(See All?) Announcements
542 Users Online
Bing, Google

The Fool — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 74 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint

Neoma would never admit it but she felt comforted to know that, despite being the lowest, she was in a pack. It had only been a short amount of time since she had joined the pack of Mongolia glen but already, she was beginning to dread staying here for too long. She knew she had made a mistake in not showing full out submission to the leaders of the pack right off the bat and now regretted it, as her stomach rumbled painfully. Due to Phineas' order and the fact there was nothing to hunt anyway, she had grown to be very hungry. If this kept up, she thought to herself as her yellow eyes swept across the landscape in front of her, Then I’ll never survive the winter.

But she was determined to prove them wrong. She was going to prove her leaders wrong and show them she could be a good addition to the pack, she had just merely had a bad start with them. Even if it did mean she was going to betray whatever trust had been gathered later on...

Shaking her head, Neoma pricked her ears slightly when she thought she heard something nearby. But it was just a branch falling from one of the various trees that were around her. Huffing lightly, Neoma settled at the base of the nearest tree. She still held herself with a small amount of pride but knowing should another wolf come by, that she would have to grovel at their paws like some fool...

Neoma shuddered that the thought and yet again, cursed herself for being such an idiot. But there was nothing she could do now but bide her time. In fact, as a small smirk slide over her maw at the thought spreading in her mind, perhaps she could use the position of the lowest wolf to her advantage.

Table by PuppyThief
STOCK: vivstock @ DA, BrokenWing3dStock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de

Played by Switch who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hypatia Argyris
Note;after Kyros death. Hyp has been safe at home, capture vague.

Her world didn't feel real any more. Never again would she see her brother, hear his voice, or tease a smile on his dark lips. Anything she discovered, anything she felt was nothing anymore. Who was there to share it with? Who would care? Despite her return to her family, she felt alienated from them. Maye, that was because she was punishing herself. Should she really deserve to snuggle into her mother, and feel safe? Did she deserve for her father to be proud of her? She had messed up, and caused them misery of no reason by a simple mistake. After finally returning to the Glen she had felt so guilty, so...worthless. Now those feelings were tenfold. How could she not have saved him? Been there for him? Knew something was wrong? Why hadn't it been her instead of Kyros? There was no sadness dripping from her orange irises, she could not yet grieve over the loss of her sibling.

Like a mindless zombie, her paws drug her along the trampled trails of snow, but she never gave a thought to where she was actually walking. There was no point of deciding a destination. She wasn't about to leave the Glen again. That too was her unspoken punishment; to remain here, and try not to screw up...again. When she ended up smelling another new pack member, it took her brain awhile to realize she was going to walk by another wolf. When she did she gave a little start, freezing suddenly, her stare surprised when she caught sight of the unknown dark lady. Another one she was clueless to know.

Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint

Distracted as she was in her own thoughts, Neoma didn’t notice the pup right away. Her mind had moved on to thinking of Anouke, and how he was faring. Had he healed from the wound she had inflicted on him? Had he managed to find a pack to settle into for now? Which reminded her, if her plan was to go threw, then more wolves had to be recruited...

However, when the pup started, a little noise carried on the wind so when Neoma heard it, her head lifted and she spotted the young fae.The pup smelt of the pack, a faint trickle of their leaders on her as well. The scout frowned lightly. Was this one of the children of her leaders?

Oh, this was good.

This was too good. On the inside, Neoma was rejoicing. Oh, if she could pull off befriending the creamy pup in front of her, then who knew what could happen? Yet on the outside, Neoma simply smiled almost apologetically at the other wolf in front of her, all gangly and still in the middle of growing to her full size.

There was a sense of something wrong with the creamy pup, though nothing was said in her eyes other than the startled surprise that hung there. It was the way the pup had looked, as if she had been lost in a daydream before stumbling across Neoma. Because really, how could anyone miss the swarthy female amongst all this snow? She stood out nearly as much as blood on the pristine snow.

”Hello there little one,” She finally spoke, sounding kind as she dropped to the ground and tucking ears to her head, her tail around her legs to show she was not a threat. Neoma would only offer friendship, if it was wanted. And it was hoped the little dame wanted friendship. ”I’m sorry if I startled you,” The dame added apologetically. ”I had no idea there would be anyone else this side of the lands. Though, if you want to be on your own, I can leave...?”

Table by PuppyThief

Inactive No Rank
Hypatia Argyris

Wide eyes she stared, taking in faded yellow eyes, and the true shade of the woman's coat: a dark brown, that reminded her of trees she had seen. Realizing her mouth was agape, the young girl clamped it tight, wordlessly taking a few quick steps backward, mindful of space. After all the lady smiled if understanding, which Hyp supposed was better than her out right chuckling at her strange behavoir. Yet, the young Agrys-Tainn couldn't help how her ears pressed flat to her head in simple displeasure, because that was the state she was in.

