406 Users Online
Adelard, Bing, Jadon, Google, Apollo, Baidu

Bangarang — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
@Myrrhis and @Deacon.

The rains had long since washed away any remaining trace of her brothers scent and yet onward she continued, past the eerie twisted thick canopy of the Sacred Grove and on towards the sound of falling water. The sound made her feel sick to her stomach, her brothers tales of young Malia falling through the ice... She had already had nightmares about finding her young sibling cold and still... his fur soaked to the bone.

Her voice had grown hoarse from calling out to every rustle in the undergrowth, her pads burned from the sheer distance she had travelled, barely managing to sleep and not daring to return home empty handed. She needed the water, and yet she feared what it’s shore might reveal.

A dry salmon tongue passed over her dark edged lips as she paused for a moment to gather her nerve. She knew she needed to drink, she needed to check... and make sure her brother hadn’t... drowned.

After gathering her breath and her nerve she made her way towards the crashing water of the falls, allowing her pads to drag through the shallow water of an overflowing stream. The freezing water fresh no doubt from the melting snow much higher soothing the dull pain right out of them. The closer she drew the mistier the air became until the turbulent pool was before her.

There was no stench of death here, no boulders small enough to be mistaken for the broken body of a cub just two moons old. With a sigh of relief she lowered her dark head to quench her thirst, before she would continue on her journey North.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Silvia who has 57 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Myrrhis "Myrrh" Flint
@Deacon I hope you don't mind the slight pp I did with Deacon!

It had been sevreal hours since Myrrhis and Deacon had left the borders of the elder's once home. Myrrhis had picked the pup up after a short while, when it was clear he couldn't walk very far without becoming tired. How far had he wandered from his home? Surely, for a pup so young, he shouldn't have gotten far if his home was in the willows? Myrrhis hadn't been anywhere near the willow trees that Naira had spoken of. Then again, Myrrhis didn't know how close she could have been. The terrain could have changed if she had gone a few more minutes south.

But Myrrhis was feeling numb and in slight shock as she curled around Deacon to keep him warm and safe, the pup resting after their travels from Hollowheart Keep. They were hidden at the base of a tree, one could almost mistake Myrrhis for a light colored boulder if they weren't looking close enough.

She had known that it was entirely in their right for the leaders to kick her out but part of her had thought they would understand. She had hoped that would be the case. But she had been proven wrong with the anger and bitter words they had sent her way. She knew she could never go back, no matter the reason.

She had just wanted to help the lost pup, even if he didn't know he was lost. She should have asked him from the beginning where he had been from and taken him back. Should have followed his scent back to his home, no matter how faint it had been.

Her musings were interrupted with hoarse cries that were calling out Deacon's name and for a moment, Myrrhis' brain came to a complete stop. Was this someone who was from Deacon's family?

Myrrhis wanted to lurch to her feet, wanted to cry out to the young girl who was so close and tell her she had the small boy she was looking for. That he was safe and sound. But fear curbed the old healer's heart. What would the girl do, when given back the young boy curled to her side? Would she be too happy to have him back that Myrrhis could slip away without being noticed? Or would she be attacked, in thought she had kidnapped the child before a proper explanation could be given?

But the opportunity couldn't be passed and after nudging a sleepy Deacon to his feet, Myrrhis called out to the girl, ready to beg forgiveness on the tip of her tongue.

"Deacon's here, he's fine." Glancing down at the boy, Myrrhis hoped he recognized the girl before them, the scent of what must be willows strong on her.
(This post was last modified: Jul 14, 2014, 04:35 AM by Myrrhis.)
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon

Deacon had been fine with Mrrh carrying him along for the way and was okay with sleeping too. Though sleep was a scary thing after seeing that mad crazy woman, Naira. He had a small nightmare about her snarls and drool dripping from her mouth. But Mrrh had quickly been woke from his dreams by who he assumed to be Mrrh pushing him to his paws.

