(See All?) Announcements
642 Users Online
Bing, Google

Realm of Power — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kydnt who has 49 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Albireo Cygni

A shuddering chuff left Albireo as she shook his head, swaying slightly as he heard Zia quietly mention that she had known all along that someone else had been accepted. "Coulda said so sooner," Albireo mumbled under his breath. Ace was a liar, but she wasn't much better if she was withholding information like that from him.

"Yellow eyes, cream coat." Albireo answered as he watched the female circle around. Ace stood silent for the most part, with exception of a few growls, which pleased Al. He hoped that he had instilled enough fear into the new liar that it had stilled his tongue. Albireo scoffed as Zia suggested he at least hear out the male's alibi. He knew it would do little to convince him otherwise that he was anything but a liar. How could one trust a liar to tell the truth? Albireo tipped his head back, his rump lifting off the ground in a less frightened position though he kept his ears arced back.

"Whatever. I don't care to hear it. I'll find him myself seeing as you two are more than useless." Albireo growled. He gave Ace one last look, snorting and shaking his head, before he turned and scurried off into the forest in search of his brother.

{Al out}?
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
So sorry for the wait guys! @Albireo @Zia

Ace silently watched the feud between the two pastel-coloured wolves before him, standing behind the female and staring openly at the male that had reproached him of traitorous deeds and dishonesty. His posture was mainly passive as he stood guardedly, but the look in his eyes screamed annoyance and the beginnings of loathing for the male. He did not take being accused of doing things not for the greater good lightly, and knew that any interactions in the future between them would not be all rainbows, candy and fun, but rather the complete opposite. Being around wolves that went against laws purposefully for themselves or to bring out chaos was not his choice of entertainment and companionship.

Creamy ears twitched at the female’s query about the brother’s appearance while circling around to stand between him and the other. She glanced back with a silent message in her sapphire blue eyes that she would cover him if needed, and he nodded gratefully in response. Having another to back him up in case of the worst was always preferred over being alone, and he wasn’t afraid of admitting to being saved by a female. The Silver Male glanced back at the pale agouti when he answered, voicing the characteristics of said brother. He had not seen a wolf of that description anywhere close to Magnolia Glen.

At the growled speech, voicing his thoughts about their abilities, Ace felt the hair along his neck and spine bristle in anger. Though he didn’t care much for being compared to another, being blatantly told his skills were any less than they should be by a wolf clearly not on the path for the greater good of the pack annoyed him. However, he did not strike out, and watched closely as the male scurried off, before relaxing his posture and turning to the female, a grateful smile on his face.

“Thank you for helping me deal with his wrongful accusations of my character and knowledge miss. Please know that the favor will be repaid in the future should the need arise.” Ace bowed his head respectfully, tail tapping his hocks in a peaceful manner. He glanced up briefly, setting his gaze upon her chin and below her eyes as he was not fully sure of her rank, though he guessed it to be above him. “Forgive me for my insolence miss, my name is Ace Caravello. May I ask for yours?”

405 Words

When I listen to my heart,
Ace Caravello
It whispers your name...