(See All?) Announcements
578 Users Online
Bing, Google, Neo

how to save a life — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 30 posts.
Inactive
Tobius Alexander

As his life stayed black, all he could hear or focus on was the water lapping around him. It made him realize where exactly he was and that made him want to wake up and get away from the water that threatened to take the life away from him. His blue eyes snapped open and searched for his companion, hoping and praying she was alright. He didn't have to look far, because she was right there asking if he was alright and if he could stand. Grunting slightly, he tried to do just that. With a few more grunts, he was able to stand and looked towards Laurel, "I'm alright. I'm alright. Are you?" He countered, looking her over for any injuries. He then turned to the stranger girl that helped save his life.

"Thank you for helping me. This was certainly a mistake, but we should be leaving now." He said politely. He didn't mean to be rude, but he wanted to get as far away from this water as possible and as quick as he could. "Thank you, again," he said again before he started to make his way towards the forest. Glancing back behind him, he made sure Laurel was following and the water was behind him for good this time.

Played by Alisha who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laurel Boughinn
Ooc: @Zia Ending Post!

He just left. Laurel felt slightly embarrassed at the short time in which she had to give a farewell, not having any spare minutes to conduct a proper introduction. She looked at the stranger apologetically. "I'm sorry! I have to follow him and make sure he isn't hurt." Begrudgingly, her dark head turned, and her paws followed, chasing after a figure thattried to flee.

We could have at least gotten some fish. It was strange though, how Jaime wanted to leave so badly. The way he acted towards the stranger who helped to save him didn't suggest any previous encounters between the two, so what made him run? A fear of the water perhaps?

She snorted at the idea- a wolf afraid of water? But water could be dangerous, Laurel had to admit. If Jaime was afraid of water, why did he not say so? Pride perhaps. If that was the case, then in order to get him to admit his fear, Laurel would have to be clever. She didn't know if she could be clever concerning a matter such as this, but she would try. And then she could help her friend get over the fear of water. Because fur was unbearable in summer heat.

Turning back to face the stranger before disappearing within the dark of the tree line, Laurel barked once more- "Thank you! And have a nice day!" Then she shook her body once- to get rid of the water plastering her coat to the skin- and took off after her companion.
(This post was last modified: Oct 08, 2014, 04:31 AM by Laurel.)