(See All?) Announcements
498 Users Online
Bing, Google

Off with their heads — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 156 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau

Her slow circling continued as a snort flew out of her nose, her response to his attempt at flattering the white coated woman and using her own tactics against her. Yes she was foolish for switching her plans so quickly, but that didn't mean she was stupid enough to not see when they were being turned around. Dark's attempts were futile, but she had to hand it to him on being so quick witted. Hexamora was a stone cold vixen and pretty words held no effect on her unlike her fellow female counterparts that would have swooned and crawled at his paws eager to have their ears filled with more sweet nothings. That was what separated her from them. The strong from the weak. "Another woman may like those things, but I don't. Pretty things bore me, but I suppose you're right. Clearly that skull wasn't meant to be mine. I'll just go find another." She gave an exasperated sigh as if she was star-crossed by the universe. This was becoming all too apparent that she was losing the battle, but the war was still yet to be won.

Turning her head away from the skull and swarthy man she began to trod off as if she no longer had interest in the piece of bone nestled under his claws. Truth was she actually was starting to lose interest and would find entertainment elsewhere. Maybe luck would be on her side and she would come across another skull to cherish or if not the woman could always backtrack to the rotting wolf carcass and pick one of the many remaining bones as her new toy. But that skull was pretty to her. So beautiful in the way the small bits of flesh still clung for dear life along the lining of the eye sockets, maggots crawling from one piece to another. Oh well. Another day, another skull to find and all the more distance to put between her and the unknown man. In her mind one was a party and two was a crowd. Solitude was a much better setting to be in. Nothing beats being alone and not having to spend precious time worrying about another. Yes, solitude was the way to go. That was her preference on life.

Played by Dark who has 7 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Dark Makan
Dark watched Hexamora walk off but then stared at the skull. He felt like celebrating a little from getting the skull all to himself.. but he didn't feel right about this decision. It wasn't like Dark at all to feel guilty about something, especially in a situation like this one. He growled at himself a little and slammed his paw hard into the ground with anger. He ran up to Hexamora, grabbed her by her fur and held the skull out to her in his paw. "Take the skull..- whatever your name is.. I've changed my mind, luckily for you..". Dark muttered these words quietly while turning his head away from her a little. He turned back his head and looked her right in the eyes. "Just don't take this as an act of kindness, got that?" He threw the skull softly onto the ground to the left of Hexamora without having it crack even the slightest bit.

Dark was furious at himself for doing this, he felt like if someone had punched him real hard, a flaming meteor coming from the mysterious and dark outer space crashed into him and crushed all his bones or if he just turned into dust, he would have deserved all of it. The worst thing he realized was that it WAS truly in his mind an act of kindness he had shown Hexamora. He had also realized it had meant that deep down in his corrupted heart, there was still a little compassion and thoughtfulness for others. He wanted that out of him as soon as possible and gone forever, or it might have been a pain in the tail to deal with in the future.
(This post was last modified: Nov 18, 2014, 08:54 PM by Dark.)
[Image: kyfsh.jpg]
Played by AshBash who has 156 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau

Like taking candy from a baby and that was how she won the war. The sensation of teeth gripping onto a patch of her fur with a tug caused her strut to come to a standstill, her attention turning from the grove to the pair of dark grey eyes that now held hers. "Take the skull..- whatever your name is.. I've changed my mind, luckily for you.." He spoke while gesturing towards her with his paw that held her precious skull, tossing it to her left after instructing her not to take it as an act of kindness. A smug smirk found its way onto her lips as her head rose proudly in his defeat. "The name is Hexamora. Consider it a reward for returning what rightfully belonged to me, whoever you are. I don't give others my name." Swatting at the skull she tucked it protectively under her small frame to keep it from becoming stolen again. Nobody else's filthy paws will leave a mark on her possession.

The urge to brag about her victory bubbled vigorously beneath the surface as she continued to hold his gaze, letting minutes pass before turning away to scoop the skull in her jaws and her words come out almost incoherently the way the skull is situated. "Well I got butter tings to do than stand round and chit-chat so ta-ta mystery man." With goodbyes said her slender frame began to march off in the opposite direction she had original came, her tail held high in a confident manner as she strutted off. Oh yeah, she was bad and she knew it.

Played by Dark who has 7 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Dark Makan
He sighed and watched as she slowly left. Hexamora huh.. well at least he had gotten some information about her, even if was as small as a speck. A name was kind of a good start. He surprisingly wasn't angry anymore at himself, even though she was pretty much enjoying his defeat with joy, it barely phased him. He didn't growl nor did he stomp the ground or try to insult her. He had plans soon to come that would have made him a very dangerous person to deal with, and Hexamora had just brought him one step closer in his plans, which was excellent. He laughed in a creepy yet slow manner. "Whatever Hexamora! If we meet again, you might regret ittt!". He said saying the 'it' a little silly. But by the time he had shouted this to Hexamora, she was kind of far away. He didn't know if she had heard him or not. Dark being silly was actually kind of scary, in the end, you would see and understand why.

He had to continue on his journey however. He looked up at the sky for about 30 seconds then turned in another direction. He didn't really know exactly where he wanted to go next, but it had to be somewhere where he could have gotten an easy and filling meal. He sniffed the air for a minute, then took a deep breath in and ran off almost in a flash, becoming completely out of sight. What other wolves he would have met, he was unsure, but Hexamora was definitely a wolf to be remembered.
(This post was last modified: Nov 19, 2014, 02:06 AM by Dark.)
[Image: kyfsh.jpg]