603 Users Online
Google, Bing, Isla

To the ends of the earth — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 74 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint
@Silver
She needed some air away from the life of the pack, needed to get away from the constant smell of others that bothered the borders and the slight fear of Phineas and Borlla. Their pups were due soon, if they had not already been born-she hadn’t kept up with how pregnant her female leader was so she had no idea. And truth be told, she cared very little for the new arrivals.

So having twisted her body towards the mountain that lay before her in the distance, the swarthy female soon found herself scrambling over loose pebbles and eventually hoisting herself atop a ledge that had been in her way. It had been early morning upon setting out and now it was close to the middle of the day, as Neoma gazed down towards the forest she had come from. The view could be described as pretty and as the dame breathed in deeply, the mountain air was crisp and clean.

The mountains always made Neoma feel calm, even more so than forests and in combination with the air, it settled Neoma’s nerves greatly. The dame had no idea why it was like that or why her nerves seemed so on edge lately. Maybe it was because since meeting up with Anouke and ordering him to harm her brother, she was beginning to have second thoughts. Or maybe it was due to the lack of wolves she hadn’t met and convinced to join the pack she and the dark pelted man wanted to form. Or perhaps it had something to do with Ace, ever since her meeting with him...

So lost in her thoughts, as she settled on the ledge with her paws hanging over the edge, the world around her was slowly drowned out.

Table by PuppyThief
STOCK: vivstock @ DA, BrokenWing3dStock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de

(This post was last modified: May 04, 2014, 04:43 AM by Neoma.)
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
@Neoma

A black form was making it's way higher. Higher up the side of the rocky mountain. It was reaching the middle of the day when her paws reached the top. Although the breeze was enough to ease her, it soon only made her tense. It carried the scent of another wolf. Female. The strange female had a slightly familiar scent but it wasn't one she could name quickly.

Moving her paws to carry her closer to the stranger a few rocks fell behind her. Clearly giving away her presence. Deciding to give up stalking the strange, Silver nodded her head. "Good day." Her tone was a solid one. Not friendly but not exactly mean. It was just a solid gruff tone. Something she had found herself using often with strangers after recent events. She had been let down to many times to be friendly to someone she just met. It was time to move things slower. Allow herself to adapt feelings before throwing them out all over the place.

She stood about six or seven feet away from the other female. Making sure to allow the other room to move. Silver had no idea if this female would be neutral or hostile. For all she knew, this could be the worst day ever for the stranger. So why shouldn't she play it safe? Or perhaps she was just paranoid. Though there didn't seem to be much of a difference between paranoid and safe to Silver anymore. That was just how things were with her.
Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint
@Silver

There had been no thought given to there possibly being anyone else on the mountain, let alone any in the nearby vicinity so when words floated over to her, a solid rone greeting her and saying it was a good day, Neoma nearly leapt to her feet with a growl in her throat as she spun to face the other wolf. But she caught herself and the growl died in her throat, turning it into a slightly cough instead. No need to frighten or anger the wolf above her. Who knows what she’d do? Yet a spark of mischievous grew in her heart at the words and tiling her head, Neoma fought to suppress the urge to grin?

”What do you mean?" She couldn’t stop the light, joking tone to tinge her voice. Hopefully, the other fae would not be offended. Not that Neoma cared but she found that wolves either liked a good joke or absolutely hated it. She hoped for the first, for the other dame didn’t seem to be in the best of moods and looked to have her day brightened further. And if Neoma managed to get on her good side, perhaps there could be a chance to convince a new wolf to join Magnolia Glen? Because as the wind changed slightly, the trained scout couldn’t smell a pack on her. "Do you wish me a good day, or mean that it is a good day whether I want it or not? Or that you feel good this day? Or that it is a day to be good on?"

As she waited for a reaction, Neoma kept her tail neutral yet her ears pricked in alert. One could never be certain with new wolves and though she kept herself as welcoming and friendly as possible, Neoma hid her wariness.

Table by PuppyThief
STOCK: vivstock @ DA, BrokenWing3dStock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de

(This post was last modified: May 04, 2014, 05:12 AM by Neoma.)
Inactive Deceased
Silver
@Neoma
Although she wanted to remain a serious look she couldn't help but crack a small smile and giggle. It was almost amusing to listen to the other dabble on with a joking manner and sly words. Why, she could get use to this.

"Perhaps I mean all of those things but I'm using my manners and letting you choose which one it is." Continuing her little chuckle there was the obvious sign of final joy when the tip of her tail started to sway back and forth. This female didn't seem to bad in all honesty. Maybe later down the road they could be friends. It could never hurt to gain friends when you were a lonely traveler like herself. Besides, it could also be used as an advantage if she got in a tight situation. Oh all the possibilities from just the simplest idea of a future friend.

Shifting the weight distributed to her paws Silver decided a little formal introduction wouldn't hurt. "My name is Silver, loner of the lands." While she did take pride in taking care of herself as a loner, she also took displeasure in it. As she had no friends, no family, or a pack to live with and live for. It was clear now why wolves were not meant to be lone animals. It made them carry the burden of living a lonely life. Perhaps had she been fully self centered and a bitch she wouldn't mind living alone. But that wasn't the case with her.
Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint
This woman was a interesting one, if she found amusement in such words that simply danced off Neoma's with such ease, like a monkey easily swinging from tree branch to tree branch. Neoma grinned lightly at her, laughing slightly. "Perhaps I will simoly settle with it being a good day and not wander further into why it is a good day. There are far too many reasons to list besides. We'd be here far too long." Neoma was still chuckling softly.

Neoma dipped her head respectfully after Silver introduced herself, a smile on her dark maw and her eyes twinkling. "Neoma Flint, of Magnolia Glen, at your service Silver."" Lifting her head back up, Neoma tiled her head questioningly. "What brings you to this mountain, other then good company?" Her tone was still light and joking as she spoke, a small wave of her tail happening.

Neoma would have no clue, that by mentioning Magnolia Glen, what kind of memories Silver would have from hearing the name again or what kind of reaction she would be receiving off the other dark female but Neoma waited patently for her response.

Maybe she could convince the other to come back to the pack and spend some time there? After all, Silver had said he was a loner and thus would have no pack to call her own. "Would you care to come back with me to my pack Silver, and see if it were to you're liking? We're always looking for new blood to join." She offered kindly.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
( @Neoma )

"I agree with you. We might be here for days listing reasons." Smiling wide and chuckling lightly Silver was already liking this woman. She had a sort of air about her that made herself feel...safe? Was safe the word? Perhaps not but it was a fairly close feeling to that of being safe. It was comforting to feel this way again.

Taking a seat slowly onto the cold surface of the mountain Silver listened with attentive ears to the dark female. "I'm running a few errands. I have some things I need to take care of to make myself feel a bit more whole again." She didn't say why she needed to feel whole or what made her not feel whole in the first place for a good solid reason. This woman was still a strange. Neoma, the dark woman, did not need to be aware of Silver's past losses and failures. While there was a lot she could give to Neoma Silver didn't feel the need to give any.

"That's a really nice offer Miss Neoma Flint but I'll have to decline. But thank you for offering to someone like me in the first place." Trying to be the most respectful she could be Silver offered a soft nod of her head and a tiny smile. Kindness was the key to life she found out. Be nice to others and they would either be nice to you or leave you alone. That meant no one would have tails stepped on and no one would loose a face.