(See All?) Announcements
310 Users Online
Bing, Google, Chan, Isla

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

All of her focus was on the woman before her and yet somehow Minka was also hyperaware of her son's presence behind her. When his paws collided with her back legs and his words demanded answers she had to take a deep breath so as to not snap at Kova. Taking another breath her tail flicked in annoyance, "Kova, never speak like that to myself or your father, understand?" The tone was sterner than one she usually used with her children, signally that he was in much more trouble than he had ever been before. The golden eyes never left the woman who her son had called Namid and they narrowed further as the woman asked permission to speak.

Minka who had been slightly appeased by the instant submission and the way Namid had shown her throat let a tense moment of silence pass. Finally she nodded though she doubted the silver woman saw as her eyes looked nowhere near the tawny head. Her voice was strained with anger still when she spoke, "Granted." Still despite her anger she backed up slightly so the threat of being attacked wasn't quite as present on the stranger. She knew that herself and Tokino would have to deal with Kova later, explain to him why this was unacceptable, the difference between packmates and strangers and decide on a punishment. Minka wasn't keen on punishing her children, but she knew that if they were to grow up to be strong individuals with level heads on their shoulders they needed structure as pups. They needed to know that breaking the rules had consequences, and if Kino and herself never enforced this they would never learn.

Vinyonga @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Jul 07, 2014, 07:11 PM by Minka.)
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Hope you don't mind me jumping in! :)

Speech.

It had all started out as a regular day for the she-wolf. Wake up, grab some grub and head out to scout more land, not only of their territory, but the surrounding one's as well. She was just heading back to the den for a short break to see if the pups were in a playing mood, when all hell broke loose.

"What are you doing with my son?"

Definitely not good. Angry Minka was not a fun Minka to be around with, and she cringed to whoever her friend was currently laying it into. She turned around and headed to where Minka, and undoubtedly her adventurous son were. She arrived onto the scene with a soft grimace, just in time to hear Kova in his little puppy voice, yelling at his mother to justify this 'Namid' girl's actions, who was definitely not a pack mate. In quick but light steps she hurried to Minka's side, ready to do damage control. As the natural peacemaker, she nodded her head in a submissive greeting to her alpha, before laying her eyes onto the loner. Her icy gaze wasn't full of warmth as usual. She eyed the woman in warning, also wanting to know what she had been doing so close to the pup. Was she a friend or foe? Interrogation was not her job here, so she turned her gaze from Namid to the pup busily pawing at Minka's feet. Giving him a stern look, she opened her maw. "Come," Inali commanded in her gentle tone for his ears alone, nodding at her paws. His Momma was busy, and didn't need him as a distraction. As second, Inali also knew she had to get Kova out of Minka's way so Inali could also know more about the woman in front of them. What second would she be if she did not stand beside her alpha, striving to be the voice of reason in the tension filled atmosphere. She just hoped Kova wasn't in a stubborn mood and could see that his mother was just not in the mood. Her attention divided between her alpha, the loner, and Kova, she waited for what was to happen next.

Played by TABs who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kova Lagina
Kova Lagina
memoria et lux

It wasn't fair! Why was his mother looking at him like that?! Kova felt a stir of emotions rage through his tiny chest as his mother reprimanded him. Namid didn't do anything wrong and he sure wasn't doing anything wrong either. Her strong words only made him more.. something....It was an emotion he didn't recognize yet. Kova didn't know that he was angry right now. Even though her stare and words were strict Kova didn't lower himself. He didn't relent his pawing at the leaders leg until Inali came out of nowhere and spoke gently urging him to move back. At her gentle words Kova managed to calm down and realize that his mother really was angry at him.

He was okay with that though. He deserved her anger, but Namid certainly didn't. She was just walking him around. She wasn't hurting him. Inaliiiii... Kova backed away from his mother and Namid to face Inali with an unhappy face. I know I did wrong exploring the trails I didn't know... I deserve to be yelled at...b..but Namid didn't do anything, she was keeping me safe an walking with me. I didn't tell her I was too far from the den like I wasn't spose to be. He blinked away tears as Kova looked up at Inali wishing somebody would listen to him. He didn't mean to get anyone else into trouble.

Those tearing puppy eyes turned to Minka who had his back to him. A sad crying whine slipped through his muzzle as Kova passed a sorrowful look to Namid.

Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
Namid 'Star Dancer'

Suddenly, another wolf was thrown into the mix. Who the female was to the pup she had no idea, but to the mother she was obviously a friend of some sort. Namid was grateful for the she-wolf pulling Kova away so he wouldn’t get anymore grief from his mother, she’d already winced when the fiery fae had spoken like that to the young pup.

Hesitantly she moved her neck to a more normal position so it was easier for her to speak, but she did so slowly and kept herself lowered to the ground.“I wish no harm to your pup, I was passing by when I noticed K—“ She began to say his name, then thought better of it. It would be as if she had settled herself in friendship with Kova when his mother obviously didn’t want her to have anything to do with him. After a moment’s pause, she continued, “When I noticed that the young boy was alone. I thought that he was too few in age to be as such, and thought that I would accompany him to assure his safety. I did not want a wolf of bad stature or another wild animal to come through and do him harm. I apologize for the offense I have caused you, I did not mean anything by it,” The Star Dancer spoke, her tone subtle and non-demanding. She meant every word that she said, and she truly hoped that the missus did too.

