Google, Moonshadow, Bing

sneaking fruit from the forbidden tree — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alace who has 323 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina
OOC|| Inaia <3 Backdated to the evening of 5/09 ||

♦♦♦♦♦

As she wandered through the cedar trees, the Timber lady felt as if she were floating. The sun had sunk below the treeline, and just the slightest pink-and-orange sliver was visible on the horizon. A gentle breeze played through Naia’s agouti pelt as she moved, breaking up the balmy summer air in a way that was just.. ”Perfect.” She heard Inali’s voice as clearly as if the woman had been walking next to her, speaking the last word she had said that day before the two bid each other farewell. The scene from earlier replayed in Naia’s mind like a strange, happy dream that you remember throughout the day but of course isn’t real. That was how most of her interactions with @Inali felt: dreamlike, surreal.. but strangely familiar. Naia wondered if falling in love was always like this. That’s what they were doing, right? Falling in love? Why else would Inali ask to meet her tonight?

Naia walked faster as doubt edged into her thoughts. She had a hunch that the former Caverns scout had come to decision about their relationship, but was it the decision Naia was hoping for? She paused as she came to a sharp bend in the creek she had been following, nose twitching as she scented for cherry blossoms in the lazy breeze. It had been quite a long time since she had visited the orchard, but fortunately the strong scent of the ripe cherries acted as a beacon. Soon Naia was moving through the orchard and brushing past the thick, low-hanging blossoms, flowers pale pink in the moonlight. She drifted past a branch so heavy with fruit that it nearly touched the ground, and the scout paused in fascination. She had never tried a cherry before. With a somewhat dubious expression, she sniffed the fruit and then gave it a small, delicate lick. Her experiment was interrupted as she became aware of a presence-- her presence behind her, and she turned swiftly, searching for that familiar azure gaze.

♦♦♦♦♦
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Sorry I took forever! <333

Speech.

Her journey seemed like it had only taken a few minutes, instead of a few hours. Her bouncy step and nervous albeit excited energy could be described into one word - euphoria. She was excited to meet up with Naia tonight. It had felt too long since her touch, since her scent seemed to cloud her every thought. Sure, they had briefly reunited hours earlier, but it just wasn't the same. It was clear to the two women that they both wanted to be alone, away from prying eyes, curious pack mates, or judgemental wolves in general. Though, it was a little earlier to worry about those things. As far as she knew, no one knew of their secret feelings for eachother. Inali definitely hadn't told anyone, and she desperately hoped that Naia had done the same. Hell, Inali didn't even know what they were doing, let alone what they were to eachother! All she knew, was that she couldn't stay away from Naia too long or she would get an ache in her chest that wouldn't go away until she was in the other scout's presence.

Inali succesfully reached the cherry orchard, though this was the first time she had ever set a paw in this place. Her gaze fell on the hanging flowers that practically dripped with the red fruit. Personally, Inali didn't really like cherries but to each their own. The small grimace that was on her maw at the sight of the fruit was quickly replaced with a small smile as her blue orbs landed on a familiar figure. A figure who was currently satisfying her curiousity, it seemed. A small chuckle escaped as she drew away from her hiding place and Naia turned to look at her. "You're cute when you're curious," she complimented with a mischevious twinkle in her eye. Inali stepped even closer and visibly relaxed as she took a sniff of the air, immediately Naia's scent enveloping her senses.

Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina
Ahh I'm just as bad. Work is exhausting. >.<

♦♦♦♦♦

Inali’s eyes stood out clearly even as the darkness gathered in around the two—Naia would have recognized them anywhere. She stepped toward the woman she had been waiting for, wearing a somewhat sheepish expression at having been caught investigating the cherry. The former Caverns scout seemed amused enough, joking about how cute she was, and the music of Inali’s voice made Naia’s heart skip a beat. Conversing with her earlier had been a pleasure of course, but there was something different about speaking when it was just the two of them. When they were alone Inali’s voice took on an enticing, almost teasing tone, and that by itself was enough to drive the Timber lady crazy. ”Then I suppose I’ve been very cute all afternoon,” she replied, cocking a brow in amused curiosity. It had been Inali’s suggestion that they meet tonight, and surely her intentions went beyond merely teasing Naia about her fruit-tasting…

