(See All?) Announcements
496 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla

burdened with glorious purpose — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Just a short one so I don't hold this up and we can keep with posting order. I also apologise for my heathen brat.

no one can tell you exactly what you have gotta be
Morganna Archer
you've gotta stand your ground, and fight to save your life

She felt more than saw her mother move along side her, effectively blocking the encouraging nip she was about to offer to her brothers elbow and bringing her own paws back to a walk before she gained enough momentum to barrel full force into the blind woman’s flank (a fact that was still oblivious to the over-stimulated yearling. Her own chest swelled with pride at her mothers words, causing her form to seemingly double in width from the air that filled her chest, a click of her own teeth reaffirming the fact that this Indie Svengard was not welcome. When her brother halted, so did she, her ears rising to sit atop her head as she awaited further orders, pondering the oddness of the strangers reaction. With three larger wolves charging towards her why hadn’t she simply run away?

template base by GREY | image by KYDNT
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Whitey who has 9 posts.
Inactive
Indie Svengard
Ooc: that's alright. Indie did step in at a family moment. But yeah. She's weird, she doesn't stick to all the social protocols.

The dame held her head low and stepped back a little. Upon hearing the strong voice of the female, Indie knew she was talking to the boss. Her fur slicked back and her shoulders lowered into her sides. Indie didn't want to be rude. "I apologise for disturbing your... conversation. But I was only after a voice to respond to my questions and in return, I'll answer any you may have." Her voice was still level and calm. Closing her eyes and resting her ears back again, Indie could tell her surrounds. A few wolves, some trees and air. You don't need eyes to know that.
The old shaman turned her head away from the others, facing her muzzle down to her tail. A smile was still to be seen on her lips as she licked her shoulder, it was being to have an itch and if she was to scratch it she knew she would be very rude and they might not take so kindly to her.
"Beg pardon. Itch, you know. It happens." She giggles and slowly returns her muzzle to her watchers, held down and grinning. "SO, what do you say? Can a wolf ask for a conversation? Or is that too much now a days?" Her voice sounded offended already, as if they had already answered, but perhaps they will accept her offer, to chat in the autumn air.
(This post was last modified: Oct 13, 2014, 06:46 AM by Indie.)
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her gesture further displayed acts of submission and though her words spoke of apology, she had gone against her command. Though it seemed by body language she meant no harm, her words got the better of her, far to curious and far to foolish to know when it was time to leave. Though Elettra might have been a wonderful wolf within Relic Lore to come to for questions of the land and the wolves within it (she had been here for quite some time, after all, and had led longer here then anyone else could say they had) she was not some open wiki or google search for this woman's needs. When she did not respect Elettra's wishes, Elettra held no respect for her. Without speaking another word, Elettra takes another step closer... enough to press her shoulder to Morganna and turn her head towards her son, pressing her nose hard and forward into his nape, beckoning them both.

Her ignorance could not be tolerated.
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
If ya need me to change anything, let me know! As it stands, Indie is about to suffer a blow to the face/neck if she does not leave now! Not sure what @Morganna has in mind, but watch out! </3

Despite the Leader's words, the sounds of their approach, and his wordless warning, the woman still smiled. Perhaps she had not noticed just what was unfolding before her. It made the second-born Archer's tail at last the silhouette of a bent, spike-adorned club. He continued to flash his teeth, listening to Indie, watching as she tended to an itch on her shoulder as if the consequences of a menacing wolf pack were being laid out for her to blindly ignore. Sköll managed to keep himself from letting out another growl, wanting to hear for himself if the pupil-less woman really was as stupid as she was making herself sound.

Obviously, to ask such a thing as a simple, lighthearted conversation was too much. Had the woman actually seen for herself just who and what Elettra Archer was - a Leader and matriarch, the Crowned Queen of Willow Ridge - maybe she would have gotten it through her skull that what she had just said was a mistake.

