(See All?) Announcements
442 Users Online
Bing, Torianna, Google

This Is Your Wilderness — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Titan rumbled in agreement as Skoll mentioned how his stepfather was such a drag. His mother seemed to be much like the alpha male Angier was to Skoll, always hovering over and keeping him from doing anything even remotely unsafe. Even if that unsafe thing was simply going out alone to a place that the adults didn't like. In a way the dark Thorben could relate to the Archer prince as they strolled along.

His steps slowed a bit so that Skoll was just a bit ahead of the silver hued lad. Simple courtesy had made him do so; for Skoll was Elettra's son and would naturally be higher up on the yearling totem pole than he. However when Skoll rounded upon Titan, the dark Thorben stopped awkwardly and glanced to the prince. He wasn't sure what he did wrong until Skoll started to speak. Don't cause trouble Titan... he reminded himself despite being annoyed with the way Skoll had abruptly stopped him.

"Glad to see that you remember me, though I remember our first meeting a little bit differently.." He gave the Archer a wry grin while carefully keeping his teeth hidden. He didn't want to offend the proud prince by an accidental showing of teeth. Instead he looked to the mists that rolled around them and kept himself lower than Skoll.

"I didn't want your mouse... I just wanted to play. Like what we did before with Angier." A smirk crossed his lips as amusement fluttered through his blue eyes. Titan's tail began to wag as he glanced cautiously to Skoll. "I like to play, even if the play isn't exactly rough. Tricks are fun too as long as nobody gets badly hurt." He explained to Skoll before glancing to the creek they had crossed. "I miss following my sister around while she got into trouble messing with others." These words were more hushed than his previous comments. It wasn't something he had the ability to talk about so nonchalantly quite yet.

Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
Shall we wrap this up? ;]

Sköll hummed in reply as Titan voiced that he was pleased that the other prince had remembered him. Quite frankly, Titan's face was one he would probably remember for as long as he could remember; the first impression of the other boy had been a startling one. If Sköll had not taken good note that the Thorben did not have the characteristic "Archer" muzzle marking, he might have truly thought that the Old Gods were taking him as a fool. With such dark mousy hues for a downy coat of fur, the two could have been mirror images of one another, and Elettra's second-born was upset to realize that he might not have been unique in that sense.

As Titan continued, he did so lightly before outright stating that his companion had been incorrect in his memory of their first meeting. While Sköll had wanted his mouse, Titan had wanted to play, which was something the Archer particularly loathed. "To play" meant getting shoved to one side too hard by his brother Asriel and getting head-butted harshly in all the sensitive parts of his side and neck; "to play" meant @Morganna usually ending up howling for their mother at the top of her lungs; "to play" meant seeking out his mother's old Advisor, Skana, and spending the hours quietly with her and an exchange of chirp-like barks in conversation (nowadays, to think back to the days of innocence brought the prince to a sense of longing that swallowed the flame within him whole; it was something he usually avoided at all cost. As much as he loved the older woman, his Nonna, missing her brought out a side of him that he preferred to keep to himself in the dead of night when there was no one else around.).

The prince was brought back to the present as he eyed Titan's wagging tail. He tried to give the kind of smile that relayed a rare hint of benevolence that was not typically associated with his yearling-self, but then, something clicked and out tumbled something Sköll had long forgotten and never truly followed through with. While he had known that his brother Asriel had been rather taken with Malia Thorben, he had never actually learned what had happened to her. By the hushed tone of the Thorben's voice, the white-lipped prince could only assume the worse (in his mind, however, he had come to a conclusion that perhaps she and Asriel had eloped, and it only made the second-born hate his brother even more so...).

"You can follow me then," he offered warmly with a brief tilt of his head and a wag of his own plume-like tail. "Come on, there should be something good to bring back to the pack." And with that, he slowly began to move through the fog, just leisurely enough so that his newfound 'buddy' could keep up.
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Short exit from me then I'll archive if you want <3
Titan let both his brows rise in surprise as Skoll invited the dark Thorben to "follow" him. He pauses for a moment catching the very brief smile that passes across the prince's lips. Then Titan dips his head in acknowledgement of the Archer's words. There probably was something good out there. Food, adventure, pretty girls who were nice that they could talk to; the possibilities were endless. Though the only thing out of that list the pair of young males could bring back was food. The others probably wouldn't like girls or adventure being brought back to the den because both could be dangerous.

Titan turned as Skoll did and continued along after the dark Archer. He took his place at the willow prince's shoulder once more and put his nose to work scenting the air and ground for hints of prey, food, or herbs that could be brought back to the den. Momentarily a thought of Skoll knowing some herbs passed through Titan's head, but he refrained from voicing his query. Instead the male kept focused on the fog and smells around them. Who knows? Maybe that black cat might show up again and attack them. It was a risk Titan wasn't going to take. So he kept himself on guard even if the male couldn't see too far out because of the mist. Though chasing a cat out of the territory did sound like it might be more fun than work.

(exit)

>.> -see's this as a Thor X Loki relationship-