614 Users Online
Google, Bing

Lies Aren't My Forte — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
@Narimé

He had been doing his best to attend to his duties as well as attend to his family. He had been hard at work to keep his ties close with Danica, Athena, and Rory but it seemed, just as always, that his efforts were not enough. His niece was gone, something that would surely piss off his dearest sister once she heard about it, the woman he had taken under his wing again had left, taking her child, the one that Ash had specifically eased her worries about and had promised to help take care and look after no matter what. The alpha had been trying to give his life and devotion to these wolves and once again it had been thrown smack dab back into his face so that everyone could see how foolish he was again. He never should have agreed to take in Athena and Dziban, but he had still loved her and he had wanted to protect the child. Oh, how much the sweet little children got to him. They were always his soft spot and Athena had used that against him, he just knew she had, and he had foolishly fallen into her little trap...AGAIN.

He was slumped against a tree after having rammed into it many times in anger. He was sure to have an even more shoulder the next day due to his temper. It was best he not encounter anyone from the pack that day, he wouldn't wish to subject them to his anger. And so without much of a thought Ash was constantly changing his location throughout the day, clinging onto the hope that no one would accidentally bump into him and get the impression that he was a bastard...though sometimes he didn't doubt it. Maybe that was why the women that he loved always left. He didn't think that he was a bad man, but he could certainly be wrong...he had been wrong many times before. Needless to say, because of his temper, the next time he got up to move to his next location, he was limping.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
A deep snarl resonated in the silver wolf's throat as she hurried back to her territory bent on getting the truth out of Ash. She wanted to know if he had let a pup drown in some other pack or if the story that was blabbed from the cut rock river female was false. She wasn't even sure how to go about punishing the male if he had done the unspeakable. Should she kill him or banish Ash? That's if he did do it and that bitch wasn't lying through her teeth. Narime tried calming herself though her thoughts were too rushed and irritable to talk much sense into her emotions.

With her sharp claws gripping the earth pulling the she wolf forward, Nari looked uncharacteristically mean. The thrashing of her tail up and down conveyed the angry worried emotions ripping through the woman, and her bristling coat warned onlookers not to annoy her. She was on a mission and nothing was going to get in her way before she talked to the lead male.

He should be on border patrol or something. Nari growled darkly and she passed over the border then stuck her nose down to scent for the burly male. His overpowering musk kept the borders quite clear to any who stumbled upon them. She couldn't deny that he had been doing a good job while he reigned as alpha male of Whisper Caverns.

Finally the silver woman found him, tracking the Hervok's scent from one location to the next. She spotted his limp as the male pushed off from a tree and began walking but ignored the injury for now.

"Ash Hervok!"

Narime snarled the name angrily to catch his attention. She was brought up to her full height while the woman's tail flipped up against the top of her back and those black rimmed lips raised to show her sharp canines.

"Please tell me that you have not let a pup drown on your watch!"

Nari let the rumbling growl echo through her chest and reverberate in the air while she stared threateningly towards Ash unafraid of whatever anger or hate he might throw back at her.
faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The man continued on in silence, pleased that he was alone, until an angry snarl met his ears. Immediately, the large brute stiffened, his tail flicking behind his back in a dominant gesture as he turned towards the intruder, his head angling down to protect his neck. Ash's lips were pulled back into a menacing scowl, his mossy green eyes narrowing. He did not wish to be bothered, but when he saw the pretty little form of Narimé, he relaxed slightly, or he had until he heard the words coming out of her mouth. However, what he was met with shocked him, and his face morphed into disbelieve, before standing to displeasure, and then quickly changed back to anger. She had to be jacking with him, and he was definitely in no mood for a joke. He jaw clenched as he glared back at her, "I'm assuming that you are talking about Rory...and no I didn't let her drown...I am her guardian and if she were still here I would still be as such. But as it seems, Athena had taken her from me once again. So if you would please excuse me, I would like to be alone." With this he snorted, his mossy green eyes staring back at his partner icily.

He was a prideful man and despite the fact that he would do anything he could to protect those that he cared deeply for, but now that things were as they seemed, no one would be able to do anything to help him. He had been betrayed by Athena twice now and he knew himself foolish for allowing her to fight her way back into his mind to claim it. He just wished that he could keep moving, but he awkwardly shifted his weight to his side that he hadn't injured and waited for a response from the alpha in front of him. He did not wish for them to be on the wrong paw, but if she pissed him off enough, it might just push him to his breaking point. He had a temper, but the brown man still knew his limits.