Inali stepped out from beneath her shield of blossoms, and Naia moved forward to close the gap even further. As the woman’s scent flooded her Naia wanted to do nothing more than bury her face in her companion’s pelt, but she restrained herself from the contact. Inali had yet to reveal the reason for their meeting, but Naia hoped that it meant the scout had come to a decision about her feelings, or their relationship, or how they should proceed from here.. or.. or something. ”I’m curious if you’ve had time to think about.. things.. at all.” Doubtless Inali’s life had been flipped upside down this spring, what with all the drama in Whisper Caverns, but perhaps she’d had a moment to consider Naia’s offer from that day they spoke under the waterfall. Hopefully she had thought on her decision a great deal, because if the other woman was experiencing this moment similar to the way Naia was then her current capacity for rational thought was rapidly dwindling.

♦♦♦♦♦
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Speech.

Naia's response brought an amused grin to spread across her features, but all traces of amusement were wiped away as both women tried to close the gap between them. They were very close to eachother. Enough so that Inali could reach out with her muzzle and touch her if she wanted. The temptation was great, but they had to have a very much needed conversation first before Inali could give into her tempting thoughts. Like if Naia was in the same wavelength as her, she tentively brought up the subject. Licking her muzzle in a nervous gesture, Inali opened her maw. "I have. I've decided..that I want to give this.. us..a chance." Now that the words were out, Inali felt like she could breathe easier. But there was still more to confess. Staring into Naia's honey gaze, Inali found the calm and the strength to speak her next words.

"These feelings, I'll admit, scare me. Not even with Simaea did I feel a pull so strong. I can't seem to get you out of my head." Not that I want to, was her unspoken thought. Even though her own feelings for Naia scared her, Inali had made her choice. She wanted to give them a try. She wanted to get to know Naia, in every way possible. She didn't just want to canoodle, though that was a sure bonus, but she wanted to get to know Naia's likes, her dislikes, what made the beauty in front of her tick. Maybe it was too soon to say, but Inali thought they could make eachother very happy. For a long time.

(This post was last modified: Jun 15, 2014, 01:24 PM by Inali.)

Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina

♦♦♦♦♦

Naia’s tail twitched in her own nervous gesture as Inali’s tongue flicked out, licking her lips in preparation for her answer. There was no beating around the bush—Naia’s question had been straightforward, leaving little room for anything but Inali’s honest decision. The Cut Rock River Scout was so close that she could feel Inali’s exhale as she spoke, breathing in the woman’s sweet breath and even sweeter words. A chance. That was all she needed. It was all she ever needed; just a chance to prove herself, as Maksim had given her by welcoming her into his family. She had certainly demonstrated her value tenfold, and soon Inali would see this as well.

A bolt of anger twisted inside of her as Simaea was mentioned, surprising even Naia herself as she was generally a mellow sort of wolf. Simaea must have been special to earn Inali’s affection, but it angered Naia that she hadn’t realized the value of what she had... that she had let Inali go, not only breaking her heart but changing it, making it more hesitant to love again. Her eyelids fluttered as she forced the emotion away, allowing her true happiness at Inali’s statement to fill her from her paws up.

”Fate..” she finally said, her throat raw from emotion, ”She’s a trickster. And like any trickster, the more frightened you are the harder she laughs.” This she knew with certainty--Naia had been quite the mischief-maker in her youth. ”You shouldn’t fear something just because you don’t understand it.” Love was terrifying though; she felt like a pup again, scared of such a new experience but eager all the same to learn as much as she could. For a moment Naia’s own uncertainty showed in her honey eyes, revealing that perhaps she could do with following her own advice. She smiled then, knowing that Inali must have seen right through her brave façade, but she didn’t care anymore. The sly games between them were over, and Naia had nothing to fear now by letting her true emotions show.

She closed the narrow gap swiftly, letting her muzzle drift across Inali’s cheek, past her ear, and then around the back of her neck to hold her in a wolfish embrace. ”We’ll figure it out together,” she whispered fervently. They could charge into this thing head on or calculate every step with the utmost care, it didn’t matter now. They had all the time in the world. Now that Fate had brought them together, She had created something even more powerful than perhaps had been Her original intention-- For Love always triumphed over the twists and turns of Fate. Everyone knew that.

♦♦♦♦♦
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Speech.

