(See All?) Announcements
364 Users Online
Bing, Google

So maybe if we never wake up, we can see the sky. — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 5 posts.

Atelis wasn't exactly sure how he got here, all he knew was he was sick of being alone.. And he was actually pretty tired. He hadn't made any contact with a single wolf for what seemed like forever, although it was probably just shy of two weeks ago. Either way, it was definitely long enough in his book. When he first began his journey he dreamed of having one or two traveling buddies with him. It was supposed to be a great experience! With the way things where going for him currently, he could honestly say he was beginning to miss his old pack. Something needed to change, and it needed to happen quick. He could barely keep his eyes open, having staid up way longer than any wolf would like to. He just hated sleeping alone.. "But I should get some sleep.... soon... probably..." he yawned, squeezing his eyes shut as tight as he could for only a moment.

He decided to take in the sights around him. After all, he hadn't really been looking at his surroundings lately as much as he'd been wandering around aimlessly. 'Ridiculously tall tree's... Like.. Shit these things are tall...' He yawned to himself once more. 'And what's up with all the space? How am I supposed to hide myself at all with the space in this place.. Can't nap without a hiding spot.' groaning now, he squinted his eyes as if to get a better look at what was out in the distance. 'What I need to do is join a pack.. How do you even find packs anyways.. How do you join a pack.' pondering over it, he had been born into his last pack.. So he'd never actually joined one before. Just how did one even do such a thing?