Bing, Torianna, Google

Waver no more — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Trix who has 331 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin
With a quick glance to the sky, which was her way of checking the time, Jynx realized that she had been tucked away here at the falls with Karpos for well over an hour. She had nowhere safe to stay of course, so she would be hard pressed to find some sort of shelter before nightfall. Luckily, her winter coat was just starting to come in, and with the nights not being too terribly cold, she could afford to sleep beneath the stars. She by no means intended to stop travelling, as she had a love for exploration in the first place, but she would make it a point not to stray too close to these Ghastly Woods. She wasn't one to tempt fate like that.

"Thank you Karpos, I really do appreciate such a kind gesture." She said sincerely, knowing that already having a wolf to vouch for her would only up her chances of acceptance. The next words that came out of his mouth though, were a bit of a surprise. A brief lapse of silence fell between them as her ears flicked back once, then forward again. So he wanted to create his own pack soon? And she was invited? She was quite honestly rather flattered by such an open invitation, and she turned her head to the side in her characteristic shyness. She hadn't even established herself in a pack yet...it was too soon for her to come to a decision just yet. "I'll have to think about that one, but I'll certainly let you know." Perhaps later down the road when they met again, she would ask him more about his plans. Where he might move to, what his leaders would think, and who else would be offered an invitation. Rising to her paws, she arched her spine in a refreshing stretch, but made no move to leave. "I should get going. I need to try and find myself somewhere safe to rest for the night." She stepped towards him, nudging his shoulder with a friendly bump of her nose. "But it was a pleasure meeting you Karpos. You've been most helpful, and I promise we shall meet again soon." With a merry wag of her russet tail, and a low bark of farewell, the reddish female skipped down the dirt path, away from the falls. She'd be back...he could count on that.

-Exit Jynx-
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer

The girl talked about the offer he had made her and how she would consider it, both of them. He could have a girl in his pack! The idea was strange, especially given that this girl wasn't his sister. He offered her a smile and a farewell stuttered out in awe as she took off to find a place to rest for the night. He knew that he should be getting back to Cut Rock River and so he climbed out of the pool of water. She was amazing in his mind but he knew better than to get ahead of himself as he remembered Aponi had seemed amazing at first. He watched her run off until she was out of site before turning back towards the lands that he knew so very well.

He contemplated these thoughts, his mind wandering briefly to her before he nearly walked into a tree. He thought about her while paying attention to where he was going. She was different. She had to be different. She seemed so nice and benevolent and that was who she would be. He refused to believe she was something evil or cruel until he had proof which had been his downfall in the past. This time, it might just be his guiding light. He took a deep breathe as he broke into a run, eager to tell his uncle of his new friend and how she might find her way to the borders very soon. His eyes sparkled with excitement.

-Exit-