Table by PuppyThief
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime bristled in anger as Ash regarded her. She watched closely as a number of emotions rolled past his green gaze. shock, disbelief, displeasure, and then lastly anger rolled onto his features while her lightning blue eyes snapped quickly back to his fiery green orbs. Her ears twitched forward in an obvious display as he spoke of Rory.

She had crept around Rory and avoided Athena for quite some time. Though she didn't feed the girl, instead leaving that job to Aurora's loving mother, her mate, and Ash. However after the disappearance of Dziban, Nari had become more attracted to the child. She hoped she was being well taken care of despite the loss of her father.

Then Athena had gone off somewhere. Nari wasn't sure, but she noticed when Athena's scent became more and more faint around their territory. She went closer to Rory, knowing that Ash was still there to care for the pup, and found Silver's scent plus the smell of prey near the den where the child lay. It relieved Nari to know that someone other than Ash, and herself had began to care for the child in Athena's absence.

She hadn't known that Rory had disappeared. Even so, what crime had been spoken about by the unnamed river wolf had obviously taken place long before Rory's time.

"You are not excused Ash... and I'm not talking about Rory. I'm talking about a pup you must have taken care of in another pack before this one."

She growled darkly hoping to get a useful answer out of his tired annoyed lips.

"A cut rock river she wolf who seemed to have once known you said that you let a pup drown in flood waters to chase some mistress of yours. Please tell me that she was mistaken Ash, cause so help me god I will run you out of here if it's the truth.. and don't lie to me cause I am really not in the mood for it. "

She hissed the words out whipping her tail up and down before letting it settle high on her back once more.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

Just as he was about to turn away from her, he denied his need. At the command towards him he stiffly turned around, his lips pulling back into a snarl. If she wanted to challenge him, she was making a bad decision. He was stronger out of the two of them. Both of them knew that. Her words echoed in his ears, and he snapped at her harshly, annoyed that she would even think of such a thing, "You know what I'm not in the mood for? Bullshit...but that is exactly what you're giving me." Even though he said that, he knew what she was talking about. It was the incident with the fool Maksim. The idiot hadn't known what he was doing and so Ash had left with Namara...but he had never dropped a pup, or ever left a pup to drown. They had been Ava's children, and he had held the life of one in his jaws. He would never fault a child...especially the life of one of his best friends.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he spoke to Nari once again, "I'm assuming you're talking about Ava and Kade's child. During a massive flood, we got separated from our alphas and I saved one of their children from dying. Without our alphas, the seconds took charge, but the male, Maksim, made a horrible mistake...at least, the way I viewed it. I had led before, and his way of reasoning was not...accurate. We needed to travel over the mountains, where it was wet and slick. Namara and I were the best ones to navigate, but he refused and then sent Namara away. I had made a promise to her...and so I handed the boy off to one of the other subordinates, to make sure that his life would be spared...and then we left. Needless to say, we took a much safer path and got over the mountains much quicker than that bastard. So we are not on good terms." Finishing, he watched her for the reaction that was sure to come.

Table by PuppyThief
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
She didn't let up the snarl from her face as Ash complained about her apparent bullshit. However as he breathed deeply she stood rigidly waiting and watching before the male finally gave up an answer.

Ever so slowly, as he explained what had happened while living with another pack, the gears in Nari's head turned lubricated with the information he gave her. Ava's name brought back memories of the dark she wolf with bright orange eyes. Nari could have considered her a friend, and if Ava had been friends with Ash then she had almost no more doubts about the man. Though she was still angry, her anger now switched back onto the wolf called Maksim. Sure he had helped her son, but to attack the very pack Titan had gone back to didn't make any sense. The Baranski male was acting like a toddler throwing a tantrum allowing his pack mates to attack a pack simply because the opposing packs leader had opposed his views in the past. What a load of deer pellets!

"That is no such reason to openly declare our packs as enemies! For something done in the past, which I agree with you on. This Maksim wolf is an idiot if I ever did see one!"

Narime snarled though she turned her whole body away from Ash to show him that she was no longer angry with him. In the past she had been a good judge of character despite being quite young and naive about things. The silver woman could now tell just by the rage swelling inside his narrowed eyes that he was not lying. Even as Ash forced himself to look calm. She was starting to get used to reading what lie underneath that facade.

