220 Users Online
Sophrosnia, Bing

dream a little dream with me — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Private for @Silver

After her recent trip from the Lake, she needed to talk with Silver and keep her up on things that were going on. From her sister joining them to Vesper and her discovery the den site, it was apparent that Silver, as her future second, needed to know these things. It would be very unwise for Athena to keep these things from Silver and she couldn’t possibly think of a reason why she would in the first place, so as soon as the sun arose and she made she that Ash was with Rory, she made her way to where she thought Silver would be this morning.

Scenting her along the borders, she trailed behind her, before her amber eye finally spotted her sleek black coat from afar. Releasing a friendly bark, she picked her pace up as she went to her partner’s side. “My friend, I have much to tell you,” she said as she came up along the side of Silver. Nudging her muzzle to her cheek, she licked her ear affectionately before she drew back to gaze upon her similarly scarred face. Oh, what the pair they will make. They will surely be an intimately pair upon their borders. One of these days, Athena will ask about her scars and see where she got them from. She was sure she had a story for each one as did Athena. Each scar marked a chapter in her life and Athena was proud of them even if others found them threatening. Athena didn’t care. Nor will she ever.

|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||