(See All?) Announcements
597 Users Online
Google, Bing

the duties of young lords — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Cocking his head as Titan waited for Rook to lick up the ergot he had piled up. However as the male graciously refused the dark lad peered down at him. The breeze stirred the small clearing sending some of his hard work skittering across the ground. Small bits of ergot and grass stems went flying around the pair of wolves while Titan switched his gaze to the flying herbs. "Darn it..." He growled lightly but did not move to retrieve the scattered plants. His ear still flicked as Titan listened to Rook as the Lyall explained how the herbs weren't for him. Instant curiosity filled Titan as he wondered who needed the herbs.

"May I ask who exactly has a problem with their mind? Maybe our Healer might be able to show you what you need to help them." Titan asked tentatively. He knew that some wolves had their secrets, and that there was no way anyone would wrench those secrets out of them. If Rook didn't feel like answering he could always ask Kassander about what plants would help the mind.

As he waited for an answer the breeze picked up again whipping the rest of the scattered pile around and casting the pieces away. Titan looked at the pieces absentmindedly as he waited for Rook to open up. Birds called in the background, meadowlarks calling out their best tunes while defending their territories within the meadow. A single screech high above gave away the presence of a gyr falcon searching for its next rodent meal.

Played by Grey who has 444 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rook Lyall
Rook Lyall

The clouds began to swallow up what little sunshine there was to begin with and the balmy wind began to pick up. Rook's ears quivered. He felt terrible now, watching as the gust of wind blew it all away. The masked boy's gaze fell to the ground, but he eventually perked back up at the sound of Titan's question, "May I ask who exactly has a problem with their mind? Maybe our Healer might be able to show you what you need to help them." Rook's heartbeat felt like it was reverberating in his ears and he briefly considered whether or not he should tell him. It wasn't Titan's burden to carry to begin with nor would the emotional weight be lifted if carried upon one more set of shoulders (even Bishop had her share of worry and anguish over such a thing).

"My father," he murmured. "And that would be much appreciated if I could spend some time with your Healer. If that could be arranged, I would be ever grateful."

The birds continued to call overhead and Rook was suddenly made aware of the time and what could have been keeping his sister for so long. Come to think of it, and knowing Bishop as she was, she had probably gone off in search of something other than a hare to present to the pack.

"I'm sorry about your... er-gawt," he said after quickly casting his gaze over his shoulder and turning himself as to start heading back to where he had initially come from. "Maybe when or afer I return to ask your mother to consider, I can help you gather some more." A slight, but genuine, smile appeared on his muzzle at last, "I should probably go now, though, my sister might've lost her way. 'Til next we meet?"

Chances are I have a BEN WHISHAW gif for that.
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
-Little exit post is little-
"Don't worry about the ergot. The seeds from the grains will replant and more will sprout. We have plenty of this stuff overflowing in the herb stores.." Titan replied cheerfully knowing how often he had re-stocked Kassanders herbs with the ones he knew about. He nodded as Rook spoke of his sister getting lost. Thinking of Malia, Titan waved his tail and dipped his head in farewell.

"Keep an eye on her. There are many dangers in this land. Farewell then Friend." Titan glanced to where his herbs had been then stood up straight and turned to leave. "Till the next time!" He called back before disappearing back into the long grasses towards Whisper Caverns territory.

(exit Titan)

Played by Grey who has 444 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rook Lyall
Rook Lyall

With his prospects renewed, Rook gave an amiable nod to Titan before heading back towards the rabbit warren. Keep an eye on her, Titan had said. Rook took note, even if he was sure it would have been the other way around. Bishop was his near-constant companion; usually it was a Godsend if she let him have an inch of space to breathe. He was about to pick up his feet when he heard Titan call out to him before leaving, "Till the next time!"

The Lyall smirked, stopping to look over his shoulder one last time to see the prince make his way back to and over his borders. "Farewell," he uttered, his tail coming up with newly discovered purpose and the spirit of much needed enthusiasm.

He thought he could hear something rustling about in the foliage to his left and, immediately, he was off calling for his sibling as he went with excited yips and barks. For now, it did not matter if he had yet to win the Lady Narimé over or that he had some more work to do. He had finally found one very good starting point in his search to medicate or cure his father of his terrible affliction of the mind. Whisper Caverns, he knew now, had an appointed Healer, and he - with Bishop at his side for support and reassurance - was going to do whatever it took to gain entry into the pack and speak to their herb-handler first-hand.

(Exit.)

Chances are I have a BEN WHISHAW gif for that.