663 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google, Indi, Clover

The Upper Peninsula — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
@Ash @Rayne @Narimé

She had led Rayne here in hopes of a better start. She wouldn't be surprised if Narimé was sceptacal of her bringing another, especially a male, with her but Silver didn't want to harm Narimé's pack like the two traitors she had heard about. She didn't really see herself going anywhere but just a love relationship with Rayne for a while. Which she would make sure to not carry their relationship to far while within Whisper Caverns and underneath Narimé's law.

Trotting up not to far from the borders. Nudging Rayne she smiled. "This is it." Wagging her tail and offering a small smile she was eager to call. Tipping her head back she called to Narimé letting her know that she had returned as promised. Cutting off her call and lowering her head she looked at Rayne. "Narimé, the female Alpha, knows that I can be a good scout. Now all you have to say is that you can be a good guardian. I trust you'll be just fine." Choosing to stay standing Silver waited for Narimé or the other alpha to show. She knew it wouldn't take that long since Narimé said she would be waiting for Silver to return, and today was the day she returned with not only herself, but another helper. A possible guardian for Whisper Caverns, that was if Narimé choose to take Rayne. Though if Rayne did not make it in Silver would surely be upset, though she knew she would stay with the pack if she got in. Sure she wanted to stick with Rayne but a pack was also a promising.
Played by Silvia who has 133 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint
After having spoken to his old leaders in Secret Woodlands, Rayne had followed Silver dutifully to the pack she had spoken of. And as they had neared it, his breath hitched as he realised that this pack was remarkably close to his sisters'. Far enough away not to case any trouble but he recognised some landmarks from his previous journey here, before they had split away to be here. But he stayed by Silvers' side as they stood at the borders.

Rayne smiled, somewhat nervously, as Silver assured him tar as long as he spoke of his skills, he'd be fine. It sounded as if Silver was on good terms with at least one of the leader here and Rayne hoped they would let him join. He didn't want to leave Silver so soon after finding her again. However, he understood if he was turned away. "If nothing else, I think my sister's pack isn't far from here." he told her, hoping to use it as a reassurance as he gave her a small nudge back before casting a nervous glance at his leg. "and if the life of a guardian fails me, my mother always told me I was patient and smart enough to be a teacher." it was true; for his size, the rusty male had a great patience that he had taken from his mother. It would be easy for him to pass on his knowledge of guarding and what came with it, if it came to that.
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

The howl that Narime had hoped on hearing had finally caught her ears as Nari stood just inside the entrance to the caverns. The faraway howl signaled that Silver had returned to the border and was seeking entrance to the pack. The silver queen had no need to suppress the wagging of her tail as a bit of gleeful emotion filled her. She would have someone she could trust and already knew joining her family. Her paws scraped across the rock and dirt floor of the den before setting foot just outside where dirt and leaves intermingled with each other on the ground. Then the gray wolf let out a short howl to tell Silver she was coming before streaking off over the hill and through the scattered trees that hid her dark home.

Nari had made it three quarters of the way to the border where Silver was before she had begun to scent the dark she wolf on the breeze. However the gray womans ears pricked forward in surprise as the scent of another mixed with Silver's scent. Her surprise turned to wariness as the gray she wolf spotted the dark pelt of Silver at her border. A gray shape was near her which Nari took for the strangers scent that had been mixed with Silver's.

As she neared the pair Nari strode confidently forward while gazing at the gray and rust male who had himself placed beside Silver. Cocking a brow quizzically Nari looked to the dark colored she wolf for an explanation.

"I was hoping you would come Silver, but really a rabbit as a present would have sufficed; instead of another wolf." Her tone was a joking one as Nari tried to ease whatever tension there might be lurking between the three. She lifted her head and tail expectantly looking at the pair for submition before continuing. "My name is Narime Lagina alpha of this pack. So what is your name?" She gave a warm smile despite the dominance display. Nari didn't want to frighten off the stranger.

