542 Users Online
Bing, Google

Christening the homestead — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Sorry guys!
Silver listened patiently to Namid. To be honest, Namid sounded a bit off and strange as she spoke about these human creatures. Fur-less except for some on the face and head, walked on two legs, and kind? How could something so foreign be so kind to them. The dark female was starting to think Namid was going out of her mind...

"Well I don't have anything as exciting as Namid to tell. I grew up in Alaska with a rather normal start to my life. Left home and found here." That was a rather thick lie though. She left out the part about her mother being murdered by her father and her murdering her father. The last thing she wanted was these wolves, especially Narime, to think of her as an ill wolf for acts she committed in the past. For the past is the past and it belongs to stay there. Behind her forever.

Looking to Ash and Narime she smiled wide. "Perhaps one of you two have a history that can top of Namid's?" Laughing lightly she hoped they would go along and everyone would have a good little chuckle. This seemed like a fun way of getting to know everyone too. Tell some jokes then tell them a bit about yourself. Seemed simple enough. In time the would surely know enough about each other to become well antiquated friends. Maybe some more than others, yet Silver assured everyone would get along just find in the end. As it seemed they always did.
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

His ears pricked forward as soon as a word left Namid's mouth. It was comforting to know that things were going on the right path now. It would be much easier for him to just listen to what they had to say instead of talking himself. Something he was only truly good at in a one on one or professional setting. He didn't enjoy pack activities unless it was necessary to get a resource or communicate information accurately. As he listened, he could conclude that was she spoke of was very much confusing. He had never heard the term humans used and it was a complete new, different species to him. It was strange in the context of things. After her story was over her turned his eyes towards Silver, listening to her short, simple story. Surely, there must have been much more to her story, but Ash did not pry, instead he let it go.

It was only when Silver asked about their stories, did Ash become uncomfortable again. Not wanting to share his only bloody, horrible story, his mossy green eyes turned expectantly towards Nari, hoping that she was take the spotlight here. He did not need any more bad reputation than he was already getting...and all of it based on his past currently. His lipped were sealed about where he had come from, too many already knew about it, and he didn't want to risk anyone else knowing the information that could be his ultimate demise.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime peered around as things got awkwardly silent between the four wolves. Silver had finished up her short story and Namid had given a bit about herself up, but Ash seemed reluctant to do so. Nari could understand that. She knew that his past was a dark one that, if not told correctly, could garner him a load of new enemies if the story were to get out. Specifically her knowledge of how Ash had attacked his sister Nina (given to her from Elettra) would be something that would certainly have wolves wary of him.

So to take any attention off of the rusted Hervok male Nari scuffed at the dirt and raised her head to answer with her own beginnings.

"When I was young I hadn't even known my whole story, because my adopted mother had kept me as her own for some time, but after a few years I learned a great deal about myself."

Nari paused. Part of her story had been told by Tokino himself, some by Sibo, and Muerda. Then the rest she filled in with passing memories along with the older fleeting ones that were hard to come by.

"I was not born in a pack, but to a lone female who existed on the fringes of a larger pack's territory. Her name was Marianna Lagina, and before she got pregnant with me she had been trying to join the pack who's borders she traveled."

Nari stopped once more, to try and remember something...anything of her mother. The only thing that came to mind was the lullaby that she could hear being sung by a she wolf. Nothing else.

"My father, Sibo RiverRunner was the lowest of that pack, and well.. things happened and I was born with... what did he say.. six other siblings? Though All of them died rather quickly because Marianna couldn't care for them. Ah.. For us."

She tripped over a few words while trying to remember what Tokino had told her.

"After my brother disappeared my mother named me then brought me to the pack she had tried to join previously and offered me up to them. I think she did this because it would be the only way I could survive, and well; the alpha's of that pack killed her."

Nari was a little more imaginative when it came to telling the story than her uncle had been.

"They adopted me, but punished my father harshly. For a while I lived with Muerda and Saquanchan, my adopted parents, until Sibo took me from Dnakinna pack and headed north."

Nari sighed, but she had told a similar story so often that emotions no longer got to her. In fact the way she saw it, was that there was nothing to get emotional over about the past. Instead Nari quite often looked to the future hoping for a better life.

"We got separated before I wandered over the mountains into this place. I was a really young yearling back then, but my father did manage to teach me as much as he could about hunting. I mean he had to, cause he had starved himself feeding me to keep me healthy. So that bit of education had helped me out when I got here."

Nari bit her lip unsure if she should continue, make it quick Nari.. She told herself knowing that they would probably be getting bored of her story.

"After that well, I met some wolves, lost some wolves, joined Willow Ridge, found my first...mate, left Willow Ridge, made a pack of my own, had pups, lost another loved one, and now you see me today."

Narime rushed the last bit not wanting to go into too much detail. She glanced around wondering if anyone had any questions for her or if their curiosity had been settled.
faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief