(See All?) Announcements
226 Users Online
Bing

we will approach — Swift River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
Small powerplay here guys if it's okay, just to say they all moved so we aren't standing around all day. XD

He watched his brother from the corner of his eye, pleased that he listened (something Borlla was never likely to do) and proud that he was showing his maturity by taking the initiative to help another in need. She made jokes and Indru almost laughed before he winced with the female as she rose herself back to her feet, 3 of them at least, imagining her pain with the slight movements. Like normal though she tried to cover it up with a joke, something he thought was more for Triell's benefit than his own judging from how different her demeanour had been since his arrival, and Indru only had an ounce more of self control than Triell to hide any laughter that may have escaped. I'm much more optimistic, Indru began after Triell, his voice deadpan as he gazed ahead, I aim for at least five daily. Then, unable to resist, he gave her a quick knowing look that said he knew about the pain she was hiding.

They all walked forward, towards Swift River, in small, baby steps. Indru was keen to avoid jostling her to much with her already precarious balance, pressing himself against her more closely each time he felt her waver slightly. They were getting closer to the pack dens, he could smell the scents of the pack getting stronger and more concentrated as they walked closer and he sighed contently, keen to rest his shoulders as well as let Ozera rest, almost there. Indru found himself wishing that his sister had not disappeared again so that she would be here to nurse Ozera. Niija was undoubtedly better in these areas than Indru who's training had mainly been how to bite and shove things, and their mother had seemed it fitting she learn the traits of healing when her brothers learnt the opposite. However, he knew enough to get by and he was sure that Ozera wasn't totally hopeless.

Played by Sarah who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote><ul>bawwww bad bad bad</li></ul>

It was hard to ignore that look, thought she pretended she didn't feel those warm, orange eyes on her. Sure, she was more than ankle deep in pain, but what good would it do to cry about it? She didn't want Indru to see her like that, or Triell. Actually, she wouldn't really want anyone to see her if she was ever in the state she had been. However, with Indru earlier, she had not been all there, most of her had been floating away in the clouds. At the very least, she was glad she hadn't broken down like a little pup. While at the moment things were pretty bad for her, they could always get worse, and then she might consider throwing a fit about it. But now she had a new family of sorts, and that could easily outweigh a lot of the pain she was in.

A root snagged on her paw, momentarily, and she faltered. Agony raged throughout her battered body. Okay. Almost outweighs it. She drew in her breath sharply and hopped over the root as best she could without jostling herself. Trying to take the pain off of her mind, she imagined little stories of Indru and Triell saving other hapless, luckless wolves like herself. It was amusing enough —or so she told herself. She realized there was something trying to interrupt her thoughts —a voice. Almost there. Must have been Indru talking. The idea of being in Swift River at last brought a smile to her tired face, "Almost home you mean."</blockquote>

Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>ooc; do we want to wrap this up or continue?

Smiled briefly at Indru's number of five. Other then at Triell was unware of the gestures the two changed. Most his mind was on keeping her steady, not tripping over some dumb little stick. He was old enough to know pain, and knew she was in no rough shape. But what could they do for her, but take her home and give her a safe place to recover. He mised Niija too, knowing she would have known exactly what to do. Indru and him, as he was sure all the wolves of Swift River would take good care of her. It would just take time, a lot of it for her wounds to heal. If he thought how much pain she could possible be in, he would be struct with guilt, and pity. He didn't feel either would help him or Ozera, quite the oppisite. Concentrating on the firm path he kept quiet. Listening to the earth's natuarl tunes, a new scent pressing at him, then drifting with the breeze.Coming to the tangled roots he did his best to help her conquer it. Home, yes they were so much closer to home. <b>"Yes, to your new home,"</b> Triell smiled, still unbelieving his friend was coming home with him and Indru. </blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2011, 09:23 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
Wrapping it up works. Sorry for my delay too, guys.

It was a slow approach and certainly a painful one for the female resting against his shoulder, but eventually like everything they had to reach their target. Ozera corrected him and he nodded as Triell spoke, agreeing with his brother, a smile on his face as he continued to look forward, concentration not wavering from getting her there safely. Yes, and just think, when your healed you'll be able to spend all your time exploring. He grinned, turning his head slightly to peer at her from the corner of his eyes before glancing at Triell, the young boy seemed found of the female and he had no doubt that he would be joining her on these journeys.

They reached the pack den, a tall tree by the edge of the swiftly flowing river shrouded by tall grasses and rocks, and Indru slowed to a stop gently, knowing she would recognise the strong scent of himself on the entrance. Here's the den, finally, relief coated his voice and he paused, now finally unsure how to go about helping now that she was finally here. What would you like me to do? The pack did not have anyone with particular skill (beyond the average) in healing that he knew off, but hopefully if Ozera knew something more she could direct them at least. He had accepted her into the pack and her well being was his responsibility now, just say the words and we'll get it for you.

Played by Sarah who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote><ul>bawbawbaw. just going to finish this up real quick. it's going to be bad though. xD</li></ul>

Exploring. The very idea made her want to yip in excitement and prance around like a youthful, wild child. How unfortunate it was that she couldn't. Ozera suddenly shoved that depressing thought back down underneath the surface of her consciousness. No. Not going to think like that. I'm going to get better soon and then it will all be okay. I just have to be patient. Too bad that after five full years of life she had never bothered to master the virtue. But now was as good a time as ever. It was either patience or madness and eventual bitterness, of which there was no room for in Ozera's heart —as big as it was.

At last, though, after what felt like eons, the group arrived at the site of the pack den. Ozera hardly wasted any time lowering herself to sitting position, leaning against the tree. Then very gently, gradually, she slid fully to the ground, considering Indru's question. Was there any thing she needed? At the moment, there was nothing she could think of. Indru had no medicinal knowledge, and neither did she, so she didn't even know if there was something she ought to ask for. "Uhm. I think I'm good for now, Indru," she flicked a smile his way, "I think I just need some rest. Thank you. Thank you for everything. The both of you."

She must have been more tired than she had thought, since her eyelids fluttered and closed almost immediately. </blockquote>