624 Users Online
Bing

There Is No Sea Left For Me — Hollowheart Keep 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 97 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Adsila Slayer
@Beren

A harsh mistral wind blew through the thick shrubs, rattling leaves and branches and tugging at her fur. It wasn't a pleasant breeze, but rather one filled with the sorrows and anger of the Ghastly Woods, bringing along with it the sense of foreboding danger. The Young Slayer Girls' silver green eyes flicked to Beren when he asked about Hollowheart Keep. One side of her mouth tilted downwards fractionally; her brother spoke ill of the pack and so she hadn't exactly investigated it. "I guess they were brave, but they were also wolves who were governed by horrible and cruel laws. I know this from my brother... he lived with them for a while and he left them after they chased him away for speaking the truth about one of the leaders' pups. She was a coldhearted bitch, most of them were like that. But I never directly interacted with them."

Her eyes widened when the darkly furred male called her a princess... her, a princess? She hadn't been called that, or even thought of herself that way since the disbanding of Pitch Pine Trail. It was a far cry from what she actually was, but she couldn't help the shy smile that came upon her face as she ducked her head. It was embarrassing, showing off so many emotions that she just couldn't seem to be able to hide to a wolf that was practically a stranger. A cute one at that... but still a stranger.

Adsila lifted her head to look at Beren once more when he offered to be her knight in shining armor. Her brother was like that when they were younger, but this time it seemed different from their play as pups. It seemed more... real, like he was meaning it in a way that wasn't just brotherly love. It made her heart leap in her chest, though she had no idea why. Grinning widely back, the Young Slayer glanced to her left where she could see and smell rabbits hopping around a bush close by. Raising an eyebrow, she looked back at the darkly furred male. "You may... and to show that you are up for the job, how about you bring me back a rabbit?" She barked, a challenge in her voice. It had been a long time since she had teased another, and it felt good to do so. If he couldn't catch one the rabbits, she would still let him be her knight in shining armor, maybe she'd even teach him how to hunt them in an easier way?

428 Words
(This post was last modified: Oct 24, 2014, 05:18 AM by Adsila.)