619 Users Online
Bing, Google

Fall into a Rythym — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryn who has 2 posts.
Inactive
Anika Rouss
@Phineas

So hungry... Where was she now? "Hello?" her hoarse voice whispered. Pull yourself together! You're better than this! Was she better than this? Where had she been yesterday? Could she remember yesterday? Yes, she'd forgotten everything two days ago. Or was it one? Or three? She had lost count. But the scent of magnolias was too powerful to miss. A memory surfaced...

She was in a field sprinkled with magnolias... Koss was there... Everything was sunny... and happy... and perfect... Sinking to her knees, Anika tried with all her might to hold on to the memory. But like everything else, it slipped away, and was gone. Magnolias... A pack lived here. Did she belong to this pack? I don't smell like magnolias... Should she call for a leader? Or maybe their healer would be better... Either way, she threw her head back and howled for help. The chocolate lass didn't care who came. One thought burned crystal clear in the empty void of her mind: I need help.

When her feeble and not very graceful howl wobbled to a close, the lady allowed her lids to slide shut. If she could just think... If she could just, have time, to gather her thoughts... But whoever she called to was surely coming now, she could not look so weak. She would not look so weak! No one liked a weakling... Anika rocked to a standing position, swaying dangerously as she did so. The world spun in circles so that everything blurred, and then it was over as quickly as it had begun.
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris

The howl was heard – Phineas, who had once taken great pride in his lands, found it hard to muster himself forward. Not because he did not want to defend his borders, nor because he did not want his pack to thrive. But because the mother of his children had left them, and in turn, he was loathe to let them out of his sight.

With a silent nudge to each child’s cheek, the ivory regal strode away, his strides lengthy as he attempted to hurry this specific task up.. if only to return to the pack’s pups as quickly as possible before they found themselves in too much trouble. They were at a prime age where curiosity was a strong driver, and he would be damned if one of his children joined his lost son to the heavens so soon.

He found her then – a darker form of chocolate and ebony, though the sway she had stirred a light frown to his usual stoical features. He ushered a sharp bark as he moved closer, his stance lifting to a natural dominance before he stopped several paces before her. She appeared unwell – or, perhaps, she was simply always this disheveled. He was finding it harder and harder to read strangers and their true intentions.. so many times he had been given a story only to have them disappear within a month. What had become apparent to the male over the last few days was that the pack needed to be rebuilt – it had risen high in its initial birth, with strong wolves such as Zia, Inkheart and Lucero among their ranks. Now, they were but strangers.

What brings you to Magnolia Glen borders?

(This post was last modified: Aug 15, 2014, 08:09 PM by Phineas.)

Played by Bryn who has 2 posts.
Inactive
Anika Rouss
@Phineas

A pale ivory form swam out of the blur. A leader? Oh please let it be... Several key moments were wasted as she lowered into a submissive position, and struggled to maintain her wavering balance. Her jaws opened to speak, but it seemed her voice had momentarily deserted her. You can do it, try again! Anika swallowed and opened her mouth again.

"Please sir, I'm terribly sorry, but I'm begging you, please help me. I... I... Nothing. Before yesterday, it's all dark... Have you a healer?" How to say this? Could she say it? Please let him understand, Her mind begged. She must continue. "I can't remember my past."

Could he help her? Or one of his pack mates? Would one of them bring back the memories? Was it even possible to bring back her memories? Could any healer be so great? Would she have wanted to keep her memories? Had she forgotten them for a reason? Did she want her memories back? How did she know she could trust this creamy white male? What was Magnolia Glen? Did he lead that pack? Was it a pack? What was the ivory man's name? Was he a member of Magnolia Glen? Why did she have so many questions? Why did only a few of them have answers? Could anyone fix this?

"Now Anika, you must be patient in healing. It takes time, and nothing ever heals immediately. Remember this," The memory slipped away, but she retained one word from it: patience. Her faded grass green eyes strayed to the off-white wolf. In them swam fear, confusion, and loss.

(OOC: Additionally, I want to make the note that her amnesia will heal in about a week or two. She suffered a major head injury which one would be able to see from viewing the back of her head, and that's how she got a temporary case of amnesia.)
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris
Her request was surprising -- his eyes wearily regarded the female as she spoke, his ears sliding back to his skull as he considered the task at hand. At one point, he might have extended sympathy toward her. Now, all she did was pose a problem on his borders -- and one he did not have an answer to. His own life had crumbled down. His children were now motherless, and the packs numbers were dwindling at a rate he feared. Now, a she-wolf with no recollection of who she was asked him for a healer. He could not even fix his own problems -- what made her think he could fix hers?

"We have no healer her, I'm sorry," he stated, his tail giving a light sway in the air as he considered the options she had. Phineas was not so callous as to simply walk away from her -- but nor was he impressed at the situation he found himself in. Would she be a danger to his family?

"There's only one other pack on this side of the mountains besides us. I don't know if they have a healer, nor are we on friendly terms with them. If you go across the mountains, a she-wolf by the name of Elettra is extremely talented in the matter. She leads a pack called Willow Ridge." It was the best he could offer her -- after all, she had only requested for medical attention.. not for anything else. "Be wary though. The trip is lengthy, and the mountain can be unforgivable at times."