(See All?) Announcements
580 Users Online
Bing, Google

Codes and Keys — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Her rant had been long winded but the feelings of relief and lightness that came after it were well worth the effort. Though she felt a stab of pity while looking at the emotions raging across Silver's body and face. Shifting her own body as relief spread through her head and limbs,Nari waited for Silver's emotions to calm down.

"Yeah I thought the same thing at first. Until I questioned Elettra." Nari commented quickly. The queen pined for the dark wolf who wished she could make things right again. Then nodded at the womans words as Silver spoke of helping Whisper Caverns anyway she could. Though Nari couldn't see much of anything being helpful for now. A part from accepting her as a new member. I don't want to force her paw though just because the only real way she could help would be by joining us. She has to have some freedom of choice in the matter... Nari thought quietly while watching Silver still struggling with the inner turmoil Nari had given her. The gray she wolf felt bad for making Silver feel so conflicted, but the truth had to be known, and Nari had trusted that the dark woman would understand her words.

"Perhaps I can be of use to you and Whisper Caverns? I can provide my scout skills to your pack. I only ask that you allow me some time to do a few things. I promise to return back to you." Nari sighed as the words came out of Silver's maw. She desperately wanted to accept that help, but she couldn't. Instead Nari gave her a nod and the chance to come back on her own.

"Go do what you need to do Silver. If you still need someplace to go after your work is done then I'll be expecting you at the borders in Hush Meadow soon enough. I will not tie you down to my pack until your personal job is finished. " Nari gave her a weak smile then waited for the blackish wolf to answer.

(Exit Nari once Silver answers)

(This post was last modified: Jul 14, 2014, 03:24 AM by Narimé.)
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
(I suck, this is short just to wrap this up. Feel free to post @Narimé exiting if you like)

The name Elettra still sounded sour to her mind but she let it slid through without anger this time. "I want to go see this Elettra woman sometime with you. I want her to understand I understand her actions and I wish for there to be no ill between me and her." She nodded softly as if agreeing with herself this was a good idea. Perhaps it would let her work better along with the loss of Pitch Pine Trail and with Slade's death. Just maybe it would fix some things.

Smiling wide at Narime Silver did a small bow like movement in respect to Narime. "Thank you. I'll try not to keep you waiting too long! I promise we'll meet again." Walking up to Narime she nudged her shoulder affectionately before starting to take off. Silver knew what she had to do. She had to go find Ace and Adsila, the two who she still owed a deep and sincere apology. Slowly but surely she would fix everything in her pass that was broken. Possibly even apologize to that Borlla woman she had met so long ago for acting the way she did. Borlla deserved it and Silver was not afraid to say that. Looking back only once to see Narime again she smiled before turning her head and gaze again picking up her pace. Soon she would return to this place and make a home out of it.

(SILVER EXIT)
(This post was last modified: Jul 13, 2014, 11:11 PM by Silver.)