(See All?) Announcements
401 Users Online

got to run till you can't walk — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hypatia Argyris

The tawny girl attempted to blink again in hopes to hold onto some control over her powerful emotions. That's what unsettled her the most, the instability of this world. Though so far it all just seemed bad and she did not look forward to the future if this was only the beginning. She had yet to see her past would hopefully strengthen her, mold her for the better.

Diligently she peered over the ground, but was hanging onto ever word he shared. "Yeah," she managed to answer after a brief pause. There had always been that what if in her mind. If she had gone with him would he be alive? Could she have brought him home? Stopped him all together? Would she have made that little difference? Life was a hard game, no one ever made it out alive. Hyp was trying to be careful when she meet his stare, afraid if she looked to long she would lose it again. Misery does love company, and he may have been the first she felt knew what she was going through.

After her question Hyp tried not to look at him expectantly. She was eager for the answer, maybe just to feel something else. Triangle ears perked up, and she found a small difference in him. Something that might have been him before the winter had taken his mother. "Oh, I didn't know that." It dawned on her that's likely why he was a bit rude before, she was likely close to trespassing. If there was one thing Phineas had taught her it was the boundaries of a home shouldn't be easily crossed. There was a faint whisper of a smile she could not hold back as in turn he shared his name. "Nice to meet Sceral." It was despite the circumstances of them meeting. One thing Hyp missed of her brother was the common ground they shared by age. They were both discovering their abilities, and the mysteries of the world. Neither above the other. The guilt of being an only child was gnawing on her. "I better go, I hate to worry them any more." With a jerky dip of her head in good bye, she began to scamper away. She did look back once, wishing she didn't have to go.

{end}

(This post was last modified: Aug 16, 2014, 05:14 PM by Hypatia.)