(This post was last modified: Jul 03, 2014, 02:07 AM by Narimé.)
Inactive Deceased
Silver
(Due to Rayne marked as a Lone wolf we are now going to assume that he was officially left SW in this thread. Hopefully this means we can move this along quicker<3)

Silver couldn't help but let the slightest happy yip escape her mouth when she heard Narime's howl back. She was pleased to see the silver colored female again. @Narimé was one of Silver's only true friends, along with @Rayne who was next to her.

Wagging her tail she was obvious overjoyed when Narime was in sight. "I was hoping you would come Silver, but really a rabbit as a present would have sufficed; instead of another wolf." Chuckling lightly she nodded. "I hope you don't mind me bringing him. He's a good friend of mine." When the other female raised herself in a dominate stance Silver had no issue lowering herself. She respected Narime enough to not challenge her dominance. Doing what a good wolf should do she lowered herself closer to the ground. With a tail tuck too.

Hearing the silver female speak to Rayne she could only pray his stutter didn't break out and he didn't fall nervous. She, herself, knew that he could be confident. But really it was up to him and his mind to make the choice to be confident or not.

Only moving her eyes to dart at Rayne every now and then she looked to him with a small smile. It was certain he was a wolf to keep around. He was loyal enough that he had given up on his old pack to run with her to Whisper Caverns. She didn't know many wolves who might do such things just for friendship and love.
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint

When the alpha arrived, Rayne bowed his head and held his body closer to the ground, with his ears tucked to his head and tail too. He wanted to join this pack badly, so he could stay by Silver’s side and to prove himself. He had failed back in Secret Woodlands, by becoming injured so soon after joining. He had hated it, feeling guilty for being so useless. Well, he wasn’t going to do the same thing this time. He was going to prove himself as a good guardian and show this alpha, Narime, that he could be a good fit in her pack. He gave a quick glance over to Silver and offered her a smile before speaking. He hoped his voice didn’t break as he spoke.

”I am Rayne Flint.” The rusty male told her as confidently as he could, his voice barely shaking at all as he spoke. Good. Hopefully it would not break any further. ”I’m trained as a guardian and I offer my skills to your pack, if you will have me. I can also offer my services as a teacher, if need be.” Taking a deep breathe, Rayne hoped she wouldn’t noticed the shaking in his bad leg. While it had all but healed, it still felt weak at times and would ache if he stayed standing too long or walk too far. Like it was now. He felt that it would crumple under him soon, if he didn’t at least lay down for a while. But as he glanced over to Silver quickly, he saw her eyes dart over to him and their eyes met for a moment before his eyes rested on the ground. He offered her a small smile and a short wave of his tail before looking away however. He couldn’t believe his luck in finding such a wolf. A kind and sweet soul who thought him a good friend and even something more, though he understood why she didn’t say outright what they really were. His heart was nearly bursting at the warm feeling in his heart whenever he thought of her.

(This post was last modified: Jul 03, 2014, 02:26 AM by Rayne.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Nari looked over the male noting his size and strength. She listened as he introduced himself and told her of his skills as a guardian and a teacher. She wondered who had trained the male but said nothing of it. Though the blue eyed she wolf did notice how his nervous eyes began flicking around, mainly to look towards Silver, as if she were the only thing allowing him to be brave right now. Sighing Nari hoped that Rayne was only friends with Silver. She had accepted others who had claimed to be good friends with each other before and that had ended badly. The silver queen could only imagine what might happen if she accepted mates into her pack, and Nari wasn't about to trust Silver and Rayne's loyalty as of yet.

"Are you two friends? Or something more?" Nari huffed the question while still debating whether to accept the male or not. She had plenty of males within the pack now, though a guardian other than Ash was still needed. Mostly Nari wanted wolves who would be loyal to her and her family rather than to others. She didn't want another incident like Minka, Tokino,and Inali's betrayal happening once again because she let in wolves who would prove disloyal to her.