"I want him gone. I want that pack gone. If we have another winter like the last one we will need extra hunting grounds, the very grounds we hunted on in their territory last winter. "

She snarled still angry with the whole "stay off my land" situation Kisla and her unnamed subordinate had put Nari through during her peace mission. In her head Nari believed the River pack to be too close to her own, and the caverns wolves were here first.
(This post was last modified: Sep 29, 2014, 11:47 PM by Narimé.)
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

As he explained, he could see the sense of his words starting to kick into his partner's brain. She too seemed to be able to understand what he was going through right then. It had been a hard decision, and he knew that he would not have been able to stay beneath Maksim if he had stayed. Eventually, he would have felt the need to rise to the top and beat out those ahead of him. He was, however, surprised by Nari's sudden burst of anger. It wasn't something that he was use to and he also knew that she had changed considerably since she had returned from her delayed trip. Personally, he felt that they made a much better partnership than he and Minka ever had. He continued to remain still, he ears pricked towards her. He too agreed with the woman in front of him. Maksim acted like he had the mentality of a pup and Ash was quite tired of it. The Hervok had since moved on and had found better things to focus his energy on...like providing for a pack that he led.

He couldn't help but watch Narimé as her silver pelt flickered every once and a while in the lighting. He couldn't understand why he was then...but it occurred to him just how beautiful she was. She had quite the fire to her when she was angry, and side of her that Ash truly only saw when she was around him. And to tell the truth, he enjoyed it. Not the act of her being angry, just the fact that the woman felt that she could trust him and rant to him about her troubles and doubts. He continued to listen and once she was finished, he had no problems agreeing. "Yes...I believe it is time that our...neighbors realize who they are fucking with..." He growled this out darkly, his eyes flashing in the direction of the Cut Rock River pack, his blood boiling within his veins.

Table by PuppyThief
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime calmed a degree as Ash lay his eyes upon her. She ignored the stare uninterested in furthering some dispute between them and instead focused on his words. He had agreed with her. It made the silver she wolf somewhat excited for the future. She was glad that they were beginning to work together more and learn to trust one another. The gray queen could only hope that he would be there for her longer than her ex had been.

he saw his gaze turn towards the territory to the north of their own. It's shadow filled land coated by a cedar tree canopy of needles. Those shadowed lands stay dark through all the seasons as the trees never once lose their needles to the cold. Not like their own willow trees did.

Now they had to plan because Nari certainly didn't want her wolves badly injured or dying as a result of some ill planned battle.

"We need to know their numbers, and gather herbs for use after the fight."

Nari mused out loud allowing Ash to hear her ideas.

"I'll have to ask someone to scout around their territory but keep out of sight. Sniff out their numbers, but I don't want them getting caught..."

maybe... no, I don't want to ask anything from Elettra this time. We need to finish this ourselves... Nari thought while trying to think of how to start. Should they simply attack en mass to catch the river wolves off guard? She knew one thing for sure, they would have to go after the leaders specifically so as to disrupt the packs teamwork.

"What do you think we should do?"

Nari posed the question hoping to work with Ash's plan and to see what he had in mind.
(This post was last modified: Nov 18, 2014, 03:53 PM by Narimé.)
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

Despite their pissing tournaments, there was no doubt that Narimé and Ash made a sublime team. After one got angry with the other, it was only a short amount of time until they would calm down and return to their passionate partnership. Ash enjoyed spending his time with her, she....made him happy, despite the circumstances, and now that he had cleared his name, he saw a familiar flame in her eyes. One that he remembered from the past...and one that would certainly attract him to her. He listened to her words, nodding with her. It was time that they finally claimed what was right, but Ash felt like there was too much risk involved. Especially sending one of their own scouts. If it was someone else...someone who didn't know them all to well, perhaps things would go more smoothly.

So with this in mind, he gazed into his partner's now familiar eyes, and spoke in his deep baritone voice, "I believe we can ask my sister to look into it for us...make an "alliance" of sorts. I'm sure if one of us asked her, she would...I would certainly do the same for her." He watched her closely, trying to determine her reaction. If she was not alright with it, he would not go through with his idea, because he wanted their partnership to run as smoothly as possible, much unlike his former partnership with Minka. He continued to cling onto the hope that he would never have to come into contact with the bitch again. Their rule had not been a pleasant one, and he never wanted to have to relive the experience.

Table by PuppyThief
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health