What came more of a surprise to herself was the word little one did not ignite any anger in her heart, it made her involuntarily flinch. The pup kept a solid face, if it had not happened after all. She was still trying to handle all the emotions that were crammed inside of her and let it slide as a side effect she might prepare for. The wolf came closer, seeming to try to put her at ease, Hypatia wanted to do more than mutely stand there. First she cleared her throat, gently making eye contact. "I should have been watching," quietly, and rather blankly muttered. She really should have been. Her sense of self preservation seemed to be lacking. Quickly she shook her head, not wanting to be alone. "No, I..." Hypatai had no real excuse on her tongue for what she was doing, she was doing nothing. After a pause she said the best she could come up with. "I was looking for some flowers..or what's left of them." It sounded pitiful, but looking for dead flowers was better than what she really was doing ;trying to kill time and guilt.

(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2014, 06:36 PM by Hypatia.)
Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint
It was strange to see a pup so lifeless. Neoma thought as she studied the small creature in front of her. Pups, she knew, were meant to be energetic and bouncing around, even if this young one was nearing adulthood by the look of her.

Neoma held back the urge to sound out a another small chuckle at the child’s face as she stared at the elder female before the girl realized what she was doing and schooled her features. Rising to her paws as the girl spoke quietly, almost nervously one could say, about wanting to find flowers even though there would be too few to find in this weather.

”Well, two pairs of eyes are better than one, correct? Would you like some help in finding the flowers you want?” Neoma offered kindly, waiting for the younger wolf to answer yellow eyes scanned the area around them. [ The expanse was blank, devoid of any small plant life like flowers yet Neoma knew there had to be at least one or two that could hold through the harsher and colder winter months. ”Though I can’t guarantee that there'll be many to find, at least not till spring comes back. What are they for, if I might ask?” Neoma would have no idea what kind of reaction would come from the small wolf. The only thing that crossed her mind in explanation was that the flowers either had a medical purpose or simply for pleasure. Nothing more and nothing less.

Table by PuppyThief

Inactive No Rank
Hypatia Argyris

Would her yellow eyes see through her? She was sure they could. There was little holding Hypatia together. How could she have made a proper wall? If she could the black lady didn't mention it. In fact she didn't even scoff at the whole idea of looking for flowers in winter. It was strange how something so silly could make her feel the tiniest bit better. For the shortest second her tail twitched, as if it might remember how to wag again.

"Yes..please," she admitted a little quicker than she wanted. The young Argyris-Tainn was worried she might change her own mind, and she was in desperate need to do something to keep busy. Fellow Magnolia wolf noted they might not find any, the tawny pup bobbed her head in understanding. It didn't bother her, at least the lady was going to help her look, and wasn't telling her what pretty flowers they would find just to make her feel better temporarily. The question, Hyp's throat tightened, and she found her eyes fixated on the branches above. Then plainly, and quietly she answered, "Someone." Hypatia could not quite say, my brother. Hopefully, for now that would satisfy her elder's own curiosity. To be sure, she began to amble forward, wanting to start this search. Hyp found she could do one better, and paused. She tried to frame the question politely. "Who are you?" It was the best way she knew how to ask for her name.

(This post was last modified: May 20, 2014, 03:55 PM by Hypatia.)
Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint
The words came out too quickly for them to be considered suspicious, at least to her. Someone answering quickly had something to hide, something they didn't want any others to know about. Of course, it could just be Neoma's paranoid behavior and her lack of skill with children. She never was good with kids yet she seemed to be going well so far.

But Neoma didn't press the young wolf any further, instead allowing her yellow eyes to slowly gaze around them. But they shifted back to the yearling when asked who she was. "I am Neoma."" She answered plainly, a small smile quirking her lips. "Just a lowly scout for the pack. And you are, if I might ask in return?" It mattered little to the dark female why the young girl wanted to find a bunch of flowers for a vague and distant reason. If the girl wanted flowers, then Neoma would humor her until they either found what the other was looking for or spent too much time with nothing to show for their search. "Why don't we look somewhere else? I do not see any flowers around here." Neoma suggested kindly as she took a few steps after the child. "You know, I'm sure my mother told me stories of hardy plants and flowers that could with stand great colds. I have never found out if they are true or not though. Perhaps we will find something out here and her words will be proven true?"

Table by PuppyThief

Inactive No Rank
Hypatia Argyris
I'm sorry I've been slow, but Hyp and I appreciate the thread. <3

A faint smile temporarily appeared, maybe if only because of Neoma's. Or maybe it was because she was no longer alone with her own pathetic thoughts. The girl did not wonder, she only decided she liked this lady. She didn't ask questions, and she was definetely not scary. Hyp was grateful for the way she treated her. "I'm Hypatia, just a small girl of the pack." Maybe, she could have been seen as princess of the Glen, but she didn't feel she was. She didn't feel any significance. She had not been any more special than Kyros, it easliy could have been her instead. She did wonder why Neoma should be a lowly scout. What did her mother and father think of her? Instantly, she knew it did not matter. She had already made up she was a good wolf in her book, and she would stick with that.

The girl nodded her lightly colored head, pausing to walk beside Neoma. She did not see any flowers either. Orange eyes slightly brightened in hope as the Magnolia scout spoke of her own mother tale. "Maybe," she quietly began. "We probably got to look under the snow?" She offered, her small face suddenly becoming part of a grimace by her question. Hyp was afraid to be wrong and needed assurance.

Walking beside the tall lady, she let her eyes sweep over the white in hope of a clue. Then she was curious. "Was there flowers were you lived? Were...were they pretty?" The young girl loved flowers, and was in great need of further distraction from her grief.