(See All?) Announcements
770 Users Online
Bing, Saoirse, Google, Isla

Joining Instructions
Print · · Subscribe · 5 Loves ·

OOC Joining Instructions


To more easily facilitate the process of joining a pack, RoW offers the option for characters to join a pack OOCly. To apply for membership, simply post a new thread in this forum with your desired pack as the thread subject with the following information included:

  • Character name
  • How long your character has been in Relic Lore
  • Post prompt response

Each pack has a specific post prompt that they ask all potential joiners to respond to. Pack leaders will use this response to gauge whether or not they think your character is a correct fit for their pack. Each of the post prompts are below. When responding to the prompt, please ensure that your post meets the 100 word minimum. These posts should be treated like regular RP posts. How would your character react in the situation that the prompt puts them in? After leaders have read and evaluated your response, they will respond to your application and either accept or deny your character.

Pack Post Prompts


Sanguine Cove

The mountains still have a thick trail of smoke in them, and the plants further from the shoreline seem to be drooping or dying. A pack's borders still remain heavily marked at the edge of the lake and you can still hear the water gently lapping. You howl to announce your presence, and perhaps present a gift to show your seriousness in the pack. An ebony wolf greets you with a warm smile. "You called? How can I help you?" It is up to you to make your case now.


Dead Empress Backwater

It is likely that you were able to smell the markers of the pack for a long time before you actually reach them. It does not take very long before you are met by a young leader, who appears friendly but judgemental of your appearance and approach. What do you do to appease this gaze? What will you say to plead your case? Have you brought a gift with you? The leader's stance is neutral and proud, and the wolf remains silent. It's your move.


Paradise Falls

Amidst the towering and majestic Kingsfall forests is almost anything needed for survival. The forest is rich in resources, so it is not a great surprise when you come across the scent of a pack's borders marking out a piece of this land for themselves. It seems the group has taken refuge near a stream, and though trees and foliage obscure the immediate view, is that a waterfall you hear in the distance? Intrigued, or perhaps in need, you call. And before long you are greeted by a tawny woman who is polite, but wary of your presence, she asks for the reason of your call, how do you win her over?