As Sköll stood in his place near his sister's side, his mother came forward, but it was not without a strict command. For the Archer prince, touch was not just a sort of sensation shared between him and another stimulating thing (be it another creature or something he interacting with). No, for Sköll, it was a whole different kind of language; and, for his mother to give him a jab into his neck with the whole of her muzzle, was what he had been waiting for...

It was as if a switch had been flipped, a whole conversation or a string of orders had been condensed into a singular motion that had no need for words. He quickly prowled forward into action, as if he had not even processed what he had thought her touch had meant. Jaws parted and teeth bared, with his tail in the air like a war banner in the wind.

Running at her was not even an option. Maybe with eyes such as hers, she wouldn't even see him coming; and, oh, how Sköll reveled when he found that he was right. He carefully crept up to the space where the Svengard fool of a woman had seated herself in the grass, his large physique easily towering over her. Saliva seeped from the corners of his mouth and he subtly stared Indie in the face with a Joker-like grin. Though he did not make a sound or even do so much as to give her quite the stare right from the start, he merely allowed a puff of heated breath to waft over her slender face. His lips twitched and he quietly parted his jowls. If she did not leave now, she was only a few seconds away from a bite to the face - a more visual clue that could have hinted at her blindness.

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by Whitey who has 9 posts.
Inactive
Indie Svengard
Indie sank back from the wolves and removed her smile, but still showed little fear. The dame knew not of fear, this played her to a disadvantage, but still she knew her place. "Fine, be it as you may, I shall not bother you again. But if ever you want a chat, you can remember my scent." She spoke in her usual kindly voice, but didn't allow a smile to slip onto her muzzle anymore. These wolves were different from the ones she'd met before. Indie lifted herself and stepped back a few paces, putting space between her and the sudden warmth that had moved toward her, a threatening motion from the one she had first addressed. With a slow but carefully worked out tilt, the blind dame aimed her gaze toward him, she felt sorry for him. Being commanded like he was, she shook her skull and turned.

Shifting her body so that she lent against a tree, Indie lifted her muzzle to determine how she'd get back to her den. The old shaman swayed her ears back, listening to her watchers incase they decided that they wanted to follow her. But before the dame moved on, she turned to give them one last comment. "I apologise for any troubles I have caused. I meant not for us to part like this. I wish your pack luck in the winter to come." Now Indie allowed a smile to work its way across her lips. Twitching a rose coloured nose, the petit female began to walk away from the wolves, her tail hung motionless behind her. Though she had been dismissed by the pack, Indie could still smile. At least she had meet them, made herself known but not as a threat. "If we meet again, maybe they'll be more friendly, or perhaps not. Either way, I look forward to it." She spoke to herself in a hushed tone, smiling as she padded away on quiet paws, brushing against trees as she went.

Indie was an odd one, but she could never offend others with her tongue, she knew that much.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Whitey - In future threads please stick to posting order (so from here it will be @Elettra, then @Skoll, then @Indie, then Morganna). Morganna is going to be biting Indie on the backs of the legs and base of the tail to hurry her along.

Morganna Archer

Those eyes. They had the young wolf spooked. For a child raised on cautionary tales of a savage infected pack that roamed the far side of the mountain and snatched up children to be offered in sacrifice, the strangers questionable mental state had her more that grateful that her younger sibling had been sent away. She could feel the tension in the air, the two yearlings like tense rubber bands on the edge of snapping, their muscles quivering in anticipation. If their mother did not let them go soon there was little telling what the outcome would be for the next wolf to cross their path.

Then it came, the subtle bump of a shoulder, the way her mothers nose pressed behind Skoll’s ear. They didn’t need to be told twice. The strangers time was up, and the feral snarl that worked its way out of her chest was the only drowned out by the steady beating of her heart echoing in her ears.

Moving just a step behind her brother, who held lead position by half her mothers length the young girl simply let go of all that had been holding her back. Moving like a well oiled machine, as her silvery brother made for the intruders face she angled her body to come alongside the lighter woman’s torso (a position she had favored since her unfortunate encounter with the injured woodchuck on that fateful stormy day). Though originally she had only thought to use her weight to force the other woman to move, as words began to leave her mouth yet again, the girls final shred of patience was gone and on impulse her pale fangs moved to make their mark on the thighs, heels and around the base of the pale woman’s spine.