Yawning lightly he was a bit dazed to the calls but Mrrh's voice was clear for him. Soon the scent of one of his older half siblings, @Morganna, was brought to his nose. Wagging his tail he was excited but a bit confused. Deacon thought they had already been home. So why were they here and Morganna here too? Looking up to Mrrh wide eyes and all the boy lightly nudged her for her attention if he didn't already have it. Taking in a breath he spoke to the woman in his soft child voice. "We no home? You lie?" As much as Deacon hated asking others if they lied he felt the need to. It caused him to slowly sit down and not move like a statue. He looked up at who was his care taker before. Feeling a bit more lost and some might say stressed he let his own high pitched call hoping to see Morganna show herself soon. When his howl was done he stood but now his usual proud tall stance. His tail was tucked and ears flat.

"I want home."

the princes of willow ridge
Deacon & Greer & Castiel
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Here comes the story
Morganna Archer
of the Hurricane

She had barely lowered her parched lips to the water when the voice called out behind her. Jerking her head up and spinning on a dime the young wolfs head lowered and her shoulders hunched forward, just as her mother @Elettra had taught her. The air hissed as she inhaled through gritted teeth, every hair standing on end as a youthful voice questioned You lie?

In the dappled light the silver and ginger flecks in her coat glistened like embers and ash and her peach eyes burned like hot coals. Oh how she wished one of her brothers were here to back her up, she could use the brawn of @Asriel or her brother @Skoll’s wits, and he was far more accustomed to dealing with strangers than she was.

When the small voice called out that he wanted home, her fur rose in spikes along her spine and a low growl left her chest in warning, hoping it was enough to get her brother out of the way. If he had left by choice surely he wouldn’t be questioning this stranger why they were lying and wanting to go home?

As she advanced in the direction the sound had come from her eyes narrowed and her ears folded flat (a lesson she had learned the hard way more than once through scuffles with her siblings). She was ready for a fight, as exhausted and parched as she currently was. More than anything, she was ready to return home.

template base by GREY | image by KYDNT
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Myrrhis "Myrrh" Flint
"I apologize for lying to you Deacon," Myrrhis murmured to him quietly, "but I am going to take you home now, truly. I promise you that." What could she tell him? What could she say to him, in a way that he'd understand and make her feel less guilty about taking him and lying to him? "But please, I think there's someone just a few steps away who is very worried about you and wishes to see you. They will take you home, I swear. Don't you want to go home sweetie?" All she wanted to do was take him by the scruff and haul him towards the scent of willows and end all of this. Yet it was clear the boy was simply stressed and wanted home, which was made even clearer when he let out a small howl that called for the other.

And the way he said "I want home." Oh dear, Myrrhis nearly felt her heart break at that small voice and gently licked his forhead, between his ears.

"You are going to be going home now, I swear on the North Star, Polaris my sweet. You are going to see your mummy and daddy and they will be so happy to see you." It was true. After so long of being parted with their son, his parents and any other family members were going to be ecstatic to see the young child again. "In fact, one of your family is just beyond those bushes. Do you not want to see them? I am sure that they would love to see you and make sure you are alright." Myrrhis herself was on the brink of deciding to show herself or simply convince Deacon to toddle out to the other wolf himself then slip away while the two were distracted with each. It was a cowardly act, to be sure but she wasn't sure if she could face the anger of a family member and be accused of stealing their child. Whether the wolf was his parent or someone else, she wasn't sure but peeking between the leaves of the bush, it was clear the girl was related in some form to the small Deacon.

That eased her heart slightly, to know that. At least he would be safe if she did simply leave them alone.
Deacon

Deacon accepted the lick t his forehead even though he didn't want it. He wanted to bite her nose or something to show her lying to him wasn't okay. Neither was trying to give him kisses and snuggles after such things happened. Looking to Mrrh one last time Deacon tried to pull himself together. Shuffling himself on wards through those bushes to be greeted by the sight of a somewhat familiar face. Though the thick scent of the willows let the Willow Ridge prince know that this female was someone he could trust.

Picking up his pace he ran right up to the female putting his face into her leg. He shut his eyes tight and breathed in the comfortable scent. Deacon could picture in his mind the long waving Willow trees, the smiles and yips from his brother @Castiel, the warming touch from his father @Angier or mother @Elettra. Deacon wanted them all back. Lifting his head from the leg of the female only to look up to her eyes. "You, me home?" The boy sat down slowly putting his rump on the ground.