Her words were like a soothing balm to her worried soul, and she almost chuckled at the irony of it all. It hadn't been too long ago that she had thought of Simaea in the very same way, and here was Naia. Another woman in what seemed a whole new chapter in her life. They were both so different in character, it was crazy. Where Simaea had been shy and introverted, Naia was the complete opposite. She was friendly, almost to the point where she couldn't even help it. She'd probably greet a stranger with a smile. And where Simaea was rough around the edges, Naia was all soft. Though she didn't doubt that Naia would have no problem in holding her own if the situation came about. Naia moved closer, closing the gap between them. A light whine of pleasure escaped her as the she wolf ran her muzzle across her cheek, past her ear and finally wrapping her in an embrace. "Thats all I want. Us, together, she whispered back just as fervently.

Inali ran the tip of her muzzle up and down Naia's neck in a gentle caress. "It was so dark for me when she got herself lost in that stupid blizzard and I realized she wasn't coming back. It felt like all the light in my life was snuffed out," she began, her own voice now wrought with emotion. "And then you came. You were just so bright. Like a splash of color in my dark horizon. And you made me feel." Pressing her muzzle tightly into Naia's neck, she breathed in the woman's scent that made her head fuzzy and shiver all the way from her head to the tip of her paws. "Even when we first met, your scent seemed to drive me wild." Pulling away from their tight embrace, Inali stared into Naia's honey gaze with a saucy grin. "Still does," she spoke with a flirty tone in her soft voice. Her heart felt lighter and she felt so damn happy. In this moment, with Naia...it was all she could ever ask for.

Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina
OOC|| I'm having trouble with my muse, this thread's just too damn happy! x) I kinda want to wrap this up when we hit 10 replies (maybe they can fall asleep?) and start a new thread where Naia can find those bite marks from Yuka on Inali's throat and interrogate her about it.

Also, high five for North Carolina residents! ||

♦♦♦♦♦

Inali’s muzzle drifting up and down Naia’s neck almost made it okay that she was talking about Simaea again. ”Hmmm,” Naia hummed softly, in wordless appreciation of her companion’s touch. Had Simaea touched Inali like this..? Probably so. Naia let out a sigh, thankful that their embrace hid her frown from view. Jealousy was an ugly emotion, and it was as new to Naia as the rest of these intimate feelings. The Cut Rock River wolf could feel her shoulders tense under Inali’s chin as the other scout described not only her feelings for the departed Simaea but her hopelessness after the woman’s disappearance as well. Never again would Inali go through that pain.

”And then you came,” Inali began, and Naia pulled back from the embrace to look into her companion’s eyes. A smile tugged at the corner of her mouth now, turning into a grin when Inali compared her to a sunrise. It was a much more comfortable expression for her. A breath caught in her throat as Inali drew in close again, pressing her muzzle firmly against Naia’s neck. She regained control of her breathing as Inali inhaled, and they both took a deep breath simultaneously. Naia felt the other woman shiver against her, and she guessed that it probably wasn’t the balmy summer breeze that had triggered the reaction. Inali spoke once more, confirming Naia’s suspicion with a sassy smile. Her honey eyes lit up with a mischievous gleam under Inali’s azure gaze. ”Oh?” she whispered coyly, leaning toward Inali’s ear, ”How wild?” She licked the woman across the face from cheekbone to nose, making sure the kiss was a nice wet one. She sprung away before Inali could react, giggling as she bounded off into the cherry orchard. The conversation had been serious for far too long, in her opinion.

♦♦♦♦♦
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Sounds awesome :D and youre an NC resident? High five! Slight pp btw <3

Speech.

The mischievous glint in Naia's eyes made Inali internally worry. What was this woman planning? Narrowing her eyes slightly, she was shocked at Naia's next move. She could've melted. Literally. She could only think of one word to describe Naia - yummy. Her voice was just the right pitch to make Inali swoon. Trying to shake herself out of her daze soon proved to be futile. Naia literally rocked her world with her kiss, and she fought to keep her composure. Do not faint. Do not faint, she chanted in her head like some sort of mantra. After all, she didn't want to give Naia the upper hand of believing she could sway Inali so easily with such a brief physical touch. At least not with some sort of retribution on her part. A smirk fluttered across her lips as Naia bounded off. It was well past time for payback. Immediately breaking into a run, the scout never took her eyes off the lithe, tawny colored figure. The view wasn't anything to complain about either, she supposed.

