(See All?) Announcements
1,343 Users Online
Bing, Isla

take me down with you — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
Sorry @Renier for the wait! Maybe a new thread? I know I took forever with this but I'm working on getting better in replies so I'm game for another one if you are!
She smiled easily at his comment and the tips of her ears pressed tightly against her head as she stared into his kind eyes, suddenly kicking herself for taunting him a few moments ago. He was a strong wolf, one that she knew that Cut Rock could use with winter so near to them and yet he was hesitant in joining her back home, but she could understand his logic, having not taken it entirely personal. He was a loner, and needed to follow his own destiny, she only hoped that where ever that lead him, she would see him alive next year so that they could perhaps discuss what he had actually found within the year. "You are so kind Renier, it is a shame that you have other pressing matters. I would have enjoyed having you in our ranks." she grew quiet, contemplating whether Kisla or Maksim would be excited to see the male return to them after leaving, no doubt he probably had good reason, a deserter was hardly ever accepted back into the pack. "I cannot speak for Maksim nor Kisla, as they obviously have their own opinions and personal feelings about you leaving the pack but I can assure you that they are both forgiving wolves. I sure they could understand if you are honest with them."

As she sat with the agouti male she could not help thinking of Lachesis, he was a kind soul and reminded her somewhat of Renier and yet here she stood flirting with this stranger, her feelings getting twisted and confused, when the gangly male did in fact hold her heart. She flicked her tail, as if dismissing these thoughts she had of Renier and what she had envisioned with him and thought then of her pack, surely they had begun to miss her by now and needed her back home. With a heavy sigh, and flick of her square ears, she stood onto all fours to stare into the eyes of her company before continuing, "I enjoyed meeting you Renier and I personally hope to see you again...soon. At least visit me once or twice...I'd like that." and she leaned closer to the larger male to brush against his side, her scent momentarily lingering with his' before she turned to walk toward her home, the rain having finally stopped. She had not gone too far that he could not stop her and yet she was determined in her cat like strides to make it back to the River...
(This post was last modified: Nov 12, 2014, 07:35 AM by Bastet.)