As much as he wanted to yip and jump with joy that he had found someone familiar he couldn't. His feelings still a bit sore that Mrrh, the one he trusted and called his care taker even for that short amount of time, had lied to him. Maybe that's why that large female pack in those scary woods had been so mad. Mad because he didn't belong there with them.

the princes of willow ridge
Deacon & Greer & Castiel
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Here comes the story
Morganna Archer
of the Hurricane

Sharp ears zeroed in on the stranger, but the foliage obscured her view. As the yearling prepared herself for a fight mentally, an impatient growl left her chest but was quickly cut short when the small dark bundle that was her brother stumbled forward from the undergrowth. Feeling his butting against her leg and lifting the limb to place it over the child possessively her peach hued eyes continued to glare daggers at the hidden child napper. She was convinced the offering was merely a distraction and as soon as her guard was lowered the devious scoundrel would attack.

Even from here she could smell it. The rot and mustiness that other woman had carried on her pelt. How long had they held the child before deciding to return with him? Suggestions that the thief had been outcast did little to ease the suspicious mind of the girl who had quite possibly spent just a little too much time in her full blooded siblings company. Trap was what screamed in her mind, and still the words spilled forth.

“Ain’t brave enuff ter show yer face eh?” she dared to challenge to the undergrowth, a general huff of dissatisfaction thrown in the direction she believed the stranger to be. By all intents and purposes the child looked to be just fine, but that wasn’t enough to quell the rage that had built when she discovered that anyone would have the audacity to take one of their children in the first place. She waited to see if anyone would emerge from the cover, knowing her purpose had been to find her brother, not deal out revenge, and now that he was safely nestled beneath her much larger frame she was reluctant to risk loosing him again.

template base by GREY | image by KYDNT
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Myrrhis "Myrrh" Flint
Myrrhis flinched at the words, lowering herself to the ground in shame at them. "I..." the older woman faltered, unsure of what to say to the other. She felt extremely guilty over what happened and it grew even heavier on her heart as Deacon waddled over to the familiar wolf. At least to him. And besides, what could she tell the younger female? Nothing she could say or do would make up for what happened.

Shuffling forward out of the cover she was hiding behind (because, she had been hiding. There was no better term for it), still on her stomach, Myrrhis couldn't meet the dark girl’s eyes. She had done a terrible thing, no matter the original intent. She knew that. "I would beg for some semblance of forgiveness for taking Deacon but I know anything I say or do will not help in the slightest." The elder dame spoke with a shake in her voice, it wobbling as if she was going to cry. "He wandered far from home and I thought it wise to take him to my home, until his family, you, could be found. It clearly was not the wisest choice. And if there was anything that could been done to change it or to make up for what I have done, then I would gladly do it. " All of her words sounded sincere and genuine and held the truth. "I regret taking him far away from his home but I do not regret finding him and keeping him safe. I only wish I had the thought to follow his tracks for scent home instead. I simply wanted him to be safe, that was the first and only thing on my mind, I assure you."

She only hoped the other would believe her.
(This post was last modified: Aug 28, 2014, 04:24 AM by Myrrhis.)
Deacon
Deacon wasn't wanting to pay attention to anything the two older wolves were saying. All he wanted was to be home and be home now.

Growing impatient he pawed at his older half sibling Morganna. "Hooooome." His voice came out as a soft whine. Not just begging but pleading for her to carry him home now. He knew it was a terrible mistake to have even left home in the first place but he didn't know better. In the moment where he left home he was caught up in chasing those raindrops and learning about those shooting stars that he didn't know right and wrong. All he knew was exciting from boring. And staying in that night had been the boring of two options.

Looking back only once to where Myrrhis was bound to be standing he barked out slightly to her. "Go!" His voice was a bit more bitter towards her than it was to his sister. Maybe if he ordered her away everyone could leave and he could escape this ongoing nightmare. Soon it would be over. Soon he hoped everything would come to an end in this messed up mayhem. Anything would be better than this.

Tucking his tail in between his tail again he looked up towards his sister. Deacon no longer had anything left to say. For he knew himself that if he was to speak that all that would come out would be another whine complaining to go home. Surely his sister didn't want him to whine anymore than he already had...