(See All?) Announcements
233 Users Online
Google, Bing

Race Against Time — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Adalae who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
<font style='margin-left:20px;'><b>A</b></font>donia narrowed her eyes and fell a rush of anger in the pit of her stomach. Fighting back a retort, she watched as the two left quickly and without looking back. <i>..apathic..?</i> she thought to herself, snorting, <i>yeah, i'm sure. Clearly he hasn't known for a while how a loner feels. If someone snarls at you, you snarl back. You don't wait around and try and 'help them'. Obviously it will take me a little while longer to phase out of my old life. He should at least be able to understand that before he tells me off. And that was definitely not 'simply snarling'. She would have attacked me if the others hadn't been there.</i> Turning to Atiris, she gave a tired smile. <b>"I guess my work here is done, I'll be off. I suppose.."</b> Then she turned around and walked slowly into the bushes, disappearing within their depths.
(This post was last modified: Feb 02, 2011, 11:55 PM by Adonia.)
Played by Kiva who has 36 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Atiris Heavenstar
<i>BLARGH sorry for my lateness!</i>

Atiris nodded as she was told exactly which plant it was. Elecampine. She could remember what it looked like, though at this time of year it would likely look a lot different, though the female seemed to want its roots, not its flower which was a good thing. She pondered silently where it might be found- where she had seen it before, and had some trouble trying to remember it apart from all the other flowers she knew of. The tension within the group became palpable as a new pack female joined them and Vlarindara became noticably nervous. Borden was quick to reassure her, garnishing a rather sly smile from Atiris who had already begun to sense that Vlar depended on him- and that he was quite alright with being depended on. They decided to go and look for the flower and Atiris nodded, perfectly happy to be off on her own. "I'll go out for a look, I'll let you know if I find something," She quipped before she absconded into the wiilderness.