(See All?) Announcements
536 Users Online
Google, Bing

Disenchanted — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

Phineas Argyris was his name, spoken as he rose to shake his great pelt. Now there was a name to place upon the ivory male should their paths cross again and once more the king diverted his attention elsewhere with troubled thoughts, letting it be known that this small meeting was dwelling down to a close and both parties would be left to go their separate ways. "I should be going. I shouldn’t have left my children alone as long as I have." It was an expected response from Phineas, his paternal instincts taking over, but it was the single word 'alone' that did surprise her. Was there no lead female to watch the pups while he stole a late stroll through the woods, or at least another pack member to pup-sit? Had she been curious enough she would have voiced her thoughts, but given the conversation was all but ended now she passed on the idea. There was no need to pry this leader for information about a place she would not call home. He was just another wolf to check off her list of residents to meet.

"I hope your paws lead you somewhere you can call home eventually." were the last words he spoke, gave a nod and let his gaze drift over her form before loping off into the distance towards where his pride and joy lay nestled and sleeping together in the safety of their den. He did not look back, though she stood still for a moment watching with her burning bright amber eyes as the ivory king began to dissipate among the nightly silhouettes of the looming trees surrounding the falls. "I hope so too." she whispered upon deaf ears, taking only a moment longer to stare at the last visible sign of the male she had spoken with before turning her attention in the opposite direction, her paws stepping faintly among the twigs and stones letting them and her heart guide her to wherever she was meant to be next. "I hope so.." she spoke once more before growing silent and letting her own dark hued form contort into the night, leaving the falls so that they may once more become a secret among the night.

End.

Khalliysgraphy @DA & CathleenTarawhiti @DA - Table by PuppyThief