234 Users Online
Bing, Baidu, Viorel

Deadly Romances — Sierra Hills 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
(@Ace)
Steady paws touched down on the flat ground. The dark form sliding like a snake through the tall trees. The moon was out, bright and shining down against the silent woods. The only sound to be heard was the occasional whisper of the winds. Yet even then the wind was more silent than usual.

As she eased her way free of trees she saw her destination. A hill. She had been here before. A time when she was inexperienced in these lands and knew nothing of the wolves here. Though she quickly learned how to behave from the woman Borlla. She could remember that day, and it was still obvious that Borlla had done no wrong, she could only blame herself for her doings. Every now and then she still thought about the woman as if they were friends. Wondering how she was doing, if she had anyone as foolish as she had been visit her borders. Maybe she could pull herself together properly and go apologize to the woman for her actions. Perhaps even bring a gift to her and her pack.

Finding herself at the foot of the hill she knew she wasn't done just yet. The moon was beautiful and she wanted to be closer. Climbing up the hill wouldn't be to harsh she hoped, at least she had the moonlight to guide her somewhat. Making sure to place her paws carefully in front of her she only managed to stumble once. Though after reaching the halfway point things became much more easier. No more stumbles or slips. Just her paws against the hill.

Reaching the top she smiled happy and wide. She had done it without majorly injuring herself. Looking up towards the moon it seemed to smile back at her. Letting the moonlight shine against her felt good. Even though she was all alone on the hill, she knew she wasn't all alone. She knew there was someone out there waiting for her. Even if she didn't know who, she could only hope to meet them one day. In the meantime she would just lay down and bask in the moonlight.
(This post was last modified: May 17, 2014, 02:38 AM by Silver.)
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
This is going to be such a feels thread, I know it @Silver ,-,

The moon hung in the sky among the twinkling stars overhead, casting a silver light down upon the lands, and bathing him in its glow, making his creamy silver fur almost shine with radiance like an angel. Padding away from the packs territory in a random direction, wanting to get the feel of the lands that he was living in, and he soon came upon the Sierra Hills. It was made up of rugged, slashed mountains, and looked impossible to climb, but on closer inspection as he neared them, he saw steep, narrow passages snaking up to the top of the hills, but even so, it still looked treacherous to climb, and most likely exhausting. Even so, he felt like facing the challenge head on.

Carefully padding up the mountainous hills, making sure each paw landed on ground that would take his heavy weight, the Silver Male slowly traversed up the snaking passages, but it seemed the night was holding secrets from him, ones that he desperately wanted to know the answer for. The secret came in a taint on the wind, one that he would never forget, and one that sent him sprinting up the last of the hills, apprehensive to see if it was really what he thought it was, and not just a mirage in his mind.

Oh yes, it really was her…

Stopping so suddenly he almost tripped over his paws, Ace stared at her, silver eyes wide and panting heavily, not believing what he was seeing. He remembered everything about her; the black and brown shade of her pelt, the scar under her right eye, as well as faded marks on her muzzle, and those luminescent golden eyes. Her lengthy and willowy form was just as it was the last time he had seen her, almost a year ago. Unable to speak, he stood, silently staring at her, his jaws hanging open slightly, eyes drinking in her body.

A soft whine emitted from his throat.

330 Words

When I listen to my heart,
Ace Caravello
It whispers your name...
Inactive Deceased
Silver
It seemed she wasn't alone. The breeze brought the smell of someone all to familiar. It was @Ace Caravello. She didn't even have to turn around to know it was him.

Yet she couldn't resit to turn around and see his face. The face of a long lost lover. Were they even lovers? Had Ace even loved Silver? Or perhaps it was all just one big game. Maybe this meeting would reveal where they really stood.

With a wicked smile on her face she looked into his silver eyes. "Ace, it's been a while." Her voice wasn't the sweet airy tone that is used to be with him. This time it was sharp and cold. "Where did you go? Where have you been? I thought WE were supposed to stick together." Turning herself to look back towards the moon she surely wasn't finished speaking. "I guess you, Ace, were just another soul that was bound to leave me alone." Perhaps her words stung be she didn't care. Ace had made promises and broke them. He had broke every promise he had made to her. He promised not to leave but he did! Lies, lies, lies!