"If I do accept you, You will obey the rules of the pack. Only the alpha pair may have pups first and foremost. As I did not have my own pups this year I am letting another female stay raising her own pup, but that will not always be the case. " Nari added the knowledge of Athena's pup without saying names. "You are allowed to have mates within or outside of the pack, but no pups..." The most important rules were given out first by Nari as she clawed at the earth refusing the gut feeling that she was wrong to accept the pair. They had to be given the benefit of the doubt. "And if you ever want to leave the pack just tell me. I will let you have your freedom of choice. Don't simply abandon us without a word, because if you do you will be attacked upon your return if you have no valid good reason for your disappearance. " She trained her gaze upon both wolves watching for their reactions.

"Silver... I already trust you enough to give you your role as scout upon entry to the pack, but Rayne you will have to stay for a while before I decide whether you are worthy of the role you pursue." She gave them a half smile though Nari's stance was still a serious one as she waited for questions or comments to come from the black and agouti pair.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
(Quickly thrown together [and kind of bad D:] post for us! @Rayne and @Narimé )

Silver nodded softly. "Friends." Rayne and Silver hadn't set if they were anything really more than friends. Sure they liked each other but nothing was really set in stone. But if something more was to become of the two then Silver would surely tell Narime of such things. Since she was a leader and a friend she would be the first to hear of changes in relationship.

As Narime listed the rules that were to be expected of herself and Rayne she listened and agreed fully. "Yes Narime, I understand. That should be expected from everyone so we certainly wont disappoint." She was hoping Rayne was on board with this whole agreeing, knowing that he probably was because he was the type to follow her words and thoughts. Sometimes it was like they shared one mind. Staying on track with each other, sharing same interests, the same with just about everything!

"Silver... I already trust you enough to give you your role as scout upon entry to the pack," She couldn't help but offer the slightest wag of her tail. It would be exciting and rewarding to be a scout again! Never more would she have to frown with no real destination of wandering. Now she could follow orders to a location for Whisper Caverns, and return to a home welcoming and waiting to see her. Silver would have everything she missed. Friends, love, real shelter, a family. The black female would swore to make Whisper Caverns the best family it could be.
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

Dust silently and slowly fell back down to the ground where Athena lay on her side, breathing deeply after a long play session with Rory and Dziban. Rory still wanted to play, but lost some of her spunk as she loosely tugged on her ear. Lazily lifting up her front paw to tug the child away playfully, she sighed loudly in contentment. Her fiery eyes were gently closed for a moment as the sun warmed her side. "Rory, you can pester your father as well." She cooed as she turned and laughed as Aurora charged off towards Dziban. The two wrestled for a while until a howl broke through the trees. The two parents instantly froze to listen, while little Rory still tried to play with her father's tail. As the message traveled through the territory, Athena was interested to see who was at the borders. If they were asking for admitance to Whisper Caverns, the mother would like to know the strangers and the strangers to know her. Looking over to Dziban, her face was clear on what her intention was. She was going to make her way over there to see who these wolves were and what Narime was going to do with them. "Be good for daddy while I'm gone, okay?" The mother told her daughter quietly before giving both her child and her mate a kiss goodbye and taking off towards the newcomers location on the borders.

Voices difted through the trees, letting her know that the meeting was already in progress. Narime's voice sounded friendly, like usual, but there was an edge to it at one point as she asked them a few questions. Athena stayed far enough away from them for a moment to check out what was going on. The male boisted about having been trained for being a guardian. "I'll be the judge of that," Athena huffed quietly under her breath at his statement. Finally taking a step out of the shadows, she made her way towards Narime, her posture submissive towards Whisper Cavern's leader. Giving the grey woman a bump under her chin, she looked back towards the strangers with stern eyes, but a silent mouth.

