(See All?) Announcements
314 Users Online
Eclypse, Bing, Google

Take Me Downtown — Black Thorn Downs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Amber who has 16 posts.
Inactive III. Guardian
Regem Rakkair
@Avox @Minka @Tokino: I know this is confusing, but I started the join thread for Avox because she was confused about how to set this up. If you want a more detailed explanation just let me know. Sorry for any earlier confusion. :)
------------------------------------------------------

Stuttering to a halt at the borders, the grey guardian turned his golden amber eyes toward the shadowy lady beside him. Even though he was bigger and therefore took bigger strides, the Blade girl matched him by being overall speedier than he. "This is the border," he informed her, still studying her casually. Being around noon, he felt sure that either Minka or Tokino would be awake and available to meet them.

Recalling when he himself had stood at a similar location to call for an alpha. Before reaching Black Thorn Downs, he had been the rebellious prince who wanted nothing but to defy orders, cause trouble, and break every rule he could. His journey had made him ambitious, cocky, proud, daring, and adventurous. Now, meeting Minka and joining Black Thorn Downs had made the Rakkair into an obedient, unflappable, brave, loyal, protective guardian.

"You should howl to call on the alphas. Add that you want to join the pack, because I'll howl after to let them know I'm here but still require their presence. Just remember what I told you: submit, tell them what you're good at, tell them you'll be loyal, and for goodness sake, don't forget your own name!" Regem meant his last words as a joke, but at least to him they held meaning. A loner trying to join his birth pack had once forgotten his own name. At the time, he had laughed over it, but he wouldn't dare do such a thing now. Raising his head to stare ahead, he listened for when his friend would howl.
Played by Nova who has 9 posts.
Inactive
Avox Blade
Avox pranced nervously, coming to a halt beside the big grey male. Her eyes shone with worry, and she was scared that she wouldn't meet the requirements. Her nose wiggled, catching the thick scent from the border as she stood beside Regem, only coming barely up to the bottom of his jaw. She still pranced anxiously, listening as he spoke to her.

She'd never called for an alpha, so she had no idea what to say when one of them showed up. Her eyes glanced around, observing her surroundings. "What if they don't accept me?" She whined, wiggling her hips and flicking her ears back, paws still dancing on the dirt. She then lifted her head and howled, her voice sounding like music as it echoed throughout the trees, making birds scatter at the sound. She continued the howl, letting it die down before ending it completely, her paws starting to dance again. She was so nervous.

She remembered when her mother would answer to calls, sometimes bringing back a new member with her, introducing them to the pack. She looked up to her mother, she was such a strong wolf, being alpha. Everyone looked up to her. She would always put disobedient members in their place, but she was gentle. She always got along with others, everyone loved her.
(This post was last modified: Jun 17, 2014, 02:14 AM by Avox.)
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
I am super sorry for the wait guys, my life kind of exploded, I should be on more after the weekend

<p>Minka had just settled down to feed the pups when the call sounded through the territory, quickly followed by Regem's. Letting a growl of frustration slip from her maw she urged her children to feed faster, though winced slightly when their milk teeth would nick her skin. Slightly comforted by the fact that their newest guardian was already at the borders the Lagina woman took a moment to settle Kova and Noble into the den when they finished. Licking their heads briefly to calm their fussing she eventually got them calm enough to doze off before she exited the den.</p>
<p>It had taken her much longer to answer this call than it did for most, nearly three quarters of an hour had passed before Minka arrived on the scene. Quickly golden eyes swept from one wolf to the other, curiosity piqued, though her face remained neutral. It had been just over a week since Regem had joined them, and though she trusted him enough to welcome him into the pack he had yet to earn her full trust. Greeting him formally she looked to the grey male briefly, "Regem," before her eyes flicked back the female.</p>
<p>The dark woman was small, smaller than Minka and possibly smaller than Inali even and she carried no distinct smell of other wolves. Obviously a loner, though her tie to Regem was what caused the most curiosity in this situation. Tawny tail raied over her back Minka's muzzle was high when she addressed the stranger, "What business do you hold at our borders? And what is your tie to our guardian of the Downs?" Their rules would be strictly upheld after all, mates were allowed as long as their relationship is open and not hidden away, but under no circumstances would anyone but the alphas be allowed to breed.</p>
Played by Nova who has 9 posts.
Inactive
Avox Blade
As soon as the Alpha appeared she lowered to the ground, tail tucked between her legs as she watched the ground infront of her. Her eyes wandered, glancing at Regem for reassurance for she had no clue on what to do when the Alpha spoke to her. She dug her claws into the soft dirt below her, getting antsy and preparing what she would say when she was spoken to. She watched a bug crawl across the ground infront of her, and she shuffled her paws slightly, listening and waiting for her turn.

She was thinking about her position in the pack if she were accepted, and she needed to prove that she would be worthy of that position. Avox tucked her tail between her legs further, wondering how exactly to prove to the Alpha that she would be good enough to be in her pack.

Her head snapped up slightly when the alpha spoke to her, but not enough to get her out of the submissive state. Her voice was low, and she flicked her ears back slightly, looking down at the ground."I was looking for somewhere to den, and Regem and I, we are acquaintances."Her blue orbs cast over at the male, ears alert and active as she continued her submissive stance, eyes anywhere but on Minka, she had no idea what would happen if she directly looked at her, eyes casting over in Regem's direction again as she waited for a reply.
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
@Avox, Amber hasn't logged on in a while, and I would hate for this to go dead and for Avox to keep losing lp, so we can continue on the pair of us if you would like :)

For just a moment the alpha pondered the woman's response before she gave a curt nod in approval. Turning towards the man in questions she looked him over before speaking, "Thank you Regem, I can handle the situation from here, if you would resume your border patrol please." Then the golden eyes followed as the grey wolf moved back towards the borders and finally out of sight before Minka turned back to the loner before her. The stranger's position was low and submissive, pleasing the alpha enough that she relaxed from her formal dominant posture. Tail hung friendly enough and the shoulders and neck relaxed back down into a more comfortable position, this was after all the time for civilized conversation.

There were questions that all loners had to answer before they could be considered to be one of their ranks, and these meetings were typically straight to the point. Any time spent here dilly dallying was time that she could have been with her pups after all. So moving a step closer Minka closed the gap between them, though her posture still spoke of friendly intentions. Once more golden eyes took in the appearance of the stranger and then she spoke, "You still have not given your name, though I suppose I haven't either, I'm Minka Lagina alpha of Black Thorn Downs." The woman was slim, which could speak to just being a loner, or it could speak of an experienced runner, a huntress perhaps? Or another scout? These were always welcome and appreciated.