It seemed within minutes her blood was boiling. Anger surging through her veins. "Tell me, was Shade's death to much for you? Did you run off thinking it would solve your problems? Hmm? Did you forget that you had others waiting for you? I sat in the den every night waiting for you. I practically gave up everything to wait for you. Yet you were nowhere to be found. Not even when Pitch Pine Trail came crashing down!" Laughing like a villain from a movie she shook her head. "We all told lies Ace. Though I'd like to bet your lies hurt the most." Silver knew she would be digging into his core. Perhaps she was getting under his skin just enough to get the reaction she wanted. Anger. You know what they say, Misery loves company.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

He watched silently, pleadingly, as she turned around, but the wolf he had loved was not there anymore. He could see it in her eyes, the way she stood, the unloving smile on her face, and heartbreakingly, by the tone of her voice. It was sharp and cold, and it felt like she was stabbing him multiple times. Ears flattening on his head, he took a single step backwards from her verbal attack. “Silver, please, you have to understand… I did not mean to-” but he was cut off as she started to speak again, anger clearly laced in her voice. But it was not the tone that time that hurt him the most, but because of the words that she spoke.

His hackles raised at her accusations, and he could feel anger rising up inside him. He would never have thought a wolf would say such things, but coming from the one he loved was even worse. The Silver Male listened as she spoke, his heart breaking with each word, but the worst was yet to come, and when it did, it felt like she had put her paw inside his chest and ripped out his heart, leaving him heartless and alone, feeling like there was nothing left in the world that he could love.

“We all told lies Ace. Though I’d like to bet your lies hurt the most.”

Raising himself to his full height so he towered above her, Ace let out a snarl of anger. “Of course Shade’s death was too much for me! He was my friend, a leader that I would have protected with my life, but I did not run off! I went searching for Adsila when she ran away in the night, looking for her, protecting her when I found her, coaxing her to come back home, just like I told Shade I would. I was doing my duty as a friend and a leader!” His voice had risen until he was almost shouting at her, but when he spoke again, it was in a much softer, pleading tone.

“When Adsila and I returned, everyone was long gone, the scents had all but faded, you were the one that left me behind…” his voice trailed off, but his eyes were still hard and cold as he stared at her, before for the last time, opening his jaws and speaking once more, in a toneless and heartless voice. “No, you must be mistaken Silver, I told no lies, they were all truths, and I kept my word as best as I could. I’m afraid to say, that it is you who have told lies, and have hurt everyone you know, especially me.”

449 Words

Ace Caravello
It whispers your name...
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Bringing back an old table :D

Oh his words stung like a wasp sting. It seemed she had managed to get under his skin. As @Ace shared his sour words she smiled bitterly. That was until he said something that hurt all to much. "I’m afraid to say, that it is you who have told lies, and have hurt everyone you know, especially me.” How could he say such things? Well, it wasn't like she was much better, or like she would get much better.

"You bastard! I didn't hurt nearly as many wolves as you did! I talked to the last remaining members to make sure they understood the mess of Pitch Pine Trail. I then went over the mountain. I found Karpos there and made sure he was okay where he was at. Yet I regret not talking to Adsila. She was always out adventuring and I wish I had taken the time to go find her. Get to know her and talk to her." It was obvious she wanted to cry talking about this. Her breath shortened as her throat tightened. Her eyes started to water but she tried to force the urge to cry down into her bottle of emotions.

She felt almost guilty for a second. Sitting here fighting like savage beast instead of talking like reunited lovers. Though she knew this all happened for a reason. Besides, it was good to get these emotions out now instead of bottling them up for later times. "But you. How I felt guilty for days, maybe weeks, knowing you were out there alone. I still loved you during those times Ace. I still dreamed of us being together, happy and whole. Though now we're here. Arguing and fighting like savages instead of talking happy to found each other like real lost loves." Sighing softly she looked with teary eyes to Ace. They had once been starstruck lovers, never wanting to be away from each other. Yet know they were fighting and bickering like old enemies. "Is...this what our love has come to? Do you still even love me? Can we still even call this love?" There was a clear look of confusion and worry in her golden eyes. No matter how beautiful this moonlit night had been before, it was now ugly. Full of darkness even in the bright moon.

"Speak"
table by Whisper

(This post was last modified: May 18, 2014, 04:27 AM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
I don't even know anymore ;~;

Ears fully flattened on his skull so that they were barely distinguishable from his thick coat, Ace stared, heartbroken, at the wolf he had once called his true love. Her words hurt, oh they hurt so very much, like being stabbed over and over again with a sharp, burning knife made of steel. There were so many emotions running through him, and he just felt like running away, but he couldn’t move, it was like his paws were glued to the ground. He could feel the beginnings of tears build up, but he wouldn’t let them show, no, it had been years since he had last cried, and he had to be strong at that moment, for him, and maybe unconsciously, for Silver too.