|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint

A light breeze picked as they spoke, the large male listening carefully to both Silver's and Narime's words. Rayne nodded in agreement with Silver when she said they were just friends. No words had truly been spoken between them about what kind of connection they had or what their relationship really was. Until that time they discussed it, then Rayne was simply happy to know he was friends with Silver. If pressed further, he would have no clear answer otherwise. "I understand completely and I will do my best to keep the pack protected. I promise not to let you down, within the best of my abilities." Rayne hoped he would not be turned away if he didn't live up to his promise. He didn't want to leave Silver yet he understood if Narime turned him away. She was entirely right in doing so, if she so chose to. There would no hard feelings if she did. Yet Rayne's attention was drawn to a newcomer stepping up to the leaders' side with a small greeting to her before turning stern eyes on him. He wondered who she was for a moment. Was this the current guardian for the pack? If she was then it would do him well to get along with her, he thought to himself, smiling at her and bowing his head to her in greeting, making sure to keep his own posture below both of them. He wished no trouble if he accidentally insulted either of them.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narime listened in to the wolves before her; those gray satellite-like ears swiveling to catch every tone and note of Silver and Rayne's voices. She wanted to make sure she could trust them, and for now as the woman looked them over, Nari believed that what Silver spoke was true. She nodded curtly to the silver speckled black she wolf who looked somewhat like a shorter version of her own son.

She paused as Athena's scent invaded the air. Tensing for a moment Nari waited as Athena drew forward out of the shadows. The silver wolf's body relaxed as the scarred white wolf came to her submissively and knocked her head on Nari's chin. She returned the greeting with a few warm licks to the ridge of the white Moon wolf's nose. Her eyes trained on Athena as she placed herself close by. Then Nari's attention went back to Rayne. She had an idea in her head, to test the man's guardian skills by pitting him in a mock battle with someone who had real battle experience, and then after the fight was over asking that experienced warrior what they thought. However the idea was shot down as Nari realized the only experienced warriors she had was maybe herself, Athena for sure as she had the scars to prove it, and Ash. Nari wasn't totally confident in her fighting skills, Ash wasn't here, and Athena was taking care of a pup. The silver wolf would not let accidental injury come to the white wolf as she cared for Rory.

So for now she would have to take Rayne's word that he was skilled. Although she didn't like it.

"Rayne you will be accepted as a subordinate until you prove yourself to those with exceptional battle experience. Which include the alpha male and Athena here." Nari gestured to Athena. "If he does well and I get an okay from either you or Ash I will allow him the full role of guardian. Unless you are too busy miss Thanne. As for myself I am young and a far better hunter than anything else. So I do not trust my judgement regarding battle. " She breathed deeply while looking over the wolves around her. Then her gaze settled on Athena. "As you and Ash are my elders I trust your advice over my own instinct. Just want to mention this." She added a little more quietly so that Athena would hear. Then turned to look at the pair of wolves attempting to join.

Strolling over to Silver first, Nari raised her head and drew her chin over the darker she wolf's shoulders and back. That silver banner flying behind Nari swept her scent over Silver marking the woman as Whisper Caverns. Then the Lagina wolf did the same with Rayne.

"From this point on you are both Whisper Caverns wolves. I trust you to guard our boundaries and uphold the rules." Nari finally moved away from the wolves and began to trot over the border back into the cavern wolves territory. However she paused remembering to add a detail she had forgotten to mention before. A detail that was only important now because other wolves had betrayed her in that small detailed manner. "I forgot to add. If you do ever ask to leave, it is you and only you who will leave the pack. You have no sway over other wolves and their choices. If others want to leave they come to me or Ash. Wolves who leave the pack DO NOT take other pack members with them." She firmly uttered the last sentence with the promise that she would kill if that should ever happen to her pack again. Then Narime dipped her head in a silent farewell and turned to leave.

(Exit Narime) Alright rap this up with @Silver @Athena @Rayne exit posts and we are good! :)""