434 Users Online
Bing

Take It or Leave It — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
Freezing fog — 0° F/-18° C @Vespertio

The temperature had dropped and as Anthem walked his paws slipped a little. Growling he glared at the fog around him it was making everything wet and then it froze covering everything in slippery ice. Even his fur was starting to stiffen at the tips. He was following the faint trail of Vespertio. The dark male had decided that he would take up the others offer. So far he was getting more annoyed by the minute as the fog distorted the scent and the sounds around him. He thought that at one point he was being followed but it had been a goat that in return had bounded up the mountain sending rocks tumbling down on him. He hadn't even tried to go after it seeing as he wouldn't be able to catch it by himself.

Finally he found the border. At least he assumed it was the border. Wolf scents seemed to have seeped into the path here and Anthem noticed worn down areas were others would have put there paws. Figuring that this was the best place to call for the smaller male he tossed his head up and let a calling howl fill the air. His ears pricked forward as he listened for the sounds of someone coming. With the fog around him he knew he had to pay more attention to what was around him. He didn't want to be startled by the arrival of Vespertio. He just hoped that it was the male that showed up and not some one else to curious for his own good.

A thought crossed through his head and he grimaced. He had forgotten that he would have to be submissive to the pack wolf seeing as he wanted in. Shaking his head he sighed as he scanned the area again. He would do it but in a way that it was just barely there and not so overly blatant, it was the only way he would do it. If Vespertio didn't like it then Anthem would go south to the other pack that he had been invited to. So he would just have to take it or leave it.

(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2014, 11:16 PM by Anthem.)
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.