(See All?) Announcements
725 Users Online
Bing, Google

no sanctuary — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 444 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rook Lyall

Namid. Namid. He was quick to memorize her name, the way she had said it, how it sounded in his own voice in his head. He truly had to have been blessed this day to have met a kindred soul as Namid, a Dancer of the Stars. For a moment he froze, turning to look over to his right where his sister laid in wait, probably calling for him after being gone just a brief moment too long. "@Bishop will be so happy," he chimed, meeting her blue-and-brown irises with a smile. "We've been out here for a while. She was starting to think that maybe I just wanted to run away from home."

"I will be right back, Namid," he told her, the joy ringing in every syllable he spoke now. "I'm going to retrieve my sister and then maybe we can start heading south." An excited whine elicited from his muzzle, "I told her we would find a way, and and here you are." He took a few steps back, ready to turn and start bounding off towards where he had left his sibling in a thicket. He gave her another goofy smile, one that actually touched the triangular markings beneath his eyes, before nearly running into a tree. Embarrassed, he stumbled backwards again, assuring her again that he would be back for her, "I'll see you in a bit. Don't go too far!"

Just like that, he was off, racing through the trees. As was customary, as soon as he had found himself alone, somewhere between Namid and Bishop, he stopped and dipped his muzzle.

Thank you, Lord, for the blessings You have bestowed on my life. You have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined. You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me. You have given me family and friends who bless me every day with kind words and actions. They lift me up in ways that keep my eyes focused on You and make my spirit soar.

Also, thank you, Lord, for keeping me safe. You protect me from those things that seem to haunt others. You help me make better choices, and You have provided me with advisors that help me with the difficult decisions. You speak to me in so many ways so that I always know you are here... Please be with me as I relay this bit of news. Please help Bishop see that I have found the next move in our journey home and our ultimate goal to safeguard our family. I place my trust in You without doubt and without fear. Please bring the three of us to our next destination. In Your name, Amen.

He scanned the forest around him as he came to, wondering if anyone had seen him stop to pray. The wind rustled through the trees and Rook took it as a sign to get a move on. Obediently, he picked up his pace, anxious now more than ever to be reunited with both his agemate and his newfound traveling companion.

(Exit.)

Chances are I have a BEN WHISHAW gif for that.
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
The way that Rook had phrased it, I told her we would find a way, and here you are, it almost sounded like he thought of her as a gift from some divine entity. It made her feel even giddier than before. This really would be a trip to remember, and she sensed that things were about to change for more than just the energetic male and his sibling. Whatever it was she was more than ready to become a part of it, and she hoped that whatever happened would be something that would help the male find what he was seeking. If it turned out not to be what he had been searching for, she didn’t even want to think about it. It made her even more determined to make sure that he and his loved one got to where they needed to go, or to get closure if need be.

As soon as Rook was out of sight the silver pelted she-wolf wriggled around, unable to contain her own excitement any longer. She let out an excited yip, lifting herself onto her hind-legs, doing a spin, dropping down to all fours, then repeated the process. By the time she was done her mouth was open in a pant, but her heterochromatic gaze was aglow with renewed energy. She couldn’t wait for them to get back and to meet the so famous sister. She rather hoped that Bishop liked her, especially since they would be traveling quite a ways together. Suddenly, her stomach gave a hearty growl and she was acutely aware that her belly may have been trying to eat itself. Because of being interrupted she never got the chance to eat. So, pushing the other excitement away she settled at the new goal at hand.

Chow time.
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]