(See All?) Announcements
521 Users Online
Bing

Corroded Integrity — Black Thorn Downs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anstice Alexa
Abadabadoo was never brought in and can be classified, sadly, as dead now :c @Minka
Losing my sight, Losing my mind
Anstice Alexa
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine

No, no no no!!! It couldn’t have happened. She had taken every precaution in order to make sure that he would survive. How could he have died? He was supposed to be her healthy boy and all that had happened was that she had to live through the pain and suffering of losing her baby boy. She curled around him, the child she failed to protect when he had survived. She had to find where she had buried Delilah… she had to know that they would both be safe from their father even in the afterlife. Her eyes were filled with her pain as she called out in painful howls. How could this have happened? She was protected, fed even. She had only looked a way for a second, her eyes blazing with rage when she sniffed around her son.

There was the strong scent of death. How had he died? What had happened to him? She mourned the loss of her only surviving child and thought of herself as cursed. She picked him up by the scruff, her child, and carried him into the den that they had been staying in since she had been found at the borders. It was all her fault; she shouldn’t have moved him so soon after his birth. She should have insisted that they stay in the cave where he was born for a while longer but she hadn’t. Her son had died before he could even greet her as his mother. A small tear fell as she curled around him, protective as she once had.

(This post was last modified: Jun 25, 2014, 04:54 AM by Anstice.)
[Image: hashtags-gbachdontcha.png]
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Crap! I didnt realize it was private. I can get it deleted, just pm me. Sorry!

Speech.

For once finding herself in the territory, Inali layed out in the sun in front of the pack den. She was always running around, either in the territory or in the surrounding territories. She deserved a small break. Laying out in the sun, a content smile graced her muzzle. Until she heard painful yowls not too far from where she laid. Opening her eyes, her gaze ran across her surrounding area. Nothing was in sight, but she could still hear the broken sobs. Deeply unsettled, the scout sprang to her feet. Completely forgetting she was supposed to be taking a break, Inali followed the source of the sound. They stopped, but she followed the scent. The fresh scent led her to Minka's old birthing den. The woman remembered her friend informing them that she had come across a young loner, who had bred a son. Cautiously stepping forward, she slowly lowered her head.

Inali's heart broke. The soft gasp escaped her before she could stop it. "Oh honey," her gentle tone practically dripping with compassion and sympathy for the young mother suffering in front of her. Her soft features that were usually so perky, showed her anguish. The poor girl was suffering and Inali wanted to just wrap the woman in her embrace. But she knew how protective mothers got over their young. She didn't want to overstep her boundaries. The second's face showed her indecision, but she would leave if the grieving mother so wished it.

(This post was last modified: Jul 03, 2014, 11:38 PM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

Minka herself had been checking on the caches, making mental notes of which ones needed stocking and which were full to her satisfaction. She had been heading towards the eastern side of the territory, the last side that needed checking when a sound reached her that chilled her to the bone. The voice was barely recognizable as it sobbed and howled and it took the alpha a moment to realize that it belonged to Anstice, the young mother she had taken in. Quickly abandoning her task the mother made her way swiftly through the territory, dodging trees and bushes with ease until she reached the location of her old birthing den.

The scene was confusing to say the least, the wailing came from within the den itself and Inali had her head inside as well. Moving forward cautiously she murmured loud enough for them both to hear, "Inali? Anstice?" Then after a moment moved to her second's side, brushing softly against her shoulder so she was also able to peek inside. Instantly her stomach clenched as she looked upon Anstice curled around the body of her son who obviously wasn't moving. The scent of death would have caused a lesser wolf to gag but Minka's face revealed only sadness. Sorrow filled her body at the thought of losing a child, especially since this meant that all of the subordinates litter was now deceased. A sad whine slipped from her throat before she whispered, "Oh Anstice...What can I do?" Usually this was an offer the subordinate gave to a leader, but in a time like this roles reversed. This wasn't subordinate and leader, this was mother and mother.

Vinyonga @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Played by Namara who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anstice Alexa
Losing my sight, Losing my mind
Anstice Alexa
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine

There was a voice, one that she didn't know which caused her to curl around her deceased son like he was still alive. There was the scent of the pack on her which was the only reason that Anstice didn't lurch up to attack her on sight. Then there was Minka who arrived shortly after. There was a certain pain in her eyes as the leader asked if there was anything that she could do to help and Anstice gulped. She had been slowly licking her son's fur with the hopes that he might live on. There was still that small flicker of hope that the child would start to breathe again but Anstice doubted it severely. She wasn't even sure how to process what was going on.

Tears formed in her eyes as she looked up at Minka. "He didn't deserve this. He should have had a life. He should be outside running around and being happy. Maybe if I had sent him with his father..." She started to speak before she just couldn't anymore. Maybe if she had sent him back to the Keep with Chuylin then he would still be alive. She knew that he would have been dead before he arrived at the borders but maybe if she had just gone with them and left once she knew he was in safe paws... maybe he would be running around all happy instead of cold against his mother. She buried her muzzle in his fur as she tried her hardest not to lose control of herself.