“I would give anything to have returned sooner to you, to the rest of Pitch Pine Trail…. It was partly my fault for not telling you when I went looking for Adsila, but I wasn’t thinking, and with Shade’s recent death, I was worried something had happened to her.” His silver eyes now reflected his sadness, grief, anger at himself for letting everyone down. It had been all his fault Pitch Pine Trail had disbanded. Maybe before he had doubted that, and blamed things outside of his control, but deep inside, he knew that it was really his fault.

When Silver stared to speak again, but in a much softer tone, tears in her eyes, the Silver Male felt like reaching out to her, but he couldn’t, not with what was going on. He didn’t know if he even really wanted to comfort her. Was that what their relationship had come to? Not knowing what to do when around each other, and blaming the other for what had happened in the past? He knew that he couldn’t live like that, but he couldn’t decide whether he still truly loved her, and wanted to be with her, or if he would rather break it off and find new love in someone else.

He couldn’t speak, couldn’t think, couldn’t do anything after her last words. It was like he was an empty shell, no thoughts, no emotions, just nothing. Failing to speak, Ace stared at Silver for what seemed like an eternity, until finally, a soft whine made its way out of his muzzle. “Silver… I had no idea, I’m sorry, please…forgive me.” He gulped, trying to get the words out, but it seemed his throat was trying to choke himself, and he could barely get the words out. “Of course I still love you… I never stopped loving you, but, I don’t know what to do anymore. Everything is messed up and all over the place…” his voice trailed off as he stared at her, sadness and hope in his eyes.

“What do we do?”

468 Words

Ace Caravello
It whispers your name...
Inactive Deceased
Silver
"I still love you too." Her words soft and soothing this time. Every piece of that sentence was the pure truth. Yet it still felt weird to say. Part of it caused her heart to cringe. It had been a while since she said "I love you." to anyone. So it was only natural to feel weird saying it to @Ace, her former partner.

She nodded her head. Silver knew exactly what they needed to do. "We start off where we left off. Though before I can stick to one place I need to do some errands. I met Narime before coming over here and I would like to go see her again before making a choice where to settle." She knew Ace might be upset with her not choosing to stay with him instantly, but Narime seemed like she held more possibilities for Silver. Narime held Whisper Caverns, it could be a whole new start for her. She could become a scout again. Why wouldn't she want to do that? It would be like restarting Pitch Pine Trail- no it wouldn't. Pitch Pine Trail had failed, and Silver (if she decided to stay at Whisper Caverns) would never let Miss Narime's pack die like her Pitch Pine had.

"I can understand if you're upset at me not wanting to return to a home with you right away Ace. Though Narime has become someone I can call a friend. You're more than welcomed to travel over and seek me, that is if I stay over there. Though if you choose to stay here than I will come to you sooner or later. I promise never to leave you as harsh as I did before." By the end of her little speech it was obvious all her anger was gone. She was now more considerate sounding and caring. Exactly where she wanted to be.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Silver

His heart fluttered in his chest at Silver’s soft, soothing and loving words. She still loved him, even through all that had happened. How much though? The answer to that question he did not know, but what he did know was that some part of her (how strong he had no idea) was still yearning for him, as he was for her. She was everything to him, and he’d do anything for her; die for her, even.

The Silver Male nodded understandingly. He knew what it felt like to make the choice to join a pack, especially when there was other things that needed to be done. The decision was a huge one to make, to vow ones loyalty to another, when there was another that could easily change the mind. Ace had been like that during his search for his sister: to join a pack and hope she finds him, or continue looking for her? Three invitations to join three different packs had been offered to him, but he could only accept one, and that choice had changed the course of his life forever. If it hadn’t been for that day, then he would have never met his Silver Angel.

It was funny how the slightest change of events could drastically change one’s life.

Ace looked at Silver, the anger and hurt slipping away from him, like water through ones fingers, until all that was left was love, sadness and worry. “No, my beautiful Silver Angel. I am not upset at you for wanting to make sure your decision is the right one, even though deep down I do wish you were here with me. I also wish to join you, so very badly it almost hurts, but I made a promise to the wolves of Magnolia Glen to stay with them, through thick and thin. They also saved my life, Adsila’s too. If it wasn’t for this however, I would come with you.” His silver eyes never left hers as he spoke in a low voice. He desperately wanted to move forward and feel her body against hers, breathe in her intoxicating scent, but he was also afraid to do so. What if she rejected his touch? The Silver Male couldn’t bear to think what would happen then.

380 Words

Ace Caravello
It whispers your name...