(See All?) Announcements
434 Users Online
Google, Bing

Dancing with the Sun
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
"And you too, Rayne, make me feel whole." She loved looking into those orange eyes. There was something about them that made them perfect in every way. Silver felt as if she could get lost looking into them.

She nodded. "I promise I won't leave you again, never ever. Only the grave could hold me back from leaving your side again." Her words were the truth and the whole truth. Being this close to being successful in life again was absolutely splendid. She knew Narime would (hopefully) be willing to accept her into Whisper Caverns. She already knew that she could be a scout for the pack. She also knew Rayne would make a great teacher or perhaps guardian due to his size. Now that Rayne was next to her she knew they could and would do great things together. Not only for themselves, but for the world. They would leave a impact. She knew it.

"The sun won't be out for much longer. Soon it will be dark. We must find a safe place to rest. That is unless you want to sleep right where we are at. Which I have no problem with at all." Pushing herself into his side about as much as possible she let her head quickly brush under his neck before pulling her head back. "We'll make the trip back to Secret Woodlands tomorrow morning. Remember not to panic and tell the truth to Miccah and Nina. They can't be mad at you for following your heart." She offered another warm soft smile to the large male next to her.
Played by Silvia who has 133 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint

”If you’re by my side, I don’t think I could be anything but at peace.” Rayne nuzzled her neck gently before casting his eyes out towards the now quickly darkening sky. ”I think this is a safe enough place to rest. I would have missed it if I hadn’t been looking for a place to rest.” Stretching his limbs out, Rayne allowed Silver to snuggle closer to his larger body, feeling content and a warm fuzzy feeling warm his heart. He never imagined something like this would happen yet now, he couldn't say he'd ever throw it away for anything in the world.

The two spoke into the night, curled together warmly as they lay whispering to each other anything and everything that came to mind as the stars, twinkling happily in the sky, were joined by the Northern lights. The lights floated mystically in the sky as if daring anyone to ask why they were there. Silver had gasped softly at the sight when Rayne had pointed them out, eyes sparkling at the sight before saying with rapidly that only Silver's beauty outshine the lights themselves. This got another cuddle for him and a small laugh that sounded like tinkling bells.

Soon enough the two wolves, curled around each other, had fallen asleep with the knowledge that the other would was alright and still be there upon waking up in the warm morning sun.And in the morning, they would make their way back to Secret Woodlands and speak with the leaders there about something very important.

(This post was last modified: May 30, 2014, 07:09 AM by Rayne.)