(See All?) Announcements
559 Users Online
Bing, Google

Sweet Escape — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alisha who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laurel Boughinn
"I don't know. I'm not sure if my parents intended me to do that, but I'm happy to try," Catching a spurt of whimsy, Laurel tried to imagine a four-centuries-old wolf. "I suppose to stay around that long, our wolves would have to be really- well, really tough. Like military tough." She thought of her own fighting skills- they weren't very admirable. Perhaps Kato could give her a few pointers, after she taught him to fish.

After waiting a few more seconds to ponder the thought, Laurel very carefully stalked into the water- trying to make as little commotion as possible. "You can't be very noisy starting out- it scares them. Don't let your paws drag, hold them up and step lightly. Try not to splash either." Making her way out from the bank, Laurel tried to seem disinterested in the fish, as if she was just passing through. Her paws high, she picked a spot and held herself there, staring intently upon her prey."And then you want to hold still- get them used to you." Now she itched to start, to flip fish upon the bank and.... that's right, she mended. I'm not hungry.

Bringing her head up to face Kato's warm grin- his smile is so nice...- Laurel beckoned him to come forward. "You try now. Then we can get the fun part, when we flip them onto the bank!" She whispered, even though she knew full well fish couldn't understand wolf- but they were such boring creatures. It was more fun to pretend that they feared the days when wolves would enter their watery villages; They probably don't even notice when their neighbors disappear. the young woman thought with a disappointed sneer. So boring.