never heard such vitriol from anyones mouth, let alone directed at her. While the core of it was true, that Mapplethorpe was dead, Nova had lied about looking for their mom. Her ears folded back in shame, knowing she deserved the venom.

"Aponi, please, I'm not-" was all Nova managed to squeak out before Aponi barreled into her. While Nova stood a good few inches over Aponi, the extra height only made her a bigger, wobblier target for the raging freight train coming right at her. Nova was easily knocked off balance with a yelp, falling in a heap with her long legs tangled under her. She struggled back onto her paws, ears pinned back and eyes averted with shame and embarrassment.

Nova almost didn't recognize Camio's voice, his tone totally different than anything she had heard from him before. She glanced at him, looking unsure but deciding it was best to listen. There was just no reasoning with crazy, and Nova didn't think she would be able to convince her sister of anything now that she was worked up into a frenzy. Nova scurried a short distance away from the group, turning around only when she heard Camio giving the others an earful.

"C-Camio! Stop it! C'mon!" She hissed. She had no doubts that her sister would go after him too if he didn't get moving. Nova only continued to run once Camio had caught up with her.

Played by Ghost who has 517 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
Feel free to pp Aponi leaving to the south <3

She had reached her target with ease, ramming into her sister's chest with the brunt force of her own weight. Being prepared for the impact Aponi landed on her own paws while Nova sprawled out in the dirt, that is before her 'friend' shoved between them. Eyeing him icily as he spoke to Phineas she snapped her jaws in warning not to be so disrespectful to the alpha. When he turned his attention upon the silver yearling she narrowed her eyes leering, "I would like to see you try." Who was he to threaten her about family business? Whatever his relationship with her sister he was not and never would be an Aquila and therefore he should pull his snout out of where it didn't belong.

Watching them go Aponi felt nothing but an eerie calm within herself, focusing not on the actions that had just taken place but the words. Surely Nova had to be lying about their father being dead....he couldn't be. Suddenly doubt flooded her, and for maybe the first time in her life the Aquila teen wasn't sure of herself, it made her legs tremble. As if in a daze she felt herself turn to her alpha, the blue eyes no longer cold but confused, pleading, "Phineas....I.....I'm sorry but I think I need to go find my father." Her voice broke over the last word and she tore her gaze away while composing herself. Furrowing her brows she took a moment before looking back to the Argyis man, "I know the timing is bad, you'll need members to help build the new pack. I just need some time to make sure he's alright, but know this, as long as you grant me this leave my loyalty will always belong with you. As soon as I find him I will return." The tremble in her words was gone, instead was a determined kind of confidence, surely her sister was lying and she would find Pa safe and sound in the Ghastly Woods, then she could return to where she belonged.

Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris

Not only had she cost him two potential loyalists to help feed his children, but also herself. The news she wished to depart and check on her parents were not surprising to him – nor did he truly begrudge it of her, but he also did not expect to see the yearling again. She would have to find them first.. and that would only happen if she decided to even return – what ties truly held her to the pack with Mercy gone? He did not believe Aponi held much in ways of friendship amongst the few comrades that remained. It was likely she would find somewhere else during her travels.

But he wished her farewell – meaningfully, and honestly. Aponi had contributed to the pack when he had needed her to, and he knew the reckless heart losing ones family could do. As her peppered form moved further from him, the regal wolf watched her go – relief had almost swept over him in the sense he could at least find a break from the tension of a rather dominant yearling, but he was saddened by her departure.

Stranger even more so, she was perhaps the first in a long time to actually say goodbye rather than just leave, like the rest. Finally, when she could see her no more and the dot on the horizon had finally disappeared, the Argyris man shifted, his weary figure lumbering back to Magnolia Glen. He too would prepare for his journey soon. Soon, returning home would not offer the sight of the magnolia trees and the memories of Borlla and Kyros playing amongst them – a new life awaited them all.