Bing, Google

Nothing escapes me — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mily who has 268 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Miccah Athesila
@Anouke

speech

Miccah had thought that he could never revel in someone else's pain, but as his jaws succesfully clamped down on Anouke's muzzle, his inner instincts prevailed over any miniscule guilt he had begun to feel. He was glad he had hurt the man. Now, not only once, but twice. But the black alpha haf had enough. He was dome with this. With that last thought, he had used his quickly diminishing energy to flip both wolves over so that now Miccah found himself hovering over the dark brown brute. A snarl ripped from his very gut, and one side of his muzzle lifted to show a gleaming fang. Ready to deliver his final warning, he felt a sudden push at his abdomen when at the same time he saw Anouke's paw swipe at his face. A natural reaction, he quickly moved his face away from the attack, though he knew it wouldn't hurt him. A wolf's claws were blunt, and wouldn't be able to cause him any permanent damage.

Though he knee Anouke's paw held no real harm, the harsh shove of Anouke's hind legs had done the trick. It had caught him off gaurd and Miccah hated to be caught off gaurd. Even so, the dark pelted man found himself on his back, staring at the sky above him. But just as quickly as he had found himself on his back, he was back on his feet. Taking a small step back, Miccah finally lifted himself from his defensive posture. Staring straight at Anouke, his tone rumbled deep in his chest as he lifted his black banner and rose to his full height. "You are to leave my lands and never come back. I don't care if your injured or fucking dying, but if you show your face around my lands while I still rule, and seem to stir up trouble, they'll be hell to pay. Understood?" He wasn't really aiming for an answer, but the male was finally glad that he had gotten to say what he had felt ever since the beginning of this...'conversation.' He watched the equally large wolf expectantly, waiting for his answer. Or hopefully, lack there of.

Burtn @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Jun 09, 2014, 02:21 AM by Miccah.)
Played by Melorama who has 101 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Anouke Khasekhemre
I am the most horrible person EVER @Miccah! Sorry for taking so long, but I've finally got up Nuke's exit. You can fade the thread now...

The Young Hellions’ shove with his hind legs to Miccah’s abdomen was a success, and the moment the heavy weight was lifted off of him, he sprung back to his feet into a defensive posture. He watched through narrowed eyes as the black male rolled onto his feet and took a small step backwards, before lifting himself from the defensive posture into one of dominance. That didn’t settle well with Anouke, nor did the words that were spat at him like poison.

He chuckled darkly. Oh, there was no way he’d come back alone, whatever the reason. He had had his fun in the woodlands, and the only reason as to why he’d ever return was to finish what he started. However, that was for another time with another wolf at his side, but as for how long in the future it would be, he had no idea. The Young Hellion would return when the time was right, and not a second before.

Also lifting himself from his defensive stance, raising his head and standing tall, he bared his teeth at the black male once more. “Believe me, there is no reason for me ever returning here. I’ve done what I came to do, but perhaps in the far future you may see me once again. However, I won’t be alone.” With a snap of his jaws, Anouke spun on his heels and loped away from Secret Woodlands, heading towards where he would meet with the Dark She-wolf and deliver his message and success at completing his mission.

258 Words
Played by Mily who has 268 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Miccah Athesila
@Anouke

speech

Unfortunately, Anouke had more to say. The man stood tall, baring his teeth at Miccah. His fur bristled, but he forced himself to calm down. He was in no mood for another fight. At the idiot's words, Miccah bared his teeth. How dare he insinuate an act of war against his pack? The man let out a ferocious growl, Anouke's last warning before Miccah called for the pack to rip the scum into pieces. Anouke must have sensed his rapidly thinning patience, for the man turned and finally made his way out of the thickets. Miccah stood tense, ready if the man decided to do something stupid,like turn around. He watched until Anouke's figure faded into the shadows, and Miccah halfway let himself relax. No doubt this would end up being a shitstorm in the future. He was taking Anouke's threat seriously, and was making a note to himself to go to @Nina as soon as possible and tell her of what had transpired.

No matter how much they disliked each other, they always had one thing in agreement - the well being of the pack. Turning, Miccah faded into the shadows. There was much to think over. Anouke was finally gone, a relief in itself. @Rayne had finally been avenged. But there was one little problem that would cause Miccah great annoyance. Now that Anouke was gone, that would make @Koda second. He knew the ex alpha wanted to reign over the Thickets once more, and he would bet that it wouldn't be long before Koda decided to win back his throne. But this was Miccah's kingdom, and the pack was under his care. No matter how many people were rooting against him, hell would freeze over before he let another man take what was rightfully his. Koda was in for one hell of a fight, for Miccah wasn't bowing down easily.

{Fade out}

Burtn @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Jul 09, 2014, 03:25 PM by Miccah.)