"You can run, but you can't hide!," she taunted playfully. Truthfully they were quite equally matched in speed, but Inali couldn't help but notice she was a tad faster than her female partner. Laughing, she waited for the right time to act out on her move. As soon as it came, Inali wasted no time on pouncing on the fellow scout, playfully tackling them both down on the ground. They rolled for a bit, each trying to gain the upper hand, but eventually Inali succeeded. With a grin that seemed to be permanently etched onto her features since their little game began, Inali pinned Naia to the ground by having each paw placed by her head, successfully trapping her even smaller body against Inali's slightly larger frame. As Inali stared into Naia;s honey gaze, the playful mood slowly evaporated. With no rush, Inali bowed her head closer and closer to the honey-eyed woman's ear. Slowly licking the shell of it, she nipped it gently in an intimate caress, before opening her maw.

"Very," she responded in a coy whisper. If she had doubts before, they were there no longer. She was already halfway in love with the woman in her arms, how long would it take before she was completely head over heels?

(This post was last modified: Jul 15, 2014, 10:47 PM by Inali.)

Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina
OOC|| Yep, moved this year. Want to fade this one out? I actually have a different idea now for the next thread-- a very important scouting mission! I'll pm you about it, but keep on the lookout for a new thread in the Ghastly Woods. ||

♦♦♦♦♦

Inali’s taunting words from behind sounded closer than Naia expected, and she strained to run faster. Of course she did want to be caught, but her competitive nature had been triggered by just how quickly Inali caught up. The chase led them deeper into the orchard, where moonlight strained to penetrate the thick canopy of cherry blossoms. Naia could run like this forever, weaving in and out of the tree trunks , but despite her efforts Inlai’s footfalls were catching up to her. Her flight allowed her no time to brace for impact, so although the other scout was small she easily knocked Naia off her feet. The pair crashed through a cherry-blossom curtain and rolled around in the dark beneath the tree, each of them attempting to gain the upper paw. Naia was laughing so hard the could hardly breathe, and the struggle was going downhill fast for her. She batted Inali away, each block weaker than the last. Groping at Inali in the dark had set her heart pounding, and she couldn’t even think coherent thoughts much less defend herself properly.

Finally Inali had her pinned, the length of her body pressing Naia into the ground. Far from feeling trapped, the contact and pressure calmed Naia, her muscles slowly relaxing as she accepted ‘defeat’. Her tail thumped against the ground as Naia delighted in their game, but eventually even that stilled as Naia lost herself in her companion’s azure gaze. Their position began to feel less like a game and more like an intimate embrace, and Naia felt her body grow hot with the contact. Naia froze as Inali leaned close playfully nipping her ear before whispering the reply, ”very”. The agouti lady turned her face into Inali’s maw, her tongue flicking out in a tentative kiss. She licked again, this time with more confidence, shifting her body so that Inali would roll onto the ground beside her. The two fit together like puzzle pieces, and Naia whispered to Inali, ”You are the piece of my heart I didn’t know I was missing.” True, Naia had been content with her life before meeting Inali, but if she lost her now she was positive she would never know happiness again.

♦♦♦♦♦
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
I'll be waiting for that pm :)

Speech.

Her eyelids instinctively fluttered shut as she felt Naia's muzzle brush against her maw. At the tentative first lick, Inali leaned into her touch, silently encouraging her to continue. Were they not in a relationship? It was completely normal if Naia wanted to express her affection. Inali sure wasn't complaining. At her more confident second lick, a smile tugged at Inali's muzzle and she hummed her pleasure. As Naia shifted her body, Inali opened her eyes and rolled off of Naia's form, but still continued to press against her figure. Inali couldn't help but marvel at how they fit so perfectly.

”You are the piece of my heart I didn’t know I was missing.”

What could she say to that? Her mind was mush. Her every thought was consumed by one name and one name alone - Naia. Naia. Naia. How could she say to Naia that she felt the same way? It fristrated her that no words would come. It was a terrifying feeling, but nonetheless a pleasant one, that she was starting to feel so strongly for this woman. She had no words, but maybe she didnt need them. Her blue orbs connected with Naia's honey gaze, before slipping from her face and nuzzling her neck in a loving manner. After that, it didnt take long for the two lovers to let fatigue take over their minds and bodies. They knew not what tomorrow would bring but at least they had eachother. And that was all that mattered.

{Fade Out}