She would need to move faster than that if she wanted to escape this encounter relatively intact.

Played by Namara who has 52 posts.
Inactive II. Guardian
Sorya Archer
I meant to post here sooner ^^ Sorya is still around so she'd be there too...

She could not sit there and claim that she was not proud of her nephew for the actions that he had taken against the wolves who had stolen Deacon from the Ridge and taken them to the north. She hid all sense of emotion other than pride showing in her eyes. An Archer protects their own to the death and that was exactly what he had done it would seem. The almost twin of Elettra was sitting there when the stranger showed up with the silly hope that the Archer family was willing to talk to the worthless wolf. She hissed, her eyes blazing with anger at the audacity this wolf had to show up in the middle of a family moment to talk about the pack or whatever it was. Sorya could not concern herself with such things. She had to remain above it all.

Her nostrils flared slightly as she rose from sitting, growling at the female who was named Indie. Ya got some nerve coming here. She thought to herself as she said no words. No words was more intimidating than words were. She listened as her sister spoke and denied the woman any further conversation. That was what really bothered Sorya. It wasn't that Elettra had denied her. It was that Indie had continued to speak after Elettra made her answer clear. Sorya had been contemplating attacking the clueless loner until Morganna made a move. Sorya knew that the girl could handle things by herself so Sorya remained ready in case backup was needed. "My sister has made it quite clear that you are not welcome here. Never return. It will be the end of you." Sorya hissed out in anger.

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
If this becomes a full fledged fight, feel free (wow, 5 f's!) to skip around her.

Instantly her children moved to adhere her words, Skoll, still stained by the blood of the wolf he had recently slain, moved directly for the face of the small, blind female and in quick tow came Morganna, moving off at an angle towards her torso to snap at her flank and hips. It was, without a doubt, if the blind woman did not move and move quickly despite being blind, she was in for quite the beating to surely remember not to come here ever again. A statement which her sister (whom kept to her side) reinforced with her words though remained back due to the fact that Skoll and Morganna had already been directed to take charge in getting rid of the pest at their border. It was sad, in a manner, that multiple wolves were picking on not only a single, much smaller wolf, but a blind one at that. Still, her ignorance (or perhaps insanity) had gotten the best of Indie this day and Elettra had every intention of helping her to remember to think more clearly next time she came along her pack's scent, or any pack's, for that matter. Having nothing further to say and needing not to take any action herself, Elettra remained back and watched. This woman was of no threat to her and to further prove her comfortable state, the Leader of Willow Ridge sat... and yawned.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
PPing Indie running off since she is inactive. Sorry to skip posting order @Skoll, With all the moving drama I'm not sure when I will be able to post again so I'm chucking this up as Morganna's exit (as long as no more random loners jump in on us!)

Morganna Archer

What limited manners Morganna possessed were quickly forgotten as the blind woman began to move and the adrenalin that came with the thrill of the chase kicked in. Her teeth pulling at tufts of fur and small sections of flesh seemed to be just the motivation the stranger required as the dark princess nipped mercilessly at the thin creamy fur of Indie’s hocks and up to the base of her tail. Growls and snorts left no doubt that the woman was not welcome here and they could only hope the heeded the message the two yearlings had been entrusted to deliver.

The drooping willows flashed by only in the edges of her vision as she focused on the fleeing wolf before her, thoughts locked singularly on their prey until she was finally satisfied the stranger was far enough away from their home to no longer pose a threat to the young cubs that dwelled there. The young Archer woman slowed, her breath coming in small pants as she watched the light coated wolf with narrowed eyes, making sure that just because her pursuers had slowed that she wouldn’t dare to do the same for a long while yet. When Indie Svengard was finally clear of her sights, Morganna let out a final huff of defiance and turned back towards their home. A bump of her flank to her siblings side and her tail held brazenly high, she would only allow her flag to dip once their mother came back into their line of sight.