If she didn’t believe Namid, things were going to go downhill very quickly.

Find a place where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

Minka sensed more than saw her friend at her side as her golden eyes didn't leave Namid. Her words were quiet and soon the weight of her son on her legs was relieved, Kova had been moved out of harm's way. Casting a thankful glance towards her second Minka nodded her greeting before looking down upon her son as he began to cry. Her anger melted somewhat when she saw how sorry Kova was and she addressed him gentler this time, "Your father and I will explain when we get home, but Namid is a stranger Kova, do you remember when we warned you that strangers could be dangerous?" The words were quiet, held less of the anger that she had before and more of the worry she had felt when she discovered he had been missing.

Namid spoke and her words seemed genuine enough, though Minka was still wary and angry that the situation had arisen at all. Still she just wanted the ordeal to be finished so her son could be delivered safely at home. Thinking over she finally spoke, the tone cold and final, "Very well then, I will be taking my son home and I would advise you make your way from the area. If I find you with one of my children again you won't be receiving the benefit of the doubt." Watching carefully to be sure that Namid had understood her Minka stood still as a statue, her dominance still clear. Finally she turned away and grabbed Kova by the scruff of the neck from where he stood at Inali's paws. As quick as possible with the extra weight in her jaws she made her way back to the territory line and then pushed through the brush. She needed to find @Tokino, and they needed to speak with their son.

EXIT MINKA

Vinyonga @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Speech.

Inali breathed a mental sigh of relief as Kova conceded to her demand. A frown tugged at her muzzle at the boy's obvious distress. Desperate to soothe the pup, Inali bowed her head. "I know, child. Do not fret over one mistake," she murmered. Softly she licked the crown of his head and looked up as his mother turned and reprimanded him in a worried motherly tone. Lifting herself to her full height (which really wasn't much), she once again made herself pay attention to the proceedings going on in front of her. Minka turned away from her son and faced the loner. Keeping herself still, the woman watched as Minka spoke in a cold voice, effectively dismissing Namid. The small fae agreed with her words, for though she was a kind person, she was wary of loners. Especially when they were around children. The world wasn't a place of sunshine and rainbows, it was a cruel place. Full of evil and sadness and heartbreak. Even in her little piece of heaven nestled in the Blackberry Fields, she had to remember that. Not every wolf was of good intent.

Though she had to admit, she didn't receive any bad vibes from the silver pelted woman and that brought her relief. Watching as Minka turned and picked up her child, Inali herself turned her attention towards the loner. "I hope you heed our warning. Good day, Miss Namid." With her own nod of dismissal, Inali turned and made her way back into pack lands.

{Exit Inali}

Played by TABs who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kova Lagina
Kova Lagina
memoria et lux

Kova was finally keeping quiet now. Though he had his own angry grumblings rumbling through his mind over the whole matter. How am I supposed to know she was a stranger and not pack? We are on pack land right? He asked himself keeping his little gray muzzle shut because Kova knew the adults weren't really going to listen to him. Though the boy did not yet know how important borders were or that strangers not of their pack could be identified by their scent. The Lagina pup would surely learn these things as he grew and became educated by his parents.

Watching silently now with a pouting face marring his cute features, Kova sat himself down beside Inali. He sat straight up defiantly watching the big tall adults as they gestured and talked. Then when his mother and Inali turned to leave Kova quickly yanked himself to his paws and cast another glance towards @Namid.

Bye bye Namid! Kova called out to the silver woman before allowing himself to be led away by his protective mother and pup sitter Inali. Though Kova was feeling the distance of his walk now in his tired shaking legs, the boy grumpily kept himself from whining about it. Instead the young wolf stared at the ground and pouted as they passed numerous blackberry bushes, among other plants, heading towards home. Once or twice his blue eyes glanced up at the sky to see the clouds skirting by or the birds winging through the air.

He was silently brooding all the way home.

(exit Kova)

Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
Namid 'Star Dancer'

The fae gave a nod to both of the females, whom basically told her to scram or her butt would be fish bait. She understood completely and, though she wasn’t technically in their territory, she didn’t want to defy them. They scared her, but in her mind she knew that the only reason for the mother’s action was to protect her young. Kova seemed like a loving little pup with a heart of gold and a strong mind, and she could see how he could come to grow on someone. There were parents who did not want their children and treated them badly, and to know that he was protected so fiercely by his family did make her feel good. In short, she didn’t blame them at all. She had known it was a bad choice, but her conscience would not allow her to leave the young one alone.

She stayed put as the trio moved back to their lands, auds swiveling forward to catch the young pups goodbye just before they disappeared. Her sensitive heart gave a tug and a smile pulled at the corners of her blackened lips, her mismatched gaze staring after them. Once she was sure they were out of earshot she murmured, “Goodbye, Kova. I hope that you achieve all that you wish in life.” Before turning tail and heading away from the blackberry bushes. In her mind, she wondered if she would ever see the little one again. Maybe in a few years, when he had grown into an adult, she would be able to and see what a wonderful young man he had grown into.

(Exit Namid)
Find a place where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]