(See All?) Announcements
419 Users Online
Bing, Google, Khalon, Ally

Treats are nice, tricks are not... — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alisha who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laurel Boughinn
...if we want to make it there by winter. It was said in a joking manner, and Laurel hated to be a crapehanger, but winter worried her. What would happen to her by then? She had still not seen hide nor hair of Kato anywhere, and she realized- with a bit of embarrassment- that she was relying on his plans to provide for her. What if- she had to face the potential truth now- what if he was dead? What if, if she had been there with him, a pack would be well in formation?

And what of Jaime? Once their travels were over, once the message was delivered, would they part ways? Laurel knew there was a wolf in danger, in the clutches of another wolf- how she hated those who abused power. Once the message was delivered, would Jaime leave Relic Lore with help in tow to stage a rescue? And- and would he let her come? Would- would I be of any use to him after this is over? Or would I just....get in the way?

It hurt her to think that she might have to stay behind, left to wonder where he was or if he was hurt. With a wistful glance towards Jaime as she let him lead, Laurel realized she wondered if a lot of wolves she loved were lost or hurt. What would she do? The dark wolf almost wanted to halt in her tracks, delay their mission- tell Jaime to stay with her. Why? Because he's important to me. I don't know how important, or why, but I don't want to let him go.

But she didn't stop. Because overall, a wolf's one true purpose was to care for and give to others- others that were close to the heart. If Jaime was trying his best to save someone close to his heart, then she would try her best to help him achieve that goal. Even if it broke her unguarded heart to do so.
(This post was last modified: Nov 02, 2014, 09:43 PM by Laurel.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity