The Time in Between
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A fight broke out between two male mountain goats. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Zyn who has 101 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
K'arnae Desrix

@Borlla

The mountain born female was quite humble in her thinking; never assuming that her ways were in a sense right or wrong. But upon hearing the words from the Alpha female, she found herself pleasantly surprised what with a slight fluttering in her chest and prideful perk of her head. Had she not been lying on it, her tail might have even given a little wag.

"I would be glad to," she confessed, as heavy paws drummed briefly at the mouth of the den in contained excitement. While her feelings were much more, she was mindful of her display to the life yet unseen. She had no desire to startle them by her exuberant display. But she was delighted to teach again as she had with her younger charges. And what was more, the youths of the Glen could take part and carry on this lessons to further generations, should fate be kind to them. But of course, she was more so happy at the opportunity to instruct the newborns, should their parents be willing. If all went well with her teachings with the pack, then perhaps she would be allowed to mentor the future of the Glen.

The possibilities were dizzying... yet she managed to contain herself with a soft sigh of a whine.

"However," she gradually broke free of her excitement as she was reminded by way of musk her obligations to see to the pack's caches. "I will not disturb you further." Carefully, she pushed herself to rise. "I will return a little later with more for you." And though the mother could not see it, K'arnae tipped her muzzle respectfully as she made to turn away.

Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
(I'm so sorry for the delay ;;)

Borlla herself was rather excited to hear the answer of her packmate. What an event that would be, the whole pack coming together to learn how to fish. It was a useful skill, of course! They had a stream so close to home, why not make use of it? She'd love nothing more than to see her children learning this skill, as well. Though she never thought much of it, drowning was quite a real threat, and perhaps the more comfortable they were with the water, the better. And the earlier the better, as well! Thankfully, K'arnae expressed interest in her leader's offer, and perhaps even enthusiasm, if the faint thrumming and bouncing of loose dirt was any indication. "Glad to hear!" She replied, a smile in her words. The woman seemed nice enough, so, while she was happy to have an answer, Borlla hadn't really expected her to say no. It was too great of an opportunity to pass up, especially if you might've been one of the only fishers in the pack.

The thrill died down after a moment, and Borlla's ears twitched at the change of mood. There was a shifting from beyond, and she eyed her children for a moment, with one ear still turned towards the mouth of the den. "I look forward to it," the Leader answered, tail quietly giving a few pleased wags. With a slight yawn (because lying about all day was just so exhausting), Borlla rested her head on the ground, and shut her eyes, if only for just a moment.

/exit
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention