(See All?) Announcements
545 Users Online
Bing, Google

cold shoulder — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
Annoyed as I thought I had replied to this and I know I wrote a post, so I must of closed the window and not realised. >.>; We could end this here, though? Of course feel free to post again.

Her compliment was warming and he felt the warming of pride course through him at the mention of Triell taking after him. Indru wasn't sure how much of that was down to him but if even only a tiny portion of it was he was a little proud of himself as well as Triell, and relief made him soar and his face light up. It soothed him to think that people not in their family thought well of Triell too, hopefully he could be a good role model to the pups and help them grow into wolves their parents would be proud of. Thank you, he replied again, noted he seemed to have found reasons to thank her a lot, that means a lot.

At her comments on his kindness he shook his head, looking at her carefully. He was shocked that she did not have a pack already, season of the year aside, as she would undeniably be a useful asset with her calming nature and willingness to help. I think it'd be a fair trade, the safety of a pack for having her as a member was a trade he'd be willing to make anyway. Gazing away he looked back to the mountains, shocked to see how dark it had become and realising how long he had been here. Though, I have to leave now, he explained, first rising to his haunches and then to his feet and shaking his fur lightly, leaning forward to then stretch his limbs. I have been gone to long and they will wonder where I am. It was not a hindrance to Indru to be with his family and his tail waved behind him at the thought as he dipped his head to her, wishing her well, and then turning away to lope back home.

Played by Sarah who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote><ul><b>ooc</b> - mmnnn okay.</li></ul>"You're welcome," was her only reply. Under the punctured cloak of sky, she was beginning to feel the weight of sleep on her eyelids. Words came slowly to her, as she fought for something else to say, but became aware of the fact that there was nothing. Wait. What was it that she was forgetting? Quickly, she rolled onto her side. "Oh, tell Ruiko—" Damn. Indru was already gone. "Tell him I'm sorry," she finished with a mumble. Loneliness began to creep up her lips, making her shiver. No longer did she want to be alone. Part of her wished she had gone with him. Instead, though, she merely rolled onto her back once more, letting her eyes find the stars. Why not sleep here tonight? It's very pretty. And so she did, weaving herself a comfortable blanket of stories and favourite memories as she floated away into the infinite sea of sleep.

"Goodnight," were her last words to the stars, tinged with the laced edges of sleep.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Feb 14, 2011, 09:17 PM by Ozera.)