(See All?) Announcements
395 Users Online
Bing, Google

haec omnia, quae feci — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Missy who has 55 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Andromache Moon

Roma was flooded with relief to see the tawny woman regain her composure. As their eyes met, she knew that Aesire believed what she had said. As the woman apologized Roma nodded her head in understanding. "Of course, I imagine that whatever you have been through certainly warrants a few moments of jumpy behavior." Roma offered a sad smile and a light chuckle. In her four years of running away from her guilt she had always tried her best to adopt the kind of composure that Aesire had now, but Roma had ended up coming across as cold and distant rather than composed. Keeping in her emotions had made her seem unsympathetic and even cruel to many of the wolves she encountered and even now she had to work to cast off the bad habits she had adopted in her attempts to bottle up her emotions.

But if there was anything that Roma understood it was the need for space. It had taken four years before Roma let anyone push her into facing her feelings and she could tell that whatever tragedy that had befallen Aesire was too fresh to be dealt with now. For now the woman needed the space to run and to be free. With a gentle smile, Roma concealed her disappointment and instead offered understanding, "Take your time Aes, whenever you are ready you can seek me and my pack out amid the mountains." Roma noticed the woman scenting the air again. "Did you want me to let you get back to your hunt?" She offered politely.

[Image: 24ffd860-897b-451b-a944-a4cb79477419.png]
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello

The dappled princess was almost relieved when the woman conceded that some jumpy behavior would be permitted given the fact that there were things that had happened to Aesire that were haunting. The woman offered to let her get back to her hunt and Aesire felt a weight lift from her chest. She offered a soft smile before turning to leave, taking up the offer but then she realized that she had not given a proper farewell. She turned her head back to the woman who had just seen her put her heart out on her sleeve and she decided to say goodbye while adding in a thank you for putting up with the uncharacteristic jumpy nature that Aes had displayed to her.

She turned her head and started to speak with her defensive walls placed around her in her kingdom once more. "Farewell Roma until we might next meet and thank you. Thank you for putting up with my delirium when it came to my jumpiness." With that she turned away and headed back to her hunt. She returned to the trail of the deer, knowing full well that she would not even attempt to take down the prey. Alone, she could not pull it off. She'd need at least a pack's worth of wolves to pull it off (2-3 more) and she didn't have just that. She thought about her next move instead. She needed to find a way to show her heart back to where it should be, not on her sleeve. Once she did that, she could move on and find a pack. Winter was coming and she was ill prepared.

-Exit-

[Image: MruC0QZ.png]
Played by Missy who has 55 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Andromache Moon

Roma smiled when the dappled woman thanked her and offered a very considerate farewell before moving on to continue her hunt. "I wish you well, Aes." Roma said more to herself as the woman walked away. She sincerely did hope that Aes could get through whatever trouble she was running from. Roma never judged people by their circumstances, but by the feeling she got around them and she had felt good around Aes so as far as Roma was concerned that meant that Aes was good. And good people deserved happy endings.

Briefly Roma wondered if she had gotten her happy ending? Was this it for her? Would she spend the rest of her days serving her sister and paying back a debt that she felt she owed? Roma could be okay with that, or at least she believed she could. But perhaps this was only the middle and her happy ending was somewhere in the future. Perhaps, it would even involve a mate.

With a sigh, Andromache turned to head back to her pack and her sister. Winter was coming and they needed to make sure their pack was fortified against the harsh snow storms. She also wanted to be around her sister, though that feeling was new for her. Seeing Aesire reminded Roma of her old self and her old life and made her grateful to have a family and a home now. She had gotten past her demons and now she had a future, one with a sister who she was growing to love.

--exit--

(This post was last modified: Nov 17, 2014, 02:32 AM by Andromache.)
[Image: 24ffd860-897b-451b-a944-a4cb79477419.png]